Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 7:20 Quote
heely...you kid is killin' it man...!!! love the vids. mucho funo tup tup

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 9:21 Quote
That is rowdy Swan!! Barf. Thanks for the love and cheap shots! Cannot wait for the trails to dry and get him on some dirt! We going bike camping this summer!

O+
Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 10:46 Quote
Wow, lots to catch up on. Hedge trimming, mushrooms in forests, drilling holes and hot needles in fingernails and heelys kid showing him how to ride! Good stuff. I prefer submerging smashed digits in ice water myself. Glad to see you’re doing better 750, more kettlebells! Or is it cow bells? Finally getting some rain today, so we should have some good hero dirt for the next few days, stoked!

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 10:51 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
Wow, lots to catch up on. Hedge trimming, mushrooms in forests, drilling holes and hot needles in fingernails and heelys kid showing him how to ride! Good stuff. I prefer submerging smashed digits in ice water myself. Glad to see you’re doing better 750, more kettlebells! Or is it cow bells? Finally getting some rain today, so we should have some good hero dirt for the next few days, stoked!

thanks twenty6ers..!

and yeah....swan probably shoulda soaked his fingers in cider Cool

O+
Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 11:01 Quote
adm750 wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

thanks twenty6ers..!

and yeah....swan probably shoulda soaked his fingers in cider Cool

I stuck my finger in a bucket of snow and drown my sorrows in hard cider I had in the shop fridge.. Would have preferred firewater honestly lol

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 11:07 Quote
Who can find me an exhaust manifold for a Cummins ISB 195 5.9 liter ?!?!?!
OEM# 3945189

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Unicorn part!

Waiting on a possible conformation of one in Colorado.... have one on order from cummins but ice storms etc have them backed up till 12th in my hands but were needing it sooner if possible. We keep having to push this shit out every damn week. f*cking absolute mess....

I’ll drive to Oregon, Idaho whatever...

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 11:10 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
OEM# 3945189

Waiting on a possible conformation of one in Colorado.... have one on order from cummins but ice storms etc have them backed up till 12th in my hands but were needing it sooner if possible. We keep having to push this shit out every damn week. f*cking absolute mess....

That sucks..

O+
Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 11:13 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
OEM# 3945189

Call Spokane Cummins, if they can locate one, I'll drive it to you.

That is a interesting manifold.. I only see 4 manifold ports? it part of a 2 piece manifold? Yours cracked?

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 11:54 Quote
Yeah two piece 4 meets 2 and mines cracked. So serious loss of power between that and the turbo boot having a split.. i have searched the entire US Cummins system. World wide. 28 are due for Kentucky next week but wont get to us until the 12th.

I am hoping to find one on a shelf in some random spot. Its my only hope.

O+
Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 11:58 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Yeah two piece 4 meets 2 and mines cracked. So serious loss of power between that and the turbo boot having a split.. i have searched the entire US Cummins system. World wide. 28 are due for Kentucky next week but wont get to us until the 12th.

I am hoping to find one on a shelf in some random spot. Its my only hope.

Like I said see if spokane has one. I assume the 2 piece design is needed for the buss install? A regular 24 valve manifold wouldn't work?

Also, I guarantee there is a welder clise to you that could patch that as a temporary fix.

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 12:00 Quote
Yeah I figure do it right. We need to have it all pulled apart to fix the rest and thats the deepest part. Last thing i need it a weld to crack a few months from now and be back to square one...

O+
Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 12:47 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Yeah I figure do it right. We need to have it all pulled apart to fix the rest and thats the deepest part. Last thing i need it a weld to crack a few months from now and be back to square one...

Makes sense.. Wasn't sure how urgent it was.. I have seen welded manifolds run another 100k miles if done right. But I would totally agree that a new one is the safer bet.

That 24v have the same vp44 injection pump as the trucks? That pump was what always scared me about the 24 valve trucks.

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 12:59 Quote
Not sure. You’re the diesel man!! I iz merely a fool!

Posted: Mar 3, 2021 at 13:02 Quote
Might just need blinker fluid? I bet it's the got damn muffler bearings!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.061872
Mobile Version of Website