Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 10:09 Quote
Ok dudes, apologies for bad computer voice/instrumentation, but here it is.

@BBLB - apologies in general, dude. Can pull the video if you want (or send you an mp3 to blast from your truck lol ), but I'm pretty sure you'll take it in the good-humoured fashion in which its intended Wink

Views: 80    Faves: 2    Comments: 1

O+
Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 10:22 Quote
OneBanana wrote:

@BBLB - apologies in general, dude. Can pull the video if you want (or send you an mp3 to blast from your truck lol ), but I'm pretty sure you'll take it in the good-humoured fashion in which its intended Wink

I going to have that damn tune in my head for the rest of the damn day.....

Pretty funny though...

Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 10:38 Quote
OMG....I'm working from home and glad everyone is gone at the moment. I have literally been laughing out loud the entire time...musta shot a quarter cup of milk out my nose....

that's f**king hilarious....

same here billbek - that's not going away anytime soon...

BBLB really seems like a good dude, but it's a hoot when he goes off. Sometimes I need that keyboard Paul Bunyan. He chops the horsesh*t tree right down..

well done banana Salute

O+
Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 10:42 Quote
Oh my Eek

Wasp nest... meet stick lol

Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 11:12 Quote
I'm always flattered by how much people that don't even know me obsess about me.

Not bad banana but, for the record, my balls aren't hairy... I keep everything manscaped for the ladies.

O+
Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 11:32 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
I'm always flattered by how much people that don't even know me obsess about me.

I keep everything manscaped...

Do you sell posters... you know... for the bedroom walls?

Fab

Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 13:30 Quote
Welp... i just laughed real hard.

O+
Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 14:42 Quote
This is interesting!

O+
Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 14:56 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Not bad banana but, for the record, my balls aren't hairy... I keep everything manscaped for the ladies.

don't worry, I don't think any of us have built you a shrine yet. We will wait until you pass on to create top lists of burns, best use of language, worst loser that kept coming back for more, you know trying to monetize it for the best for our old balls community.

O+
Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 15:06 Quote
jerome wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

don't worry, I don't think any of us have built you a shrine yet. We will wait until you pass on to create top lists of burns, best use of language, worst loser that kept coming back for more, you know trying to monetize it for the best for our old balls community.

Gotta get our clicks up, brosef!

O+
Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 15:07 Quote
billbek wrote:
This is interesting!

$1400?!? Peasant! That's what a bike fork costs! Surely the fork is better spent money.

O+
Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 15:29 Quote
husstler wrote:
billbek wrote:
This is interesting!

$1400?!? Peasant! That's what a bike fork costs! Surely the fork is better spent money.

I know, right?

Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 16:11 Quote
Like dude said though. If you’re looking for a cheap commute solver... maybe? Not sure how hard I’d go with it tho....

Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 17:19 Quote
OneBanana wrote:

My wife got up and left the room, I was laughing so hard

Posted: Jan 19, 2021 at 17:47 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:

to think that if you get to own that much space inside their head rent free, you'd have to assume theres a lot of unused room available.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.047101
Mobile Version of Website