Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 0:09 Quote
husstler wrote:
Oh man just bought a house. Didnt expect that offer to fly. It's a bit of a project ... wish me luck ...

All the best with your fixer-upper Husstler.
If the women don’t find you handsome they should at least find you handy. - Red Green

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 2:00 Quote
I do love the opossum lodge.

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 4:24 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:
Can’t even sit on a chair let alone get on a bike at the moment. It’s from a slipped or bulging disc in my lower back and pressing on the sciatic nerve. Have to wait for the bulge to work it’s way back in. The kicker is I aggravated it driving not even doing anything fun.

damn...that sucks. sorry to hear you're feeling so bad.
Mine bothers me all the time but it's not a disc issue. Stretching, working out, and riding all help it, but the pain is never gone.
Tried acupuncture early on - nothing was giving relief. Wound up with this white toast dude in an Adidas gym suit. He sucked. made it worse.

jamezyo wrote:
Step dad update. May 3 he going in for surgery to remove cancer . No spreading, will be cured they speculate. Crazy how fast he got processed . happy the old boy is getting a extended playSmile

dude...that's awesome. hoping all goes well

Axxe wrote:
In other personal news, mom had cataract surgery today. She can now see from her left eye. Super happy for her. Not easy doing this shit in 80s..

Now when she says "I've got my eye on you young man.." (like back in the day when you were a lower-case Axxe), she ain't playin'
glad she's doing well... Smile

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 5:53 Quote
Axxe wrote:
In other personal news, mom had cataract surgery today. She can now see from her left eye. Super happy for her. Not easy doing this shit in 80s..
Happy vibes axxe! Good newsSmile

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 5:53 Quote
Hustler!! Where ya movin????

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 7:25 Quote
Congratulations Huss! Now get to work! lol

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 8:06 Quote
Congrats Huss and good new Axxe.

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 8:09 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Fingers crossed it's not the house equivalent of a Stool Bus ... it may be, and I will look to you for inspiration.

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 8:26 Quote
husstler wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Fingers crossed it's not the house equivalent of a Stool Bus ... it may be, and I will look to you for inspiration.
In calgary? Better not be the house in deer run I’ve been eyeing up. Lol

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 8:31 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
husstler wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

dude...you know what they say...? "....lookin' ain't cookin'..."

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 8:39 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
greywolf999 wrote:
mtbman1980 wrote:
Houses are going crazy here a house in Cumberland was listed for 699 and sold for 1.1mil. Buddy sold his house in less than 36 hrs.

That's so crazy... I was looking at houses out there like maybe 4 or 5 years ago and it was still somewhat affordable.

What's all this shit leading to I wonder? What do you guys think it'll look like in another 10 years?
A bubble popping... it's leading to a bubble popping.

why am i laughing out loud at this? the wording is just so f*cking funny, the fact that you felt it needed to be explained in the second sentence.
a funny yet completely accurate response to a serious issue that north america cyclically repeats upon itself. its totally gonna burst and the people who cannot afford the loss- or the house they bought- will carry the L as usual.

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 8:45 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
husstler wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Canyon Meadows- we can be almost neighbors!

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 8:46 Quote
husstler wrote:
jamezyo wrote:
husstler wrote:

wow then I am very close in Southwood. You will be able to go ride Fish Creek park every night!

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 8:51 Quote
jerome wrote:
husstler wrote:
jamezyo wrote:

wow then I am very close in Southwood. You will be able to go ride Fish Creek park every night!

Looking forward to having a local lap for after work quickies.

Posted: Apr 21, 2021 at 10:40 Quote
husstler wrote:
jamezyo wrote:
husstler wrote:

Ahhh canyon ghettos!!!! It’s a rad neighborhood! Good on ya! Close to Bragg, fish. You winning!!!!
I grew up in the fish creek park between Douglasdale and midnapore. Lived just at end of bow bottom trail.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.029406
Mobile Version of Website