Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Author Message
Posted: Oct 12, 2021 at 4:07 Quote
Way to go Jerome !!!

On the home page is a video of Danny MacAskill and Duncan Shaw. Those two have insane bike skills, love to watch them ! Danny is entertaining as hell !!!

Posted: Oct 12, 2021 at 5:12 Quote
Top work Jerome!

We all knew you’d be running a good gig soon enough .. here it is

Stoked for you , friends & fam

Posted: Oct 12, 2021 at 5:15 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
Way to go Jerome !!!

On the home page is a video of Danny MacAskill and Duncan Shaw. Those two have insane bike skills, love to watch them ! Danny is entertaining as hell !!!

Those boys can stab jump at will fer dayz

Akrigg needs a mention too

Posted: Oct 13, 2021 at 22:42 Quote
Why is the world did my wife decide to knock down some perfectly nice upper cabinets in kitchen?
Took me all evening to unbolt and now need to patch wall, paint, and shit.
Women are strange.

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 1:36 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
Women are strange.

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 1:37 Quote
fredro wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
Women are strange.

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 1:37 Quote
fredro wrote:
fredro wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
Women are strange.

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 2:57 Quote
fredro wrote:
fredro wrote:
fredro wrote:
They be crazy !

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 3:50 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
fredro wrote:
fredro wrote:
They be crazy !

nuff said.....

Good luck with that shit Axxe. Mine took all the knobs/handles off of all the cabinets in the kitchen. Wanted to change things up and get new ones. Been off for over a year now.

I'm just sitting back waiting to see where this goes. Rolleyes

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 6:52 Quote
adm750 wrote:
ATV25 wrote:
fredro wrote:
They be crazy !

nuff said.....

Good luck with that shit Axxe. Mine took all the knobs/handles off of all the cabinets in the kitchen. Wanted to change things up and get new ones. Been off for over a year now.

I'm just sitting back waiting to see where this goes. Rolleyes

You are living dangerously, bro! Don't you know that the missing knobs are your cue to get busy on replacing them? lol

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 7:06 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
adm750 wrote:
ATV25 wrote:

They be crazy !

nuff said.....

Good luck with that shit Axxe. Mine took all the knobs/handles off of all the cabinets in the kitchen. Wanted to change things up and get new ones. Been off for over a year now.

I'm just sitting back waiting to see where this goes. Rolleyes

You are living dangerously, bro! Don't you know that the missing knobs are your cue to get busy on replacing them? lol

Bro...if you're not living on the edge, you're takin' up too much space. lol

(she hasn't decided on what she wants yet Rolleyes so I'm, fortunately, not missing any cues. )

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 7:29 Quote
That what bugs me the most. She always vocal on what she does not want, and I have to get rid of it immediately. But then it’s months or years of indecision over replacement.
I think she is baiting me into making a choice, which I can do in ten seconds, to complain later. It’s all on subconscious level.

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 8:03 Quote
Axxe wrote:
That what bugs me the most. She always vocal on what she does not want, and I have to get rid of it immediately. But then it’s months or years of indecision over replacement.
I think she is baiting me into making a choice, which I can do in ten seconds, to complain later. It’s all on subconscious level.

there's a definite method to their madness Razz

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 8:20 Quote
adm750 wrote:
Axxe wrote:
That what bugs me the most. She always vocal on what she does not want, and I have to get rid of it immediately. But then it’s months or years of indecision over replacement.
I think she is baiting me into making a choice, which I can do in ten seconds, to complain later. It’s all on subconscious level.

there's a definite method to their madness Razz

...but NOBODY knows what it is....Big Grin


 
Active Forum Threads
3 mins ago - Trail Conditions for Calgarians
5 mins ago - Revel Bikes
13 mins ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"
28 mins ago - 22 EVO Comp Alloy coming ..
31 mins ago - Holowgram crakced crank scalpel 2 2021
34 mins ago - 100 (or more) days of biking in 2021!
34 mins ago - YT Jeffsy 29 Thread
37 mins ago - Enduro/AM - The Weight Game
39 mins ago - Transition Spire - new long travel 29er
55 mins ago - HOW TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK {☎} +27735257866 in South Africa,UK,USA,Spain,Sweden,Canada,UAE,Malta,Brunei,Japan
56 mins ago - Love Spells Which Manifests In 24 hours {☎} +27735257866 in South Africa,UK,USA,Spain,Sweden,Canada,UAE,Malta,Brunei
57 mins ago - Tallboy v4 Lower link
58 mins ago - Best Online Love Spell Caster to get your Ex Lover +27735257866 in South Africa,UK,USA,Spain,Sweden,Canada,UAE,Malta
1 hours ago - Strong And Powerful Love Spell To Win Your Ex Back +27735257866 in South Africa,UK,USA,Spain,Sweden,Canada,UAE,Malta
1 hours ago - Money Rituals That Really Work +27735257866 in South Africa,USA,UK,Canada,Lesotho,Zambia,Zimbabwe,UAE
1 hours ago - Most Effective Money Spells to Get Rich in South Africa +27735257866 USA,UK,Canada,Lesotho,Zambia,Zimbabwe (BMX)
1 hours ago - High Quality SSD Solution for Cleaning Black Money in South Africa +27735257866 Zambia,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho
1 hours ago - Crank question…need a little help
1 hours ago - The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
1 hours ago - SSD Chemical for Defaced Notes in South Africa +27735257866 Zambia,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho,Swaziland,Kenya
1 hours ago - Ssd Super Automatic Solution in South Africa +27735257866 Zambia,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho,Swaziland
1 hours ago - DX-1 SSD Solution and Activation Powder in South Africa +27735257866 Zambia,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho
1 hours ago - Black Money Cleaning SSD Chemicals suppliers +27735257866 in South Africa,Zambia,Zimbabwe,Botswana
1 hours ago - Trek Slash 2021 ?
1 hours ago - Burnaby Biking

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.036793
Mobile Version of Website