Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Feb 2, 2021 at 7:50 Quote
69 Cooper S is still my dream car. Nice but not too nice. Drive the bejeezus out it. Swap to 1000cc bike engine and rwd.

I got to see a super cooper years ago. Was un real what 300 hp In a car I can pick up can do on pavement.

If anyone ice fishes here I can say that having a hut and heat is a game changer for this guy. We got a big insulated pop up hut and stole the outlaws propane Mr Heater.

I always sat out. I felt that was cheating.

I like cheating.

Posted: Feb 2, 2021 at 7:52 Quote
Saw a flat yellow 71 cooper with gloss black accents on the webs the other day.

Shwing!

Posted: Feb 2, 2021 at 7:58 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
I am a big cooper fan and considered getting the new version back when they came around. Glad I didn't. Full on POS. I'd rather buy a PT cruiser....

Lol.. That is a strong statement.
I actually had bought a couple of PT cruisers when they came out. A buddy was flipping them in the states and making a pile of cash. I think I had bought two before I was essentially banned from buying another. Was a good scam and I had made a tiny bit of the cash that was made.

Posted: Feb 2, 2021 at 9:39 Quote
: PT Loosers

The last strong man comp I did I had to dead lift one. It almost killed me. Think I got 5 or 6 reps. I saw stars for a day or three. Way past my limit but with three scoops of pre work out and the crowd cheering I didn't fail.

I think they are the biggest POS ever and prob the ugliest vehicle ever. Plus one tried to kill me.

Posted: Feb 2, 2021 at 9:42 Quote
the pontiac aztek would make a considerable opponent for ugliest piece of shit vehicle ever.

Posted: Feb 2, 2021 at 9:43 Quote
Walter White would say different...

Posted: Feb 2, 2021 at 9:43 Quote
obee1 wrote:
the pontiac aztek would make a considerable opponent for ugliest piece of shit vehicle ever.

Definitely ugly AF....but....they were bullet proof and the owners loved them. Eek

Posted: Feb 2, 2021 at 9:45 Quote
adm750 wrote:
obee1 wrote:

Definitely ugly AF....but....they were bullet proof and the owners loved them. Eek

+ who knew that if you put a Mercedes badge (or BMW, or Porsche) you could sell it for $150K+

Posted: Feb 2, 2021 at 10:49 Quote
greywolf999 wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
Shop grom making us all proud!!!
Views: 1,408    Faves: 3    Comments: 25

Fuuuuuuck... As the old saying goes, that's gonna hurt in the morning!

I think I'd be dead if I landed like that.

Submit that for Friday fails. Jesus H.

Posted: Feb 2, 2021 at 11:08 Quote
obee1 wrote:

I think an Aztec is beautiful compared to a Nissan Juke or PT Cruiser. At least the Aztec is functional.

Posted: Feb 2, 2021 at 11:22 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
: PT Loosers

The last strong man comp I did I had to dead lift one. It almost killed me. Think I got 5 or 6 reps.....

sheeeeeeeeeet 'dragon....that ain't nuthin'....!

I did 10 solid full reps with a BMW X5.......matchbox car..... Razz

(dude...seriously...5 reps with a PT Looser and I'd be dead....that's crazy...)

Posted: Feb 2, 2021 at 14:00 Quote
Hmmm Im getting an aztec.

Posted: Feb 2, 2021 at 14:00 Quote
Aren’t mini coopers the cars you drive over at the monster truck rally?
Perfect for that.

I’m going to go with the Pontiac Trans Sport as the ugliest space bus of all time. What the hell were they thinking with that windshield? I’d rather drive an Aztec.

Posted: Feb 2, 2021 at 14:29 Quote
My mind is now scarred

Posted: Feb 2, 2021 at 14:35 Quote
Can't un-see that WTF !?!?

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025300
Mobile Version of Website