Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 17:44 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Nice civil conversations going on the front page about the France/Covid article... lol

That is funny as hell !

My wife, fully vaxed with booster and wears a mask is sitting here sick as hell, tested positive. She is on the down hill side now. We both had it November of 2020 with minimal symptoms and she was far worse this time with the vax.

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 18:13 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Nice civil conversations going on the front page about the France/Covid article... lol

omg...that shit is off the chiz-ain....

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 20:14 Quote
adm750 wrote:
Well, we had our shitshow of snow. Sun is shining bright today and temps hovering right at 29F....now f*cking shit is half-assed melting. which means it's filling up the gutters with slush, snow, water, and ice.

I go upstairs and find water running down the sliding glass doors that go out to the upstairs porch.... it's dripping from the header and of course, freezing on the glass inside the house as it runs down. f*ck me....

I go downstairs and hear the drip drip drip of the same suck-ass process going on at the header of the sliding glass doors that exit out to the lower porch....

like this big train of water from the roof, down through the tops of both doors. f*ck me....

Been out with the kids shoveling off the porch and trying to clean out the gutters. Had to drill through the downspout exit with a 1-1/2" wood bit. Gutters are draining...for the moment. Confused

edit: now I'm sitting here in a Zoom meeting...soaking wet like I just got out of the shower from trying to clear the water/ice from the gutters Razz

Sounds like my zoom meetings. People are always questions like.... are those chickens... where TF are you... did you just roll around in wood chips... are those the same clothes you had on yesterday... stuff like that.

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 20:19 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

That Sblow guy or whatever seems like he’s fun to hang out with.

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 21:21 Quote
Apparently my kid is better at fortnite than me... per him... oh well.

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 21:48 Quote
adm750 wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

omg...that shit is off the chiz-ain....

French are crazy.

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 21:49 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:

Of course you suck.

I don't even try.

Posted: Jan 18, 2022 at 23:23 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

That Sblow guy or whatever seems like he’s fun to hang out with.

That dude is so dull he'd cause cancer cells to cure themselves.

Posted: Jan 19, 2022 at 3:39 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:

oh hell....my kid shames me at NBA and Madden, tried fortnite one time back when he was in to it....got hosed....skunkin' the old man like it's nothing Frown

Forza ...??? NASCAR...?? you best step your little young ass self the f*ck back son Jailbreak

Posted: Jan 19, 2022 at 5:08 Quote
adm750 wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:

oh hell....my kid shames me at NBA and Madden, tried fortnite one time back when he was in to it....got hosed....skunkin' the old man like it's nothing Frown

Forza ...??? NASCAR...?? you best step your little young ass self the f*ck back son Jailbreak

Yeah, but it's funny how fast Forza becomes not cool to them once the old man shows em the what for once or twice! They never wanted to race me again. pussies! lol

Posted: Jan 19, 2022 at 6:09 Quote
Axxe wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:

Of course you suck.

I don't even try.

If you can find someone that's better at Fortnite than their kid, something is wrong.

Posted: Jan 19, 2022 at 6:36 Quote
husstler wrote:
Axxe wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:

Of course you suck.

I don't even try.

If you can find someone that's better at Fortnite than their kid, something is wrong.

Doublecrownaddict comes to mind Razz

Posted: Jan 19, 2022 at 7:09 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

without looking i will assume that france is being cowardly about covid, and all the short pubes have suddenly become doctors because their grade 10 health teacher "speaks mad facts".

Posted: Jan 19, 2022 at 7:16 Quote
Speaks mad facts.

lol lol lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023506
Mobile Version of Website