Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 4:37 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
Oh... and check that auto thread... I just posted 2 more can am videos from an old friend of mine. Gary's a beast. He's basically been a wheel for hire for a long long time. He and the other driver for my buddies TA car are both savages.

dude...! I've watched both those vids before...and a few times...! cool that you know that guy. he is fast AF

Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 6:17 Quote
I hear ya James, if you can load up on vitamins d , c and zinc.lots of fluids too.
I was down for a week, 4 days of fever, then tired and congested.

Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 6:46 Quote
adm750 wrote:
mysticmountainadventures wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
How is my red hot poker comment getting downvoted?

poker in anus + downvoted = double butt hurt lol

double barrel butt hurt.....

Ok thats funny...

Sorry to hear James... you will kick its ass.

Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 8:07 Quote
Front end loaders and dump trucks! They gonna get the street opened again. I can drive! I haven't had a street since between christmas and new years.

Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 8:10 Quote
leverfingers wrote:
Front end loaders and dump trucks! They gonna get the street opened again. I can drive! I haven't had a street since between christmas and new years.

Damn! How many canuck inches did it snow in your hood?!

Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 9:09 Quote
There were two big snowfalls of about a meter each. 39". And it snowed all the time in between. We were down to -29C between Christmas and new years. And it has warmed right up and turned it all into cement.

The highway lost lanes, side streets became one lane, and one or two streets were just closed. Parking lots get smaller or get used as snow dumps. They have been digging it out for a week now. This is normal for Whistler. The snow must be trucked away between snow events or the town would be buried by spring.

Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 9:30 Quote
d-man wrote:
I hear ya James, if you can load up on vitamins d , c and zinc.lots of fluids too.
Great minds bro, I’ve been slamming 3000mg of vitamin c and zinc into me daily for the last few months.
I’m actually starting to feel a bit better . My appetite is coming back. Starting to be able to slam fluids back. Body pain is still goin strong .
Walking like I’m 90 years old. Most of you know I usually walk like I’m 75 at best so you can imagine how f*cked up I am lol.

Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 9:32 Quote
adm750 wrote:
aw man, that blows. wishing you a speedy recovery jamez. Salute
I’ll be back shit talkin and raging in no time!
Thanks man!

Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 9:52 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
d-man wrote:
Great minds bro, I’ve been slamming 3000mg of vitamin c and zinc into me daily for the last few months.
I’m actually starting to feel a bit better . My appetite is coming back. Starting to be able to slam fluids back. Body pain is still goin strong .
Walking like I’m 90 years old. Most of you know I usually walk like I’m 75 at best so you can imagine how f*cked up I am lol.
Nice, body was prepped for battle!

Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 10:50 Quote
leverfingers wrote:
There were two big snowfalls of about a meter each. 39". And it snowed all the time in between. We were down to -29C between Christmas and new years. And it has warmed right up and turned it all into cement.

The highway lost lanes, side streets became one lane, and one or two streets were just closed. Parking lots get smaller or get used as snow dumps. They have been digging it out for a week now. This is normal for Whistler. The snow must be trucked away between snow events or the town would be buried by spring.

I can just imagine! I can recall being up there in my teens and just driving between walls of snow.

Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 11:24 Quote
leverfingers wrote:

so in cocaine terms, the snow we get here is more akin to a two day party out in LA in the 80's.... and Whistler is f*cking Colombia Eek

fixed that...thanks Fredro.,. Facepalm

Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 12:32 Quote
adm750 wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:
Oh... and check that auto thread... I just posted 2 more can am videos from an old friend of mine. Gary's a beast. He's basically been a wheel for hire for a long long time. He and the other driver for my buddies TA car are both savages.

dude...! I've watched both those vids before...and a few times...! cool that you know that guy. he is fast AF

The sound is intoxicating.

These days he runs in a few different series but he works at 034 Motorsports.

Other guy that drove my buddies TA car is running in this now:

Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 13:06 Quote
that's sweet army...! I saw that he works for 034. I'd like to apply there Big Grin

Love the intake setup on that M6B engine. I've been trying to find better pictures of it but it's a cross-runner system of some sort. Shit's cool.

That Lambo is a hot ride. We retired the Audi R8 (with the V10) this year. Not sure what's on the agenda for 2022 but the Porsches still run strong as hell...

We lit this one on fire during a refueling stop at Mid-Ohio in October of 2020. We got hit, brought the car in fixed shit and sent it back out, but didn't realize that the fuel cell overflow vent got knocked into the body, which pushed the end of the vent into the engine bay right by the headers. During refueling later on, the vapors being pushed out of the vent while we filled it caught fire....several times during the fueling stop.

Audi R8-LMR getting ready to kick some ass

Posted: Jan 20, 2022 at 13:12 Quote
lads, army who do you like this weekend? ufc? nfl?

the HW title fight is interesting to me but not $75 intersting. i think francis is too distracted and has too many leeches sucking his blood and telling him financial lies. gane has ridiculous footwork but trains with scumbags as well. too much drama for me.
the 125 belt is on as well, but, man....125 pounds man. i like the female division at 125 waaaay more than the mens. its like a pubety division.
and the rest of the card is borderline unrecognizable.
meh.

nfl
i got the bills over the chiefs
the pack over the niners. im cheering for the niners but garropolo will get exposed. its aarons time.
the bucs over the rams
the bengals make magic and beat the titans. but i hear the king is back so.... yikes.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.035193
Mobile Version of Website