Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 10:44 Quote
Add me to team septic problems again! Woke up to sewage in the shower. Not sure if it's plugged tank outlet or inlet. Waiting on vac truck to come and empty the tank.

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 11:51 Quote
d-man wrote:
Add me to team septic problems again! Woke up to sewage in the shower. Not sure if it's plugged tank outlet or inlet. Waiting on vac truck to come and empty the tank.

Sorry to hear this D, that stinks.

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 12:16 Quote
d-man wrote:

That's shit.

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 12:40 Quote
d-man wrote:
That's shitty... I once had that happen despite being on city sewer. Morning after thanksgiving, go to shower and it immediately starts backing up into the shower. Naturally assume that some grease or something from thanksgiving dinner must be clogging the drain and proceed to pour some liquid plumber type shit down the sink, down the tub, down the clear out outside... no luck. After spending like $500 on plumbers trying to figure out wtf, one plumber advised we call the city to check from the street side. Turns out that either age or a small earthquake had caused the main outlet that drained into the sewer to collapse at the street and the city wound up having to dig a 10x10 square out of the street all the way down and replace like 6 foot of drain pipe. Took almost a month before I could shower at my house. Hopefully you have better luck than I did lol

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 13:17 Quote
d-man wrote:

dude, that blows. hopefully it's an easy correction...

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 13:57 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
d-man wrote:
That's shitty... I once had that happen despite being on city sewer. Morning after thanksgiving, go to shower and it immediately starts backing up into the shower. Naturally assume that some grease or something from thanksgiving dinner must be clogging the drain and proceed to pour some liquid plumber type shit down the sink, down the tub, down the clear out outside... no luck. After spending like $500 on plumbers trying to figure out wtf, one plumber advised we call the city to check from the street side. Turns out that either age or a small earthquake had caused the main outlet that drained into the sewer to collapse at the street and the city wound up having to dig a 10x10 square out of the street all the way down and replace like 6 foot of drain pipe. Took almost a month before I could shower at my house. Hopefully you have better luck than I did lol

I spend more time than most people in sewers and earthquake damage has never occurred to me until now. We get nasty freeze/thaw issues here but an earthquake must really make an even bigger mess of infrastructure like that.

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 15:12 Quote
I just read four posts by different members here that claim they are "normal". I call BS! lol

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 15:18 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
I just read four posts by different members here that claim they are "normal". I call BS! lol

Nope, WE , are the normal ones!

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 15:19 Quote
Not normal.....

Funny. I have a sticker on my keyboard at work that says that.

No one argues

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 15:21 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
Not normal.....

Funny. I have a sticker on my keyboard at work that says that.

No one argues

Exactly!

We are normal ‘here’

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 15:22 Quote
Actually , I ain’t right in the head lol

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 15:26 Quote
I'll drink to that!!!!Beer Beer

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 15:29 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
I'll drink to that!!!!Beer Beer

Hey ring pull !

Posted: Oct 20, 2021 at 15:39 Quote
Back to reality...

Anyone noticing that many people are feeling the pinch financially somewhat ?
Is it even a thing where you live?

Very noticeable here

It’s on my mind for sure, personally aiming to be ahead of any subsequent rolling ‘tsunami of turds’ heading this way

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023770
Mobile Version of Website