Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Nov 29, 2021 at 23:10 Quote
Playing cards against humanity with your kids is an interesting experience… at least they are adults but man

Posted: Nov 30, 2021 at 3:06 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
I kicked in the grill on a car that was going to roll a stop sign into my lane and then I got to jump a curb at 40 and almost lay my bike down like 2 weeks later. I parked the supermoto and I never rode it again. Even at 25 and being fearless over my own actions, I wasn't willing to f*ck with the dumbass drivers out there that didn't give a f*ck about motos.

Had numerous close calls on my dual sport. That bike was so much fun but I ended up selling it.

Posted: Nov 30, 2021 at 4:45 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
adm750 wrote:
dudes.... just wanted to say, take time with your kids doing f*cking flash cards. 2 cents

We just played the FART card game.

my daughter would be a natural at this Facepalm

Axxe wrote:

My 13 year old ordered himself Cards Against Humanity, with Ass Pack on Amazon.

f*cking hilarious....

mtbman1980 wrote:
Playing cards against humanity with your kids is an interesting experience… at least they are adults but man

OMG...we did that. It was an eye opener. Several "we should really skip that card" moments lol

Posted: Nov 30, 2021 at 6:10 Quote
My 3 year old daughter lined up and farted on me last night then busted out laughing.
It was legit… she got me.

Posted: Nov 30, 2021 at 7:09 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
My 3 year old daughter lined up and farted on me last night then busted out laughing.

There is hope.

Posted: Nov 30, 2021 at 7:31 Quote
jamezyo wrote:

lol she rocks..!

I'm worried John Kerry is going to flag mine for excessive methane output. She doesn't hold back yo...!

crop dustin' me in the kitchen and shit...... Ninja

Posted: Nov 30, 2021 at 8:15 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:

He was playing with his and his sister friends. I skipped observing.

Posted: Nov 30, 2021 at 14:52 Quote
jamezyo wrote:

You're the one that taught her that Dad!!!! lol

Posted: Nov 30, 2021 at 15:03 Quote
Kids are awesome, the more she grows out of stages that I know I’m gona miss , she starts new ones that blow my mind.
She’s such a good person, I will start shit takin something or someone and she will put me in my place that I shouldn’t be saying those things . I’ve been learning lots lol

Posted: Nov 30, 2021 at 15:14 Quote
I see the student has become the Master!! Welcome to parenthood James!!! lol

And that PSA is so rad! I used to quote that one all the time. Still do!

Posted: Nov 30, 2021 at 16:14 Quote
Classic look on dad's face in the PSA. I still remember that along with School House Rock. That shit actually helped me in elementary school.

Posted: Nov 30, 2021 at 17:01 Quote
Cards against humanity is f*cked.
Fun.
But f*cked.

Posted: Nov 30, 2021 at 18:10 Quote
hey fight fans, there was a doozy this weekend and i only just got to watch it.
boxing;
teofimo lopez v. george kambosos.
teofimo beat who i consider a perfect boxer last year named vitaly lomachenko.
lopez and kambosos was the kind of boxing match that anyone from any time in history would have loved to watch. youtube has lots of highlights and if you sail the seas of piracy you can watch the whole thing. great fight.

Posted: Dec 1, 2021 at 11:03 Quote
obee1 wrote:
hey fight fans, there was a doozy this weekend and i only just got to watch it.
boxing;
teofimo lopez v. george kambosos.
teofimo beat who i consider a perfect boxer last year named vitaly lomachenko.
lopez and kambosos was the kind of boxing match that anyone from any time in history would have loved to watch. youtube has lots of highlights and if you sail the seas of piracy you can watch the whole thing. great fight.

UFC Fight night has Aldo/Font. That should be a good fight.

Rest of the card is meh with a few possible highlights.
Prelims might be better than the main card.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023304
Mobile Version of Website