Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
O+
Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 8:54 Quote
Same wife issue here, she wants something renovated. I say which of the other 29 projects you have me doing do you want to cancel... Uh none and then proceeds to try and do it herself.... Which turns into me dropping whatever I am doing to fix the damage!

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 8:55 Quote
d-man wrote:
Same wife issue here, she wants something renovated. I say which of the other 29 projects you have me doing do you want to cancel... Uh none and then proceeds to try and do it herself.... Which turns into me dropping whatever I am doing to fix the damage!

Hahaha you love her to bits!

That know exactly what their doing

O+
Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 8:58 Quote
Same shit here just choose a project and let’s finish that before we proceed to the next one.

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 9:29 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
adm750 wrote:
Axxe wrote:
That what bugs me the most. She always vocal on what she does not want, and I have to get rid of it immediately. But then it’s months or years of indecision over replacement.
I think she is baiting me into making a choice, which I can do in ten seconds, to complain later. It’s all on subconscious level.

there's a definite method to their madness Razz

...but NOBODY knows what it is....Big Grin

could be nesting instincts.
could be menopausal.
could be the inclination to promote change on the outside to avoid change on the inside.
could be a by product of the aversion to a stagnant lifestyle but the hesitation to make drastic changes. so, small changes.
could be your cabinets are boring and the new housewives of whereverthef*ck have cool cabinets.
could be the unconscious need to struggle.
could be the need for a new discipline or pastime.
could be compicated.
could be im full of shit.

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 9:33 Quote
ALL OF THE ABOVE! Madder

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 9:41 Quote
"the new housewives of whereverthef*ck"

I laughed. I call them "The Psycho Bitches of [insert city here.]"

O+
Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 9:54 Quote
My wife is pretty awesome that way, she gets mad at me for having too many projects. She knows what she wants and wants it done before moving on.

O+
Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 12:28 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
d-man wrote:

Hahaha you love her to bits!

That know exactly what their doing

You know it!

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 14:08 Quote
Could be.....

Bat shit crazy.

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 15:04 Quote
At our age ( swan excluded ) I vote for menopausal. !

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 16:06 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
My wife is pretty awesome that way, she gets mad at me for having too many projects. She knows what she wants and wants it done before moving on.

She got a sister??? lol Spent the day cooped up inside with the wife and kids yesterday as we got absolutely dumped on. She pulls the most passive aggressive bullshit ever!!! BAH!!!! Beer water cracked before noon for sure!!!

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 16:12 Quote
swan3609 wrote:

Mine was like that before kids. Teenagers definitely affected her.

Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 17:01 Quote
I just can't win. Menopause on cue ! Raaaaawwwwwr

O+
Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 17:06 Quote
Axxe wrote:
swan3609 wrote:

Yay for upcoming twins..

O+
Posted: Oct 14, 2021 at 17:12 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
Axxe wrote:
swan3609 wrote:

Yay for upcoming twins..

You're in for a ride for sure!

My nephew had a two-year-old daughter when he found out they were pregnant....with triplets....all girls......that man is a saint!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.049960
Mobile Version of Website