Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 9:15 Quote
omg you guys are killin' me with shit flinging stories....

shit mist ftw..!!

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 9:16 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
Soupherb wrote:

That’s the thing, if you even remotely didn’t want to sell a Moto and finally part with it, you end up looking for another .. just the way of the beast

Selling a mint CR250 ?

f*ck that

LOL, I agree, but I just don’t ride it anymore, but I’ll use the ebike all the time. And I can’t get the ebike unless I sell the CR.

Fair one .. just don’t ever mention it again lol lol
Like Ster said , go big on the coin, wonder how much the CR will put toward the ebike? Won’t buy it outright no?

I am going higher on the price for what it is, which is fair considering I am the original owner and it’s in immaculate condition. Here is one of the adds for it for anyone who is interested, (https://www.facebook.com/groups/163037575176291/permalink/236743717805676/?sale_post_id=236743717805676). It won’t be enough to cover the price of the Kenevo SL, but it’s more than half of what I need. I have a couple of interested buyers already lined up for this week so it’ll hopefully sell by Friday.

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 9:24 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Oh man the worst is zipping though some dog squeeze and feeling it hit your mouth areas lol

lol That’s one of the reasons I run fenders!

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 9:38 Quote
adm750 wrote:
omg you guys are killin' me with shit flinging stories....

shit mist ftw..!!

I flung shit at someone once.

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 9:55 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

I’ve got my dirt bike for sale right now, and when it sells, I’m probably going to build up a Kenevo SL frameset. But with my 26+ wheels and a longer travel fork. I think I can get it built up between 35-38lbs too.

Can you even get a Kenevo SL frameset?
I inquired at the local Specialized dealer and they couldn't tell me anything about availability.

Yep, I checked with my local dealer and he gave me a 2 week arrival for S3’s, about 2 weeks ago. I’d get an S2 so he said it shouldn’t be much longer for them. He just wanted a deposit to put my name on a list, so they go out in a first come, first served basis.

Sounds like Specialized is playing the usual America first and we’ll let you Canadians know what’s left to allocate to you when we fill all orders down here. So be it. May have to look elsewhere.

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 10:11 Quote
husstler wrote:
Did you guys watch the Raceface Huck Naked video on the banner/homepage?

Riding naked is not in my list of things to do.
I honestly can't think of a lot of things I'd be less interested in trying than riding naked, nothing about that sounds interesting.

Used to date a chick was into naked jogging... that never sounded like fun either.

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 10:12 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
f*ck, on my ride to work one of the pathways goes directly behind the city dump. I have named it bird poop alley . It’s f*ckin gross.
Like every inch of paved path for over a km is painted white seagull shit. Breathe through my nose is all I can think but then get that dump stench in my brain for rest of ride…
But I’m killin 26km a day so good for my gut!
No pain no gain lol
LA homeless encampments have gotten so bad that a lot of bike paths are hell on the nose for miles at a time.

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 10:29 Quote
FACT

Lots of things are great without clothes on tup

mountain biking ain't one of em

26 guy seems to have found the most active forum on the site to spam about his moto for sale lol

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 10:48 Quote
Yeah riding a bike naked just seems like a bad idea all around....

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 11:07 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
husstler wrote:
Did you guys watch the Raceface Huck Naked video on the banner/homepage?

Riding naked is not in my list of things to do.
I honestly can't think of a lot of things I'd be less interested in trying than riding naked, nothing about that sounds interesting.

Used to date a chick was into naked jogging... that never sounded like fun either.

Yeah screw that. Let me just bounce on my balls for the next couple hours. No thanks.

Swimming. Hot tubbing. Now we're talking.

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 11:08 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
jamezyo wrote:
f*ck, on my ride to work one of the pathways goes directly behind the city dump. I have named it bird poop alley . It’s f*ckin gross.
Like every inch of paved path for over a km is painted white seagull shit. Breathe through my nose is all I can think but then get that dump stench in my brain for rest of ride…
No pain no gain lol
LA homeless encampments have gotten so bad that a lot of bike paths are hell on the nose for miles at a time.

Ours are just catching on fire once a week.

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 12:11 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
jamezyo wrote:
No pain no gain lol

what a f**k show that must be.

We don't have so many camps here but when I take my daughter to the trails, we'll see some cardboard and drop-cloth tents pitched in the brush along side the highways near the ramps. She's like...."what's up with that !?!?!?" Eek

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 12:13 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

LOL, I agree, but I just don’t ride it anymore, but I’ll use the ebike all the time. And I can’t get the ebike unless I sell the CR.

Fair one .. just don’t ever mention it again lol lol
Like Ster said , go big on the coin, wonder how much the CR will put toward the ebike? Won’t buy it outright no?

I am going higher on the price for what it is, which is fair considering I am the original owner and it’s in immaculate condition. Here is one of the adds for it for anyone who is interested, (https://www.facebook.com/groups/163037575176291/permalink/236743717805676/?sale_post_id=236743717805676). It won’t be enough to cover the price of the Kenevo SL, but it’s more than half of what I need. I have a couple of interested buyers already lined up for this week so it’ll hopefully sell by Friday.

That will sell itself, supreme level of commitment tup

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 12:17 Quote
adm750 wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

what a f**k show that must be.

We don't have so many camps here but when I take my daughter to the trails, we'll see some cardboard and drop-cloth tents pitched in the brush along side the highways near the ramps. She's like...."what's up with that !?!?!?" Eek

It's campers that keep taking a COVID vaccine ...

Posted: Jun 14, 2021 at 13:37 Quote
mysticmountainadventures wrote:
FACT

Lots of things are great without clothes on tup

mountain biking ain't one of em

26 guy seems to have found the most active forum on the site to spam about his moto for sale lol

No bro, I wasn’t trying to spam my motorcycle for sale here. Just showing the fellow forum users my bike since it came up in conversation. I posted a link here for fellow Moto riders to see and appreciate how clean it is not to try to sell it, guy.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.036016
Mobile Version of Website