Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
O+
Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 15:51 Quote
Axxe wrote:
All the shit they had been doing for two years is proven, with data, to be idiocy. With only exception is that vaccines help reduce risk for old people to that of a flu. Amazing technology for the future, for many diseases..
This is a good thing that has come out of this crap. I'm like everyone else, sick of the bs and the lying. But my mom is 75, recovering from cancer and has so far had 4 jabs I think. I kind of lost track. But, she hasn't gotten it. She's been in and out of the hospital for the last six months or so, It was testing early on, then treatment and now blood tests each week. So I think it must be helping her, although she is pretty careful.

O+
Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 16:05 Quote
Elected officials likely feel a responsibility to do something/anythig. Without bulletproof solutions I can understand grasping at solutions hoping for a miracle.

Like say you own a BMW and the cooling system leaks like Liza and Henry's bucket... Do you keep up the futile efforts to fix it, or do you just drive it like you stole it till it blows up on the side of the interstate?

Asking for a friend lol

O+
Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 17:12 Quote
Axxe wrote:
All the shit they had been doing for two years is proven, with data, to be idiocy. With only exception is that vaccines help reduce risk for old people to that of a flu. Amazing technology for the future, for many diseases.

No one in power wants to admit they are idiots. So we just have to wait for this to burn through, which will happen by end of March. Which was what anyone with an honest idea how that shit works predicted two years ago. It takes two years for a new respiratory virus to go to endemic long state.
Nailed it!

O+
Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 17:36 Quote
When we initially talked to our dr she basically said 2 years is the probable timeline. Sounds like that will be it.

Hopefully vaccine will do its job for the youngest one here.

Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 19:42 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
Axxe wrote:
All the shit they had been doing for two years is proven, with data, to be idiocy. With only exception is that vaccines help reduce risk for old people to that of a flu. Amazing technology for the future, for many diseases.

No one in power wants to admit they are idiots. So we just have to wait for this to burn through, which will happen by end of March. Which was what anyone with an honest idea how that shit works predicted two years ago. It takes two years for a new respiratory virus to go to endemic long state.
Nailed it!

Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 19:42 Quote
mysticmountainadventures wrote:
Elected officials likely feel a responsibility to do something/anythig. Without bulletproof solutions I can understand grasping at solutions hoping for a miracle.

Like say you own a BMW and the cooling system leaks like Liza and Henry's bucket... Do you keep up the futile efforts to fix it, or do you just drive it like you stole it till it blows up on the side of the interstate?

Asking for a friend lol

lol I can speak to this... Madder

Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 22:21 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
As for picks...

Titans
Packers
Bills
Bucs

Now if I had it my way the niners and rams would make it through. Rams were my pick for superbowl. I still think they can pull it off. Long as the Chiefs don't win it all I'm good.

UFC>

This is a hard one to call. I'd never bet on it. I have a hard time seeing Gane as a better boxer than Stipe but I think Stipe was outfighting Francis so if I had to pick I think Gane wins this one. KO round 2.

Calling the upset win for Figueiredo
Lima though I'd probably bet on Fiahlo via first round KO
Said via decision
Vieira via submission. I'm thinking something you don't see every day. D'arce?

That Morales fight should be good. Same with that fight with Jack and Pete. Those 2 dude bang.

Told you jack and Pete like to bang.

O+
Posted: Jan 22, 2022 at 22:25 Quote
Those fights where so damn good

Posted: Jan 23, 2022 at 13:32 Quote
having to take a shit right after a shower gives me the same disappointment that paying for a car wash and driving out into a thunderstorm does.
its like everything just got tidied up and now this just takes the shine off all that work.

Posted: Jan 23, 2022 at 13:36 Quote
obee1 wrote:
having to take a shit right after a shower gives me the same disappointment that paying for a car wash and driving out into a thunderstorm does.
its like everything just got tidied up and now this just takes the shine off all that work.

The worst!

Posted: Jan 23, 2022 at 13:48 Quote
obee1 wrote:

Bidet.

Posted: Jan 23, 2022 at 14:33 Quote
Axxe wrote:
obee1 wrote:

Bidet.

You sound like the kid who owned the green machine while everyone else had clapped out big wheels.

Posted: Jan 23, 2022 at 15:25 Quote
f*ck yes green machine!

No. I did not have one. :/

Posted: Jan 23, 2022 at 16:07 Quote
Axxe wrote:
f*ck yes green machine!

No. I did not have one. :/

lmao, dude we did a bathroom reno just before the big reset and i never even thought of adding a biday on. next time i suppose.

Posted: Jan 23, 2022 at 17:02 Quote
I’m not so keen on the wet butt....

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.055905
Mobile Version of Website