Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 19:55 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
whoadragon wrote:
I stuffed a kx 250 once at full speed into a corn field once.

Not beuno.

We had a local Agricultural college with gravel roads in leading to massive test Agricultural fields. Corn and such. Was brapping along and went full blitz on a straight and forgot about the corner.....pretty much full tilt in to a corn field. About 3/4 grown. I had bruises on my legs and hands for weeks.

Dented my pipe and bent the shift lever.

Again. No self control.

Hahaha haha that was worth it just for us to hear now hahaha

I have images in my head

It was like hitting 1000 saplings for 50
feet....then endo.....to faceplant. Took for ever to get it out. My buddies died laughing..they were ahead of me and came back looking for me.

I crashed flat tracking a kdx around a old horse racetrack and hit a squirrel and broke my thumb and wrist........

Again......no self control.

I'm like Travis Pastrana......with out the talent

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 20:11 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
whoadragon wrote:

Not beuno.

We had a local Agricultural college with gravel roads in leading to massive test Agricultural fields. Corn and such. Was brapping along and went full blitz on a straight and forgot about the corner.....pretty much full tilt in to a corn field. About 3/4 grown. I had bruises on my legs and hands for weeks.

Again. No self control.

I have images in my head

feet....then endo.....to faceplant. Took for ever to get it out. My buddies died laughing..they were ahead of me and came back looking for me.

I crashed flat tracking a kdx around a old horse racetrack and hit a squirrel and broke my thumb and wrist........

I tried ignoring the fact that you rode into a giant organic brush, I have driven through eight foot ferns in a car, but this has me grinning so much. Man , you could have been skinned!

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 20:12 Quote
Gonna leave a bit of Italian cheese on my way out .. flag on the rims has to go, but, ok, I get how they roll

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 20:17 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Ha! Shit happens so damn quick ..

Maybe we’re all dead already lol long as we don’t run into that kid that f*cked Bruce Willis, we should be fine

Seriously though, glad we had this chat, my natural chems have kept me up til now ..0345am here.

J, K or L? I ought to know , gonna say K and google

it's an L.... '90 model but fitted with a 750 swingarm so it was actually kinda flickable yet a great station wagon with the 2-up saddle in place.

Duc Duc GOLD..!!!!

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 20:19 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
whoadragon wrote:

Not beuno.

Again. No self control.

I have images in my head

dood...you got me laughin' my ass off here. Trying to get some homework knocked out, but this thread is hindering progress. I did get some shit done.

stop oozing, and start healing bruh...! Children of the Corn....

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 20:33 Quote
bike pron for the win.

watching this giants washington football game is like taking a massive explosive diarrhea shit. you know you've blasted the walls, you know theres gonna be hell to pay when the cleaner wife sees it, its f*cking disgusting and embarrasing to be a part of, but everytime i try to get up to leave another shit blast hits the wall so i gotta sit down and see what else is gonna happen.

and this fourth quarter is the suss burrito you bought at the gas station after eating three corn cobs.

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 20:45 Quote
Ha!

Speaking of sports. I started watching last night...(fell asleep though gotta figure out where) this mini documentary series on Netflix about a mob trash guy who buys his 17 year old son a minor league hockey team... then they proceed to go full on hanson bros... looks like its going to be pure comedy... called crime and penalties i think...

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 21:13 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Ha!

Speaking of sports. I started watching last night...(fell asleep though gotta figure out where) this mini documentary series on Netflix about a mob trash guy who buys his 17 year old son a minor league hockey team... then they proceed to go full on hanson bros... looks like its going to be pure comedy... called crime and penalties i think...
I watched it, team is the Trashers and They had Brent Gretzky on the team! Good way to launder cash.

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 21:31 Quote
d-man wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Ha!

I watched it, team is the Trashers and They had Brent Gretzky on the team! Good way to launder cash.
I watched it too. So much crazy stuff in that show. I won't ruin it for Sterl but man, the shit the trainer pulled on the other teams had Slapshot written all over it. lol

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 22:10 Quote
I think you should all go away with your crazy motorcycle stories.
I am afraid of motorcycles.

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 22:16 Quote
… and it’s not like I am some scared pussy. I am an accomplished rock and mountain climber, skydiver, skier, and shit.
f*ck motorcycles.

Posted: Sep 16, 2021 at 22:49 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
No gloves here either... in fact I had to borrow shreds gloves at the star cause more hot laps than Im used to lol

Local guy here tore most of his palm off in a crash. Had to throw the flap of skin back over and sew it up.
Gloves and knee pads every ride.

Posted: Sep 17, 2021 at 4:48 Quote
Axxe wrote:
… and it’s not like I am some scared pussy. I am an accomplished rock and mountain climber, skydiver, skier, and shit.
f*ck motorcycles.

chicken....
booooock bock bock bock boooooock

Wink

I really want to skydive some day....hate the thought of a tandem, but I'm not skilled in jumping out of working/nonworking aircraft. I can fly it, can't see leaving it "just because". But jumping out would be f**king rad....

Posted: Sep 17, 2021 at 5:02 Quote
adm750 wrote:
Axxe wrote:
f*ck motorcycles.

chicken....
booooock bock bock bock boooooock

Wink

I really want to skydive some day....hate the thought of a tandem, but I'm not skilled in jumping out of working/nonworking aircraft. I can fly it, can't see leaving it "just because". But jumping out would be f**king rad....

Would love to , reckon the after effects (if alive lol) would be incredulous. What a buzz

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.022646
Mobile Version of Website