Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 17:48 Quote
Fishing I don’t understand. Bores the living shit out of me.

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 17:52 Quote
As far as watching hunting and fishing videos...

Its really all E learning for me. Set ups. Shot placement . Reactions of animals. How to rig certain baits. What works. What doesn't. Saves alot of time.

The sound an arrow makes on a good shot is specific on a whitetail. The more vids I see and truly listen too the more I know the sound.

Again.

Not for everyone.

And I'm grateful for that.

Less pressure and more fish and game for us.

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 18:01 Quote
I don’t even like eating fish, f*ck catching them. You can have my share Dragon.

Would also explode if forced to make things out of wood beyond primitive garage shelves and stuff.

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 18:21 Quote
husstler wrote:
I don’t even like eating fish, f*ck catching them. You can have my share Dragon.

Would also explode if forced to make things out of wood beyond primitive garage shelves and stuff.

If someone offers a fish dinner with fresh breaded pan fried pickerel, Don't Turn It Down!!!

I like fishing but haven't been out in years.

Ice fishing. We called it ice drinking. Positive thing is your beer never warms up.

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 18:26 Quote
Zero drinking.

I'm out to fish.

We are going to do a shore lunch fish fry this season........

Pan..butter...garlic......perch.

Nom nom nom.

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 18:32 Quote
Not a fish eater ! But used to love fishing, not at all anymore. Used to find small streams and catch little native trout. Very hard to do, when you caught one it felt like a WIN ! Would just release them.

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 18:35 Quote
Man. We can go to local lake and smash monsters.

I want to go to small.lakes and streams and fish those hard to catch fish. Rainbows etc

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 18:39 Quote
I enjoy fishing, wife got me hooked when we first got together. Haven't done much the last ten years but am getting back in the groove.
Ice fishing is best with a shack, small stove, coffee pot and lots of weed lol.

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 18:42 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
Man. We can go to local lake and smash monsters.

I want to go to small.lakes and streams and fish those hard to catch fish. Rainbows etc

Come out here, I am famous for not catching fish lately. Fished for 4 days, saw huge rainbows 24"+ the entire time, Not a one in the boat

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 19:58 Quote
Eating fish….gives me wood.

What I win??

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 20:58 Quote
fredro wrote:
What I win??

All you can eat fish buffet Pimp

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 21:21 Quote
Yeah f*ck fish... We had salmon last night again and I sharted in bed... 2 AM... nothing worse than a witching hour shower....

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 22:18 Quote
I love eating fish.

Prefer it to be procured by professionals.

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 22:19 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Yeah f*ck fish... We had salmon last night again and I sharted in bed... 2 AM... nothing worse than a witching hour shower....

Leakage is regrettable. But unlikely to be fish related.

Posted: Sep 20, 2021 at 22:37 Quote
I like to fishing but would rather ride my bike so don’t make time for it.

Spent many days as a teenager trolling the Alberni inlet with my Dad. Fun times but the fishing has gotten bad enough and we don’t get out as much so we don’t catch much.

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.042317
Mobile Version of Website