tapdatass? Big Grin

Posted: Jan 17, 2022 at 18:12 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
adm750 wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:

One should never confuse tapas with tatas! lol

my bad...I meant tapatass bar lol

tapdatass? Big Grin

this could be the start of the greatest niche strip joint in history.

Posted: Jan 17, 2022 at 19:31 Quote
obee1 wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:
adm750 wrote:

my bad...I meant tapatass bar lol

tapdatass? Big Grin

this could be the start of the greatest niche strip joint in history.

I believe we would fall under a new category of Ontapanure (Eddie Murphy - SNL) lol lol

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 11:40 Quote
Well, we had our shitshow of snow. Sun is shining bright today and temps hovering right at 29F....now f*cking shit is half-assed melting. which means it's filling up the gutters with slush, snow, water, and ice.

I go upstairs and find water running down the sliding glass doors that go out to the upstairs porch.... it's dripping from the header and of course, freezing on the glass inside the house as it runs down. f*ck me....

I go downstairs and hear the drip drip drip of the same suck-ass process going on at the header of the sliding glass doors that exit out to the lower porch....

like this big train of water from the roof, down through the tops of both doors. f*ck me....

Been out with the kids shoveling off the porch and trying to clean out the gutters. Had to drill through the downspout exit with a 1-1/2" wood bit. Gutters are draining...for the moment. Confused

edit: now I'm sitting here in a Zoom meeting...soaking wet like I just got out of the shower from trying to clear the water/ice from the gutters Razz

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 12:24 Quote
adm750 wrote:

edit: now I'm sitting here in a Zoom meeting...soaking wet like I just got out of the shower from trying to clear the water/ice from the gutters Razz

Maybe you need to shut off your camera to "save bandwidth" and get warmed up!

You're the King of Leaks - between BMWs and patio doors!

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 12:47 Quote
husstler wrote:
adm750 wrote:

Maybe you need to shut off your camera to "save bandwidth" and get warmed up!

You're the King of Leaks - between BMWs and patio doors!

dude, really....! you guys are doing KOM's and I'm over here doing KOL's. I'm over shit leaking already lol

meanwhile I think I mentioned recently that f*cking X5 started to leak coolant again the other day. Really Mad

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 12:55 Quote
That sucks we had some major ice dams build up in gutters and back onto the roof due to a fair amount of snow and then -10C/14F luckily I was able to deal with most of it while it was frozen so it didn't cause much of a problem.

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 16:41 Quote
Damn that sucks Adm, I've been getting calls to remove snow from roofs and eave troughs. Sorry, I hate ladders and have no desire to risk damaging someone's roof. I tell people call a roofer... Oh but they are busy is the response. Lol ya no shit.

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 16:46 Quote
Nice civil conversations going on the front page about the France/Covid article... lol

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.029409
Mobile Version of Website