Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 18:52 Quote
Once again.. The insert looks good.. Had it been welded or even JB Weld or epoxy into place.. I wouldn't have been bothered by it... And I probably would ride it.

The shitty screws and non effective carbon wrap definitely ruined what could have been a pretty decent garage hack job..

And if it was some shitty old garage art that hadn't been ridden in years, I am OK with it getting cut up for experiments. But just wish it had been done better.

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 19:02 Quote
Meth head meth head... rolly polly meth head... meth head meth head chop them up yum...

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 19:09 Quote
Soooo Washington is f*cked... they are decriminalizing drugs or possession of drugs...maybe statewide, maybe seattle only... unsure yet...
make no mistake though, this is a precursor to allow crimes of “poverty”... as in, if your caught stealing, say you’re high and you’re let free... no can charge. It will be a multistep staircase to get there completely but thats the jist. Stop charging people with misdemeanor crimes and whallah... your crime rate as a City has gone down by 75%!

This is all very new and will unfold over time. But f*ck this place...

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 19:35 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Soooo Washington is f*cked... they are decriminalizing drugs or possession of drugs...maybe statewide, maybe seattle only... unsure yet...
make no mistake though, this is a precursor to allow crimes of “poverty”... as in, if your caught stealing, say you’re high and you’re let free... no can charge. It will be a multistep staircase to get there completely but thats the jist. Stop charging people with misdemeanor crimes and whallah... your crime rate as a City has gone down by 75%!

We need places like Oregon and Washington so the Cali meth heads travel north never to be heard from again. LOL Sorry it has to be your backyard sterling !

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 19:39 Quote
Took a drive about 30min north today to get out of town happened to come across 3 Orcas swimming up the straight less than 100ft away pretty cool.

The snow is melting pretty good and got in a wicked ride.

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 19:49 Quote
jimmie rivera fought pedro munhoz tonight. i would watch those two bang every weekend. f*ckin warriors man.

but next week i cannot wait to see israel fight the polish hammer. i am seriously intrigued by these two fighting styles matching up. my money is on israel but if blackowicz catches him- remember kelvin gastellum caught adesanya quite a few times- anyoe would nap from those hammers.
petr yan v. aljamain should be good, but i think yan walks thru sterling. yan v. cody garbrandt- that would be a cracker!
megan anderson has no place in the 8 with amanda nunes, but nunes cleaned out both divisions.
anyway, good card next week.
islam and thaigo santos are fighting too. i like both fighters. gonna be a good one.

hey look, israel and islam fighting on the same night. sometimes the jokes write themselves.( and i didn't even addres the polish component.)

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 21:11 Quote
I made a set of ape hangers out of metal from a old shitty hockey net . They were wobbly at best and could have rivalled what ever the f*ck that 27.5 mix up is. I remember trying to take my two small dogs for a walk while riding that bike . About half a block from my house the dogs got tangled up and pulled one of the bars down. I was screaming at my dogs , some girl comes over and slaps me for yelling at my dogs. I was like 13-14 at the time and this little broad was maybe a year or two older.
That’s when I knew I liked getting hit by women
But never knew I’d be paying for it one day...
Last part just good joke for laughs . You guys deserve it lol

Posted: Feb 27, 2021 at 22:45 Quote
obee1 wrote:
jimmie rivera fought pedro munhoz tonight. i would watch those two bang every weekend. f*ckin warriors man.

but next week i cannot wait to see israel fight the polish hammer. i am seriously intrigued by these two fighting styles matching up. my money is on israel but if blackowicz catches him- remember kelvin gastellum caught adesanya quite a few times- anyoe would nap from those hammers.
petr yan v. aljamain should be good, but i think yan walks thru sterling. yan v. cody garbrandt- that would be a cracker!
megan anderson has no place in the 8 with amanda nunes, but nunes cleaned out both divisions.
islam and thaigo santos are fighting too. i like both fighters. gonna be a good one.

hey look, israel and islam fighting on the same night. sometimes the jokes write themselves.( and i didn't even addres the polish component.)

lol “Isreal and Islam both on the same night” Munoz vs Rivera was a good fight, should be fight of the night. Pedro used to be one of my sons Ju Jitsu instructors at Machado, which later became Black house. He’s a super nice guy. The co main and main tonight were boring. I agree about Yan beating Sterling and Israel probably beating Blackowicz unless he gets caught. Islam and Santos could potentially be fight of the night if not Yan vs Sterling. If Islam wins, I think he’ll be inline for a title shot.

Posted: Feb 28, 2021 at 6:01 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
I made a set of ape hangers out of metal from a old shitty hockey net . They were wobbly at best and could have rivalled what ever the f*ck that 27.5 mix up is. I remember trying to take my two small dogs for a walk while riding that bike . About half a block from my house the dogs got tangled up and pulled one of the bars down. I was screaming at my dogs , some girl comes over and slaps me for yelling at my dogs. I was like 13-14 at the time and this little broad was maybe a year or two older.
That’s when I knew I liked getting hit by women
But never knew I’d be paying for it one day...
Last part just good joke for laughs . You guys deserve it lol

this whole thing....way too funny..! got cock-blocked by my work computer so can't view the link to the cobbled wall-nailed shitbox. Rolleyes will try on mobile later....

sterlingmagnum wrote:

this whole thing....nazzo funny at all Really Mad

Posted: Feb 28, 2021 at 8:22 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
obee1 wrote:

lol “Isreal and Islam both on the same night” Munoz vs Rivera was a good fight, should be fight of the night. Pedro used to be one of my sons Ju Jitsu instructors at Machado, which later became Black house. He’s a super nice guy. The co main and main tonight were boring. I agree about Yan beating Sterling and Israel probably beating Blackowicz unless he gets caught. Islam and Santos could potentially be fight of the night if not Yan vs Sterling. If Islam wins, I think he’ll be inline for a title shot.

hear me out. i think the UFC hs a plan for islam makachev. he'll win this fight, he will likely dominate. his next fight will be against one of the numerous 155 monsters. like tony ferguson. so he fights ferguson and wins, title shot. he loses to ferguson, tony talks some shit like, "give me the real Khabib", and maybe khabib comes out of retirement.
islam wins and moves on to fight for the title against- i think poirier will fight oliveira for the title and win- so islam fights poirier and wins- cool, a new dagestani monster. islam loses against poirier, cool. either way mcgregor gets islam after that. connor fights islam and wins, talks shit- maybe khabib comes back to fight connor.
i think theres a wicked web being weaved in 155, and i think its all about getting khabib to fight connor again. the UFC might start a war between irish gypsies and the mountain clans of the stans.

i also think last nights fight between rozenstruick v. gane was the fight to see who fights john jones first at heavyweight. they are both easy money for jones, and the big dogs in the HW yard will be watching.

Posted: Feb 28, 2021 at 8:43 Quote
OB, I have no idea what most of that even means but it's a persuasive argument and I liked the clans of the stans.

Posted: Feb 28, 2021 at 9:31 Quote
husstler wrote:
OB, I have no idea what most of that even means but it's a persuasive argument and I liked the clans of the stans.

re reading what i wrote makes it sound like a word salad, but invested UFC watchers will make sense of it.

the stans refers to dagestan, uzbekistan, kazakstan, afghanistan... lotsa dudes up there who are made out of coffin nails and leather. i watched some home videos of the cities of dagestan when khabib beat connor the first time and it was like canada winning the gold medal in hockey for the first time.

its like the UFC has taught me that perhaps diplomacy in times of conflict amongst the "stans" might be the best course of action. who woulda thunk it. the UFC acting as diplomatic advisors for interntational conflicts.

Posted: Feb 28, 2021 at 9:42 Quote
obee1 wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
obee1 wrote:

hear me out. i think the UFC hs a plan for islam makachev. he'll win this fight, he will likely dominate. his next fight will be against one of the numerous 155 monsters. like tony ferguson. so he fights ferguson and wins, title shot. he loses to ferguson, tony talks some shit like, "give me the real Khabib", and maybe khabib comes out of retirement.
islam wins and moves on to fight for the title against- i think poirier will fight oliveira for the title and win- so islam fights poirier and wins- cool, a new dagestani monster. islam loses against poirier, cool. either way mcgregor gets islam after that. connor fights islam and wins, talks shit- maybe khabib comes back to fight connor.
i think theres a wicked web being weaved in 155, and i think its all about getting khabib to fight connor again. the UFC might start a war between irish gypsies and the mountain clans of the stans.

i also think last nights fight between rozenstruick v. gane was the fight to see who fights john jones first at heavyweight. they are both easy money for jones, and the big dogs in the HW yard will be watching.

Lol on the Irish Gypsies war. And my bad on the Islam Makachev fight, I hadn’t looked at the fight card yet and when you said Islam and Santos were fighting, for some reason, I got Islam mixed up with Khamzat Chimeav and thought you meant he was fighting Santos, (Santos vs Chimaev would be a great fight). But yeah, I think Islam beats Drew Dober and Santos beats Rakic. Dominick Cruz vs Casey Kenney on the prelims should be a good fight too. Same with Benevedez vs Askarov.

Posted: Feb 28, 2021 at 11:09 Quote
obee1 wrote:
husstler wrote:

re reading what i wrote makes it sound like a word salad, but invested UFC watchers will make sense of it.

the stans refers to dagestan, uzbekistan, kazakstan, afghanistan... lotsa dudes up there who are made out of coffin nails and leather. i watched some home videos of the cities of dagestan when khabib beat connor the first time and it was like canada winning the gold medal in hockey for the first time.

its like the UFC has taught me that perhaps diplomacy in times of conflict amongst the "stans" might be the best course of action. who woulda thunk it. the UFC acting as diplomatic advisors for interntational conflicts.

I like your word salad. Entertaining. Maybe your great great great grandfather was a boxing announcer or something.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021666
Mobile Version of Website