Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 22:52 Quote
My thoughts are you’re either a sideways person or you’re not. Some of us take to a board more naturally and some feel far more comfortable heading straight forward. I have known great skiers and boarders of all types. Most struggle with the one they’re not focused on.. the rare ones feel right at home either way and kill it on both. Those are the special ones

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 23:09 Quote
husstler wrote:
Here's a pic of Frank! for reference:

Get well soon Frank !

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 23:14 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
My thoughts are you’re either a sideways person or you’re not. Some of us take to a board more naturally and some feel far more comfortable heading straight forward. I have known great skiers and boarders of all types. Most struggle with the one they’re not focused on.. the rare ones feel right at home either way and kill it on both. Those are the special ones

I got decent on snowboard. I also skate ok in a pool and on a longboard. But skis just open more terrain safely. And I like mountaineering and backcountry skiing. So skis for me.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 23:15 Quote
billbek wrote:
Back in the day, ripping Panorama top to bottom on a pair of RD Big Dogs. Holy crap they were fast. Think they were 210s and the longest ski I had ever been on before or after.
Friend of mine had a shop and he always had the coolest skis to demo along with him. He was also an amazing ski tuner and pretty fast on his boards.
My older brothers were racers and I always got their hand me downs. I hung on to my favourites, a pair of 204 K2 KVC’s and a pair of 195 Rossignol 4s. Both early 90’s and you can sure tell by looking at them, pink and teal. Great skis in their time. If it’s speed you’re after billbek I also have some 225cm K2’s in the garage. But good luck turning those friggin planks!

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 23:16 Quote
urinalmint wrote:
I also have some 225cm K2’s in the garage. But good luck turning those friggin planks!

Turns are for gay men.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 23:29 Quote
Axxe wrote:
urinalmint wrote:
I also have some 225cm K2’s in the garage. But good luck turning those friggin planks!

Turns are for gay men.
All those fruity colours make total sense now.

Posted: Dec 7, 2021 at 3:26 Quote
Catch the rainbow, be violated by the rainbow !

Posted: Dec 7, 2021 at 3:54 Quote
holy f*ck...I missed some fun. you guys were killin' it lol

Get well soon Frank.....!!

Posted: Dec 7, 2021 at 4:53 Quote
Healing vibes going out to Frank and may the vet bill God's be kind to you Huss!

Posted: Dec 7, 2021 at 5:37 Quote
f*ck Huss’ no good man . That must have been horrible for the wife to deal with.
Poor frank. Heal up buddy

Posted: Dec 7, 2021 at 5:41 Quote
Awe Frank... heal up buddy...

Posted: Dec 7, 2021 at 5:59 Quote
jus hafta drop this....

Posted: Dec 7, 2021 at 6:09 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
husstler wrote:
Here's a pic of Frank! for reference:

Get well soon Frank !

Healing vibes for Frank. Looks like a good boy.

Posted: Dec 7, 2021 at 6:14 Quote
he's a good looking pup Huss. Hopefully momma and Frank are doing well tup

Active Forum Threads
3 mins ago - Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
7 mins ago - Mechanics Quick Question Thread [Ask Questions Here]
9 mins ago - Post Your Trek Remedy, Scratch, or Slash!
18 mins ago - Mifepristone & Misoprostol in Dubai ((+971568514865)) Where to buy Abortion pills in Dubai/Abu Dhabi/Satwa-mtp kit in UAE
19 mins ago - Mifepristone & Misoprostol in Dubai ((+971568514865)) Where to buy Abortion pills in Dubai/Abu Dhabi/Satwa-mtp kit in UAE
3 mins ago - Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
18 mins ago - Mifepristone & Misoprostol in Dubai ((+971568514865)) Where to buy Abortion pills in Dubai/Abu Dhabi/Satwa-mtp kit in UAE
19 mins ago - Mifepristone & Misoprostol in Dubai ((+971568514865)) Where to buy Abortion pills in Dubai/Abu Dhabi/Satwa-mtp kit in UAE

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.040434
Mobile Version of Website