Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 6:34 Quote
Ha! Robin!

Yeah my quick sketch is rudimentary but a Y is planned. I was farting on the studor operation being an air introduction valve and not letting air escape. But the sink drain “should in theory offer air flow while the shower runs?

Next brain fart would be loosing the p trap underneath the sink... or leave it in place and share the lower trap for both....

Definitely have the same size supply tank so if I dump before filling again it should be fine me thinks...

Maybe I should try to place the studor up in the sink cabinet tie them together still underneath and cap the second hole...???

So many farts.

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 6:46 Quote
can't go wrong with Robin at the handle of the pipe wrench Wink

Definitely not claiming to be a plumber here, but I wouled think that using a shared P-trap should be a non-issue. no different than a double basin sink in the kitchen sharing one really.

my concern would be grey water odor into the living area when the studor operates without any external venting.

you're probably on to something putting the AAV up in the cabinet. I believe there is a height requirement above the vented drain to be considered.

(Bringing picture forward to this page cause I'm a visual kind of dude)

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 7:10 Quote
Ima gunno go poop for like 20 min. Much visualization on the throne.

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 8:02 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Go work things out Ster....

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 11:19 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

You need more fiber... or booze. One or the other. Only reason I take 20 minutes to talk to you dipshits in privacy. LOL!

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 12:00 Quote

this conversation is gettin my piss hot for saturday night. i am so intrigued by this clash of styles and potential outcomes between usman and masvidal. i prefer masvidals style as a fighter and feel that he has a deeper bag of tricks for the game, but man, usman has that awesome immigrant mentality of taking advantage of opportunities and relentless drive. i think the mental strength of pulling up roots, taking a chance at a new life in a new land exists, and i think Usman is a monster when he carries that purposefulness into the ring.
im not putting money on this one but if i had to bet a stack i couldnt afford to lose, i would bet on usman winning by decision.
i also have thug rose beating Zhang via arm bar, shevchenko by murder over andrade, anthony smith will retire after his loss to crute, and i dont care much about uriah hall v weidman. thats a fight between a guy who doesn't like fighting and a guy whose chin is made out of tissue paper at this point.

the rest of the undercard is exhibit A in my argument that the UFC is filling cards with nobodies and paying them jackshit so the mains can get paid and not flock over to bellator.

but yeah, intriguing main card no doubt.

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 12:50 Quote
That fights got the potential for a real ripper!!!! And this is about as of a fit as I have had to deal with .... sheeeesh....

Decided to vent the shower drain only as tight fitting spaces started getting a bit crazy....

Tite fits

Stuffed-tor vent

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 13:00 Quote
Worst case you will make a puddle.

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 13:08 Quote
Axxe wrote:
Worst case you will make a puddle.

Im certainly used to that lol

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 14:02 Quote
nice undercarriage Ster Razz

rust free bus with a vented tank is now under yer bum. on to the next shit show tup Salute

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 15:15 Quote
Back in the full time saddle starting May 3rd. Stoked. Sad to lose time with the kids and that this phase of being with them so much is over and guilty I didn't do more with it. But happy to be back so maybe I'll actually have some money to take them places.

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 15:26 Quote
As for the fight.

I really really hope Rose wins. She reminds me of Diaz. If her head/heart are in the fight she's very tough to beat. If she's just in there to be in there she's beatable. At peak performance she's one of my favorite fighters period. But this fight is no joke. This one could go either way. Zhang is tough as nails and scrappy. She's not gonna get knocked out. So Rose will have to outpoint her or tap her out. Her biggest advantage will be a triangle or an arm bar. Possibly a darce if she slaps her around a bit first. Really pulling for Rose. I'd like to see her fight more.

And as for Masvidal... I think Usman is hands down the better fighter. It's not even close. But Masvidal can beat anyone if he gets them hurt. I think Masvidal took this camp a bit more seriously and generally speaking the loser of the previous fight seems to have the advantage for the second one. I don't know if that's because the UFC banks heavy on trilogy fights or just because the loser works harder. I hope Usman wins but if I'm betting I think I might bet for Masvidal via KO in the second round.

This is a card I actually really want to watch.

Andrade fight should be good but I think she'll lose.

Hall vs. Weidman could be really good or end really fast. I personally think Weidmans chin is gone and Hall is not the dude you want to have a soft chin with. But Hall is very beatable. I'd like to see Weidman win.

Anthony Smith has to win this fight and it won't be easy. Crute is way more active and he lands hard. And he's way way better grappling. This fight is the type of fight that Smith used to be considered the favorite for but he might be broken and I think Crute is better just about everywhere. Smith's best hope is to hurt Crute early or get him tired and KO him late. I'm pulling for Smith but if I'm betting I think Crute has this one and Smith is on a steady decline to belator.

Prelims are a bit weak on this card but batgerel vs Natividad should be a good fight.

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 15:28 Quote
After two years and change on electric drivetrain, it finally bit me... just drove to the trailhead and forgot to grab the batteries off the charger. Guess that's the drawback of AXS going so long between charges, it's so infrequent that you need to recharge you get too used to not having to think about it. Was bound to happen sooner or later

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 15:57 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
After two years and change on electric drivetrain, it finally bit me... just drove to the trailhead and forgot to grab the batteries off the charger. Guess that's the drawback of AXS going so long between charges, it's so infrequent that you need to recharge you get too used to not having to think about it. Was bound to happen sooner or later

What do you do then? High post it with a fancy single speed? Or just grab a pint and call it a day?

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 16:06 Quote
Can’t believe you made it that long! I would have done that 100 times by now....

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024481
Mobile Version of Website