Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jan 21, 2022 at 16:03 Quote
How many times have you beat off?? lol Don't answer that!!!!

Posted: Jan 21, 2022 at 16:11 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
How many times have you beat off?? lol Don't answer that!!!!
Let’s just say it doesn’t owe my money anymore!!!! Lmfao!!

Posted: Jan 21, 2022 at 16:11 Quote
Just a dry cough to start with, now the body aches are hitting me. Wife was actually worse than the first go around. I will test on Monday morning to try and get back to work.

Posted: Jan 21, 2022 at 16:15 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
Just a dry cough to start with, now the body aches are hitting me. Wife was actually worse than the first go around. I will test on Monday morning to try and get back to work.
Hope you can lay down and rest up, those aches and pains are no joke .

Posted: Jan 21, 2022 at 16:17 Quote
Hope you old balls get back to normal quick!! You guys see Cali trying to pass a law saying kids 12 and under can get vaxxed without parents consent?? WTF!!!

Posted: Jan 21, 2022 at 16:30 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Hope you old balls get back to normal quick!! You guys see Cali trying to pass a law saying kids 12 and under can get vaxxed without parents consent?? WTF!!!

My kid says GFY!!!!

Posted: Jan 21, 2022 at 16:32 Quote
She's a cutie my man!! Still can't someone would vax so young but then again my wife had the 12 YO daughter vaxxed sooo...

Posted: Jan 21, 2022 at 16:35 Quote
When you build your bike by yourself....

Posted: Jan 21, 2022 at 16:40 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

Chinafornia has a certain ring to it.

Posted: Jan 21, 2022 at 16:40 Quote
Commiefornia sounds better... lol

Posted: Jan 21, 2022 at 16:42 Quote
People who are still wearing masks for Covid at this point are hopeless morons. It was clear they do nothing within a month of dealing with this particular disease.

Seriously, two years of medical theater not enough? Imbeciles in power are willfully ignoring data. What they did to poor children, online or in masks for two years is criminal.

Posted: Jan 21, 2022 at 16:45 Quote
whattheheel wrote:

They are just drunk on power.
Kids never needed anything. Mine are not getting it. And they will not let anyone convince them otherwise.
Not because I think vaccine is dangerous to them, but because f*ck this shit.

Posted: Jan 21, 2022 at 16:46 Quote
True that!! Saw some girl out riding her bike today with a mask on and I was just like Facepalm Facepalm .

Posted: Jan 21, 2022 at 16:46 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
True that!! Saw some girl out riding her bike today with a mask on and I was just like Facepalm Facepalm .

Maybe she is ugly and that is her way out.

Posted: Jan 21, 2022 at 17:10 Quote
Hours and hours and hours of designing stuff.

Then in literally 2 minutes I make something WAAAAAAY better. SOB.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.038700
Mobile Version of Website