Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jan 21, 2022 at 17:11 Quote
I just saw leaked photos of the 70th anniversary z06 corvette.
My God.
I can't load em cuz I'm on my phone and retarded, but at around 100 usd I cannot envision anything better. And I fap to 911s all the time.

I just tested positive for the scarlett C again as well. Thank God I got vaccinated because I mean, up until the shots I was healthy for like, 3 or 4 years never missing work. Now I'm off work again ffs. I used to joke about how teaching kids for 20 years is the best immunity building process available, but the jokes on me.

Posted: Jan 21, 2022 at 17:15 Quote
Axxe wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
True that!! Saw some girl out riding her bike today with a mask on and I was just like Facepalm Facepalm .

Maybe she is ugly and that is her way out.

That's the only reason I wear one !

Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 8:31 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
Hours and hours and hours of designing stuff.

Then in literally 2 minutes I make something WAAAAAAY better. SOB.

story of my life... Confused

Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 8:54 Quote
dudes...! I hope you all get feeling better soon..!

My wife got sick on December 28th. Flu like symptoms. fever, aches, shit like that. Coughing very little but she was totally wiped out. This knocked her ass out all week....which was like her winter vaca since the schools were all closed for the holidays.

Sunday night the 2nd she gets up for dinner and says "oh damn...I can't taste anything...." Frown My mind goes straight to 'f*ckin' ay - time to capitalize on a blowjob...!' She's less than amused but whatevs...

Takes the test Monday (tests avail free to employees...) and she pops positive for the 'rona. Work tells her she can come back as soon as she feels better (say what ??). They're crazy short on people so rules be getting shifted to accommodate. Rolleyes

Daughter has to stay out of school the rest of the week, then can return to school but must wear a mask the following week...( say f*cking what...!?!?). School nurse tells me, as she's counting days out on her calendar, the last day she has to wear a mask would be Sunday the 9th. Sunday...? did you really tell me Sunday...? oh haell to the f*ck no.... Mcf*ck McYou

My office wouldn't let me return for two weeks (could give two f*cks...I 99% work from home...) but I had to cancel some in-person meetings I had set up.

Momma was down another full week recovering. Went back to work the 10th. We slept in the same bed the whole time. She's coughing and shit through that last week...bedside fan blowing across her. Blowing that 'rona right over me.... Razz
I never got it, kids of course are good.

Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 9:19 Quote
obee1 wrote:
I just saw leaked photos of the 70th anniversary z06 corvette.
My God.
I can't load em cuz I'm on my phone and retarded, but at around 100 usd I cannot envision anything better. And I fap to 911s all the time.

I just tested positive for the scarlett C again as well. Thank God I got vaccinated because I mean, up until the shots I was healthy for like, 3 or 4 years never missing work. Now I'm off work again ffs. I used to joke about how teaching kids for 20 years is the best immunity building process available, but the jokes on me.
Damn pal, that’s what has kept me from getting the shots. Wife is getting her child care cert right now. She’s getting job at daycare in lavington. Good position for her cause she can take our daughter with her. She’s gona be bringing home all the cooties!!!

Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 9:20 Quote
Bunko... my sons 3 rd grade class had a pos case so they are shutting the class down for remote learning all next week. Yeah its super easy to just shift everything as parents out of nowhere to accommodate this shit. Annnnd how do we know when they are going to just shut down again?

Get on with it.

Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 9:48 Quote
Talk about a shit show......

Last Monday my wife gets sent home from work because she has the....get this.....sniffles. Then, her work realized that my son works there and lives with us so they send him home (perfectly healthy) because....close contact..... Tuesday my wife has full-blown COVID. Tuesday night, my 6 year-old grandson (who also lives here) starts complaining and crying that he has a headache and his muscles ache. Wednesday, he pops a positive COV test, so now his Mom has to come home from work (she is a health care worker). Here I am still feeling fine, but living in a freaking covid petri dish! Thursday, Grandson is fine, no aches, no temperature, Wife is feeling better but still stuffy, son has gotten over the worst of it, Grandson's Mom is now sick. Friday, I wake up and don't feel quite right, but nothing that's gonna keep me down, so I head out the door. 2 hours later, and I am home in bed sweating, aching and curled up in the fetal position. Sunday morning, everyone was back to normal, but needed to wait 5 days to go back to work..... Yes, we are all vaxxed (except Grandson).

It sure would seem like with all the, "guidelines" the Gov. is trying to get us all to herd immunity! Pretty much 5 weeks of no paychecks in one household for the flu!!!!

Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 10:45 Quote
To summarize, people had some seasonal colds.

Time to panic and shut down everything and print more money to cancel deadbeats debts.

Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 11:01 Quote
Axxe wrote:
To summarize, people had some seasonal colds.

Time to panic and shut down everything and print more money to cancel deadbeats debts.

you forgot the governmental overreach part.

Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 11:27 Quote
There must be people out there mega dosing on boosters using various IDs... anyone seen anything on YouTube or reddit or something... Current record of jabs??? Thinking a baker's dozen?

Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 11:38 Quote
Makes sense... don’t seem to be working.... must need more!!!!

Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 11:56 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
Talk about a shit show......

Last Monday my wife gets sent home from work because she has the....get this.....sniffles. Then, her work realized that my son works there and lives with us so they send him home (perfectly healthy) because....close contact..... Tuesday my wife has full-blown COVID. Tuesday night, my 6 year-old grandson (who also lives here) starts complaining and crying that he has a headache and his muscles ache. Wednesday, he pops a positive COV test, so now his Mom has to come home from work (she is a health care worker). Here I am still feeling fine, but living in a freaking covid petri dish! Thursday, Grandson is fine, no aches, no temperature, Wife is feeling better but still stuffy, son has gotten over the worst of it, Grandson's Mom is now sick. Friday, I wake up and don't feel quite right, but nothing that's gonna keep me down, so I head out the door. 2 hours later, and I am home in bed sweating, aching and curled up in the fetal position. Sunday morning, everyone was back to normal, but needed to wait 5 days to go back to work..... Yes, we are all vaxxed (except Grandson).

It sure would seem like with all the, "guidelines" the Gov. is trying to get us all to herd immunity! Pretty much 5 weeks of no paychecks in one household for the flu!!!!

Same thing for me this last week.. On Tuesday I went to work, felt fine, got home and instantly got the chills and spiked a 101 fever and was super achy. Wednesday felt like shit. Thursday fever broke and I started to feel better and I went back to the jobsite Friday.

Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 15:20 Quote
Based on my limited sample size of people that I interact with I think 100% of the current level of confusion is related to the rapid tests not working as intended.

Low repeatability
Low sensitivity
Short window of valid results

No health agency has addressed this, that I have seen/heard. If I tried to measure something with a survey tool/measuring tape/field instrument at work and couldn’t repeat a measurement I’d assume I had an instrument issue. That’s what this feels like.

Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 15:29 Quote
husstler wrote:
Based on my limited sample size of people that I interact with I think 100% of the current level of confusion is related to the rapid tests not working as intended.

Low repeatability
Low sensitivity
Short window of valid results

No health agency has addressed this, that I have seen/heard. If I tried to measure something with a survey tool/measuring tape/field instrument at work and couldn’t repeat a measurement I’d assume I had an instrument issue. That’s what this feels like.

That is a great way to explain that ! Or at least a way I can understand LOL

Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 15:31 Quote
All the shit they had been doing for two years is proven, with data, to be idiocy. With only exception is that vaccines help reduce risk for old people to that of a flu. Amazing technology for the future, for many diseases.

No one in power wants to admit they are idiots. So we just have to wait for this to burn through, which will happen by end of March. Which was what anyone with an honest idea how that shit works predicted two years ago. It takes two years for a new respiratory virus to go to endemic long state.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023444
Mobile Version of Website