Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 10:15 Quote
mysticmountainadventures wrote:
Looking forward to seeing that Ford roaring with that cummins in it swan tup

insert poker and cummins jokes below

vvv

I am ripping on my powerstroke to finish my Cummins.

shredb4dead wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
Good on you Swan.
BITD I used to tinker around with cars but now I look at a motor out of a vehicle a think...
f*ck... I don’t want to deal with that. Lol

I’d clear out the space and play indoor 3 on 3 ball hockey in it. LOL!

The lift would definitely be in the way for hockey.. But we do get some pretty good ping pong games going in there!

Dad used to do poker nights in his last shop too.

Perfect space for all things cool. \m/

I won't complain because it is such an awesome space.. But when I build one of my own, I will go slightly bigger.. 30x40' is a good size, until you put a lift and shelves on the sides and start working in there. 34' wide would be a huge difference.

Really I think 40x80 would be really the dream and then box off 20-30' of one end and leave it unheated for parking/storage. And have the heated floor in the working section.

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 12:12 Quote
My shop plans are for 40x50' pad and will end up having 40x35 shop and 15x40' 1bedroom suite on the side.

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 13:02 Quote
OH HEEL YEEAH!!!!!!!!!!! He finally got it today!! Brought him to work again today and he rode around inside for a while then we raised his seat a little and brought the brake levers in and this was his first time riding it outside and now all he wants to do is go ride outside! And my dumb ass forgot his helmet! Doh!
Views: 134    Faves: 0    Comments: 27

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 13:14 Quote
Virtual high five to Crisco...

I was skulking and he appears to be sold out for the season Salute

Hey thanks Jake. The support we have received for our programs is humbling. I am stoked for the season and to annouce some new partnerships. Its going to be a great year!

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 13:15 Quote
Partnering with pink wig posse?? Going to run pink bras too? lol Congrats dude!!

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 13:19 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:

Hey thanks Jake. The support we have received for our programs is humbling. I am stoked for the season and to annouce some new partnerships. Its going to be a great year!

Heck yaaaaaaaassssssss! tup

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 13:20 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:

congrats man...!!

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 14:19 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
And my dumb ass forgot his helmet! Doh!
Views: 134    Faves: 0    Comments: 27

Entire generations were raised riding bikes without helmets, don't beat yourself up too bad! Big Grin

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 14:23 Quote
Oh, typing that was all the remorse I had!! lol He wasn't going too fast and would have been pretty good. Now, when he was riding in the shop earlier...

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 14:52 Quote
awesome heely. that kid aint got time for brakes. all gas boy!

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 14:53 Quote
Pree much. He ate it hard one time in the shop, like crying I want Mommy slam but he toughed it out and kept at it and wants to go riding outside again. I GOT MY RIDING BUDDY!!!!!!! He may be faster than me at first but I'll catch up! lol

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 14:57 Quote
At least you can ride his hand me downs....

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 14:59 Quote
And your Mom too!! I keep bottoming that one out too much and the rear end is pretty wallowy. Razz

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 15:04 Quote
i'm not a proud man, and since this is a safe space for old shits, i'm gonna share a guilty pleasure.
aussies make me laugh,
stupid makes me laugh,
and having aussies providing colour commentary on stupid people makes me really laugh.

i like my steaks rare, my music loud and my humour politically incorrect.

Posted: Feb 25, 2021 at 15:14 Quote
That's f*cking gold!! Next up on my binge watching...

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.028409
Mobile Version of Website