Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jan 15, 2022 at 22:28 Quote
NFL loves fcking the raiders.

O+
Posted: Jan 16, 2022 at 1:38 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Good point ob... I kinda feel like we only need ten numbers total... like if you want 11 peaches then you can just go f*ck right off. take 10 and get out. And that could go for anything.... thoughts?

I'd like more than ten noodles. Peas. Bodily digits (fingers and toes and...)

Posted: Jan 16, 2022 at 8:06 Quote
leverfingers wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Good point ob... I kinda feel like we only need ten numbers total... like if you want 11 peaches then you can just go f*ck right off. take 10 and get out. And that could go for anything.... thoughts?

I'd like more than ten noodles. Peas. Bodily digits (fingers and toes and...)

Sorry.

Posted: Jan 16, 2022 at 9:20 Quote
fredro wrote:
Oh damn… sorry bro.

Spoiler alert

I meant thhhaaannnkkk yyoouu for saving me from watching such a blowout. ( of course I still watched it) . I was betting on belichik outs smarting all the talent of the bills, but goddammit was that off. I was really down on how unbalanced the bills offense was being run, but damn Bills look dangerous now though.

Anyone watch ufc kattar v chikadzee? What an amazing fight that was! Apainful Blueprint for walking down a kickboxer.

Posted: Jan 16, 2022 at 9:33 Quote
I had the Bills from the beginning, but I didn’t expect the Patriots to get steamrolled like that!

I’m a Giants fan, so that’s always great watching them go down.

I know, the Giants are terrible but hey, gotta stick with my team.

Posted: Jan 16, 2022 at 10:09 Quote
Football is getting SOFT ! Touch the QB and it's roughing. WTF ?

O+
Posted: Jan 16, 2022 at 12:54 Quote
obee1 wrote:
fredro wrote:
Oh damn… sorry bro.

Spoiler alert

I meant thhhaaannnkkk yyoouu for saving me from watching such a blowout. ( of course I still watched it) . I was betting on belichik outs smarting all the talent of the bills, but goddammit was that off. I was really down on how unbalanced the bills offense was being run, but damn Bills look dangerous now though.

Anyone watch ufc kattar v chikadzee? What an amazing fight that was! Apainful Blueprint for walking down a kickboxer.

Yep, that was an awesome fight. The rest of the card was pretty boring by comparison. Props to Chikadzee though. He took a beating, (they both did actually) and he never quit trying.

Posted: Jan 16, 2022 at 14:26 Quote
been prepping for the shit show of snow that's supposed to hit. snowthrower on full standby. fresh oil, fresh gearbox oil, tire pressures set...beers chilling outside... Beer

O+
Posted: Jan 16, 2022 at 14:32 Quote
adm750 wrote:
been prepping for the shit show of snow that's supposed to hit. snowthrower on full standby. fresh oil, fresh gearbox oil, tire pressures set...beers chilling outside... Beer

How much is a shit show there?

I have had to readjust shitshow definitions since moving to Alberta.

Posted: Jan 16, 2022 at 17:03 Quote
Dallas / SF game was full of sloppy, undisciplined play. I have not been watching football hardly at all for the past 3 years and WOW ! Very disappointed.

Posted: Jan 17, 2022 at 5:13 Quote
husstler wrote:
adm750 wrote:

lol I stepped right into that one on this thread for sure.

shitshow for a bunch of people who can't drive... Rolleyes Not like South Carolina shitshow, but nowhere near Alberta shitshow. Kinda middle-of-the-road shitshow. Doesn't f*ck anything up for me but people get next level stupid and start losing their shit.

It dropped a bit over a foot at my place. I cleared that off my drive at around midnight last night, then rolled the blower down to my neighbors house and knocked down her driveway too. Looks like I've got another foot out there this morning. But the winds have picked up, and with the field to the west of us, that will become a couple feet before I get out there.

all of you stop f*cking laughing....right now....!

how's the block heater dude...? you ever get that addressed ?

O+
Posted: Jan 17, 2022 at 6:15 Quote
adm750 wrote:
husstler wrote:
adm750 wrote:

shitshow for a bunch of people who can't drive... Rolleyes Not like South Carolina shitshow, but nowhere near Alberta shitshow. Kinda middle-of-the-road shitshow. Doesn't f*ck anything up for me but people get next level stupid and start losing their shit.

It dropped a bit over a foot at my place. I cleared that off my drive at around midnight last night, then rolled the blower down to my neighbors house and knocked down her driveway too. Looks like I've got another foot out there this morning. But the winds have picked up, and with the field to the west of us, that will become a couple feet before I get out there.

I did find the issue! There is a short in the cable right before the plug. Thanks for the help and encouragement! Just gotta get a new end on the cable then I should be good.

Was genuinely curious about the shitshow bit. I lived in/around Toronto for most of my life and the snow is so icy and heavy there that it takes a lot less to become a shitshow. A foot of heavy lake effect snow is a LOT harder to clear than 2' of powder for instance. And way worse to drive in when everyone doesn't have badass winter tires on an appropriate vehicle too.

O+
Posted: Jan 17, 2022 at 6:29 Quote
husstler wrote:
adm750 wrote:
husstler wrote:

I did find the issue! There is a short in the cable right before the plug. Thanks for the help and encouragement! Just gotta get a new end on the cable then I should be good.

Was genuinely curious about the shitshow bit. I lived in/around Toronto for most of my life and the snow is so icy and heavy there that it takes a lot less to become a shitshow. A foot of heavy lake effect snow is a LOT harder to clear than 2' of powder for instance. And way worse to drive in when everyone doesn't have badass winter tires on an appropriate vehicle too.
We're to hit the deepfreeze again tomorrow! Is the cord available or will you try to repair what you have?

I really don't feel like getting on the fatbike after skiing yesterday but should get out for a ride before it gets cold again.

I did run some bumps yesterday. My quads were screaming at my decision to do so.... Wasn't graceful or pretty to watch.

Posted: Jan 17, 2022 at 6:33 Quote
dude, that's awesome. Glad you found the issue and can get it sorted.

The lake effect snow we get can be pretty heavy, and it's been years since the lake froze so that we don't get all that heavy damp snowfall. This was pretty wet from this storm but it didn't clear off too bad. We do get that icy wet stuff here too and driving in it is agreeably super sketch, especially on some of these roadways through the farm areas and open fields.

This was one of the snow tire sets I'd run on my wagon... I was having zero problems regardless of conditions. Tach up, traction control off. Absolutely f*cking sideways everywhere, throwing snow out the back like a winter version of rolling coal. Jailbreak

photo

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.077543
Mobile Version of Website