Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 22:27 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:
3 weeks and 70 kids later my summer youth mountain bike program is done. What a whirl wind. Beat the heat and smoke most days so that is a huge win. Holidays are officially on.

Good for you crisco, glad you were able to get it done ! I bet the kids were stoked also !!!

Posted: Jul 24, 2021 at 4:03 Quote
Crisco , good work! Anyone making kids lives better in any way is cool with me, much respect. Learning is fun

.....Redbull
Too windy at Hardline.. quali and race tomorrow

Posted: Jul 24, 2021 at 8:15 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:
3 weeks and 70 kids later my summer youth mountain bike program is done. What a whirl wind. Beat the heat and smoke most days so that is a huge win. Holidays are officially on.

Excellent job! Those kids are super lucky, and they'll remember the adventure for the rest of their lives!

Posted: Jul 24, 2021 at 15:25 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:

bravo dude. the fact that you are a teacher from sept to july and are willing to still be around kids for an extra month is beyond my imagination. i'm michael douglas in a chevette with a pencil protector by mid april FFS.

Posted: Jul 24, 2021 at 16:19 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:

Nice work man! Glad all worked out with the forest fire impacts and you were able to do what you do for all those families...

You da man Salute

Posted: Jul 24, 2021 at 16:40 Quote
Righteous Crisstotheko!

Posted: Jul 24, 2021 at 17:48 Quote
Caddy might be sold and I shaved my head. f*ck cancer

Posted: Jul 24, 2021 at 17:54 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:

I'm new here, so I hope this isn't an intrusion. Do you have cancer?

Posted: Jul 24, 2021 at 18:22 Quote
ToddM1 wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:

I'm new here, so I hope this isn't an intrusion. Do you have cancer? I had it in 2014.

i'm old here and i want to know too.
about the caddy.
i could care less about astrology.

Posted: Jul 24, 2021 at 18:59 Quote
Lol.......

What's up army?

Spill the beans man!

Good or bad. We're all here for yah!

Posted: Jul 24, 2021 at 19:06 Quote
Good thoughts coming to you army !
I've been thinking about shaving mine only because most of my hair is missing already LOL

Posted: Jul 24, 2021 at 20:50 Quote
ToddM1 wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:

I'm new here, so I hope this isn't an intrusion. Do you have cancer? I had it in 2014.

My best friends kid has brain cancer.

Posted: Jul 24, 2021 at 20:59 Quote
Man that sux. I'm stoked you shaved your head for him! What an awesome gesture.

Posted: Jul 24, 2021 at 20:59 Quote
Aw f*ck, that's awful man... I remember you mentioning your buddy's kid dealing with some shit but I guess I lost track and didn't realize it was that serious. That's a shit break, hope he's OK... and good on you for the solidarity shave

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021749
Mobile Version of Website