[Quote="shredb4dead"][Quote="badbadleroybrown"]
sterlingmagnum wrote:

And then there's the other side of the coin. Razz

Views: 555    Faves: 0    Comments: 13

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 17:15 Quote
That clip is timeless....and relevant in so many circumstances! lol

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 17:20 Quote
i've had similar experiences in just about every sport i can remember. i played with a few national rugby players who defied logic in terms of their size and their speed and their endurance. amazing shit.
but the most clear understanding i have ever had with levels to the game was in martial arts. its cool to watch someone do something better than you, but its uncanny when a gifted athlete does something to you-that you are trying to stop. i've sparred and trained with some monsters, and nothing is more unsettling than fighting a guy who is like a cat and your are a retarded disabled mouse. he just plays with ya until bored, and then you are as good as dead.
i've sparred/fought with quite a few professional muay thai and a small assortment of ufc guys, but theres a fighter in the UFC named Hakeem Dowadu. a 145'er. i trained with him for about 6 years and there is no one, nobody i have ever met- who could take his body shots. i genuinely feel sorrow for his opponents when they realize how hard he hits. i'm sure some of you are familiar with the punishment involved in a liver shot, but HAkeem once slipped a cross and sunk a knee into my liver- with a belly pad on- and i was frozen stiff on the ground, unable to move as all my muscles tensed uncontrollably, and i was sure i shit my pants. everything about him is different and special, and its so f*cking obvious its almost infuriating.

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 17:37 Quote
Learning to play rugby was a natural game for me so far. Obviously not at a high level but when your three coaches are Kiwis who played at very high levels and they pull you aside and are exited about my natural agility as a big dude I was pretty happy.

Riding has always been easy for me. Anything on two wheels. Driving the f*ck out of a car same thing. No idea why. Just natural I guess.

Now wood working can f*ck right off. I f*cking hate wood. Hate it.

Steel good. Aluminium gooder. Wood stupid.

Playing a musical instrument can f*ck off too.

Same thing as woodworking. No skill.

Zero.

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 17:42 Quote
I used to bike once in a while with a guy that was a super bike national champ. He was just better at everything than us mortals. Faster, stronger, fitter, healed quicker, could process physics in the blink of an eye.

I think we are all saying the same thing. These guys aren't normal. That natural gift + some hard work = champion.

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 17:46 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:

And then there's the other side of the coin. Razz

Views: 555    Faves: 0    Comments: 13

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just to take some heat off heelie...

I still don't know wtf my back wheel slid out on here, went back and looked and there was nothing but a little bush, like nothing at all that should've caused me to totally lose the back end. Not my finest moment lol

Views: 630    Faves: 1    Comments: 11

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 17:52 Quote
I've been commenting on your stuff for >11 years. Lotta consistency in this thread.

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 17:53 Quote
nice digger bblb... was the ground ok Eek lol lol

next level athletes... my experiences have always been really amazing, nothing to prove, they just want to have fun and seem to go the extra mile to ensure the people around them are having the best day possible

sorta the opposite with the dude that is 10% better that is competing all day long to prove he's 10% better... that guy is a dick!

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 18:19 Quote
mysticmountainadventures wrote:
nice digger bblb... was the ground ok Eek lol lol

sorta the opposite with the dude that is 10% better that is competing all day long to prove he's 10% better... that guy is a dick!

Played softball against a dude like that, ended up throwing down at 2nd base with him. My face was hurting his fist for sure. He is lucky the ump stepped in LOL

The GoPro seemed to hold up

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 at 18:36 Quote
Damn... 11 years, making me feel old lol

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Want to feel old.... I was a moderator here 20 years ago...

onemanarmy wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Bet you're glad you don't have that job anymore! lol

onemanarmy wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

a teacher just applied for a job at my school and i taught the dude in grade one. f*ck, typing it is even worse than thinking about it.

That was awesome BB... i chuckled only because I too speak that ugh oh language and understood it perfectly.... every uhh...

Sounds like some sort of 145 lb sorcery OB...
my buddy Ron I am pretty sure is the Pilipino Wolverine... something about his boney protruding knuckles is like knives... he hits you... you’re bleeding. Unfortunately I know from personal experience....

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024910
Mobile Version of Website