Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Sep 23, 2021 at 14:49 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
obee1 wrote:
imagine working in a business where this crosses your email path.

"OH, and follow link below for a Selfie Stick Safety Tip, the first of it’s kind with many more in mind."

the safety police at work sent this email around about upcoming PD and whatnot, and i'm beginning to think i'm in this matrix styled dystopian nightmare where i end up dead, suffocated in bubble wrap and safety tape.
I can relate... I got this in an email last week:

Since we rolled out the Everybody Has a Hand in Safety Awareness Campaign we have had ZERO hand lacerations to date. We achieved this through choosing the right tools, using gloves and cutting away from the body. Now, we want to hear from you!

I feel like we're really just robbing Darwin at this point.

could you imagine these f*cking people trynna discover america, or build a pyramid, fight off a mongolian horde? like, what runs thru the veins of this kind of person? have they ever stood up while peeing? just picture these kumbaya f*ckers if their car broke down, or there was a raccoon in the backyard and their kids were on the swingset, or the power went out and they had to light a candle.... or they had to vote and trudeau wasn't an option.
incomprehensible!

Posted: Sep 23, 2021 at 15:21 Quote
f*ck. Our 13 year old cockapoo is having bowel issues. Liquid shit and leaking pee. We've given her white rice and limited food to see if it helps. Guess it's a trip to the vet.....

I just hope it's not the beginning of the end......

I love her more than my kids.......lol

Posted: Sep 23, 2021 at 15:22 Quote
had to edit that last post...it showed up under dragon's post, not obee's

damn man...sorry to hear about pooch. Hopefully just some irritation.

Posted: Sep 23, 2021 at 17:24 Quote
Man I hope so. Vet tomorrow. I just had a full on breakdown......

Everything going on in the world.......it all stops when the fur baby is sick.

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2021 at 19:00 Quote
Sorry to hear about your pooch Dragon, hopefully nothing serious

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2021 at 19:28 Quote
Ya pal , hope things work out.

Posted: Sep 23, 2021 at 19:54 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
Man I hope so. Vet tomorrow. I just had a full on breakdown......

Everything going on in the world.......it all stops when the fur baby is sick.

Hope your fur friend is all good Dragon ! Just had 5 masses removed from our buddy. He is such a trooper ! Had staples removed yesterday and doing well. Still at the house, awesome air show today. Man those pilots slow those BIG f*cking planes down so low you think they are going to fall out of the sky ( DC9, C130 ) Evac ordered for our area about 4:30pm. We stayed along with a couple of other neighbors. Watching embers across the valley from us 3/4 of a mile or so. Wind has died down, looking good at this point !

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2021 at 20:00 Quote
Heres hoping for you ATV and your pup Dragon

My 2 year old dog suddenly had a mass grow on his neck to about the size of a baseball luckily it turned out to just be an infection and antibiotics fixed him up just a couple weeks ago.

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2021 at 20:23 Quote
Hoping for all the best for all the amazing fur friends

Posted: Sep 23, 2021 at 20:30 Quote
holy shit atv, thats a big fire. goddam who starts a f*cking wildfire on purpose? pardon the hot take but its like an act of terrorism.
im hoping for the best for you guys. in a strange way of expressing care and understanding, sadly- a lot of us know exactly or close to what you are going thru.

Posted: Sep 23, 2021 at 20:44 Quote
30 year old woman from Palo Alto, CA. I'm sure she is unstable and that will make it forgivable . . .WTF ? Terrorism is the perfect word !

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2021 at 21:16 Quote
Jesus that's some scary shit Atv! Stay safe.

Posted: Sep 23, 2021 at 22:35 Quote
Thanks for the well wishes everyone ! It does help.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.044431
Mobile Version of Website