Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Author Message
Posted: Jan 26, 2022 at 16:31 Quote
obee1 wrote:
Just observe the Great Victory parade that Biden and Co will take before the midterms, once this virus perfectly on its own fizzles out.
All networks will hammer down how it was the wise policies of the Ruling Party that won the battle.
If that does not work, some small distraction war in Eastern Europe should help.

This forum needs a greatest hits/quotes sub forum, and this needs to be on it.
#facts

Posted: Jan 26, 2022 at 18:28 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
obee1 wrote:
Just observe the Great Victory parade that Biden and Co will take before the midterms, once this virus perfectly on its own fizzles out.
All networks will hammer down how it was the wise policies of the Ruling Party that won the battle.
If that does not work, some small distraction war in Eastern Europe should help.

This forum needs a greatest hits/quotes sub forum, and this needs to be on it.
#facts

#truth

Posted: Jan 26, 2022 at 20:13 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Mmmm hmm

#mmmhmm

Posted: Jan 26, 2022 at 21:16 Quote
Trudeau and MSM calling truckers and people involved in the convoy protest a small group of racists, fringe, not being Canadian!
f*cking straight up lying to convince the sheeple to keep being sheep.
Reports from actual on the ground people day it's close to 70km long, thousands of trucks, ten thousand plus people and growing every day.
More politicians standing up, Andrew Sheer calling Trudeau the biggest threat to Canadians freedom.

Posted: Jan 26, 2022 at 21:17 Quote
husstler wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Mmmm hmm

#mmmhmm


Posted: Jan 26, 2022 at 21:33 Quote
d-man wrote:
Trudeau and MSM calling truckers and people involved in the convoy protest a small group of racists, fringe, not being Canadian!
f*cking straight up lying to convince the sheeple to keep being sheep.
Reports from actual on the ground people day it's close to 70km long, thousands of trucks, ten thousand plus people and growing every day.
More politicians standing up, Andrew Sheer calling Trudeau the biggest threat to Canadians freedom.
I think it was Jerome that posted a video of it on Facebook the other day... long video, endless line of trucks... ain't nothing small about that convoy

Posted: Jan 26, 2022 at 22:10 Quote
The thing I don’t get about the trucker protest is that I don’t think the US is allowing unvaccinated people across the border either (right now or soon to be so.) So even if the fed govt dropped the whole issue the situation doesn’t change.

I do understand protesting on principle.

Posted: Jan 27, 2022 at 4:47 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
obee1 wrote:
Just observe the Great Victory parade that Biden and Co will take before the midterms, once this virus perfectly on its own fizzles out.
All networks will hammer down how it was the wise policies of the Ruling Party that won the battle.
If that does not work, some small distraction war in Eastern Europe should help.

This forum needs a greatest hits/quotes sub forum, and this needs to be on it.
#facts

#truth

can I get a "amen..."

Posted: Jan 27, 2022 at 5:23 Quote
Is being called a racist even impactful at this point?

Seriously. Every left leaning politician out there has spewed that word at anyone leaning right for years now, often for nothing to do with actual racism... Now the right are retaliating with the same.

Books stating if you’re white, then by gawd your racist.
Papers have been written stating Math is racist.

Seems to me them dummies done overstretched their own hate spit.

Im going to write a children’s book...

“The Boy who cried Racist”

I will probably be called an unwoke racist sexist homophobe for including a boy.

Fun times.

Posted: Jan 27, 2022 at 5:47 Quote
husstler wrote:
The thing I don’t get about the trucker protest is that I don’t think the US is allowing unvaccinated people across the border either (right now or soon to be so.) So even if the fed govt dropped the whole issue the situation doesn’t change.

I do understand protesting on principle.
Just say you're gonna vote Democrat and they'll let you pass through unchecked

Posted: Jan 27, 2022 at 6:25 Quote
husstler wrote:
The thing I don’t get about the trucker protest is that I don’t think the US is allowing unvaccinated people across the border either (right now or soon to be so.) So even if the fed govt dropped the whole issue the situation doesn’t change.

I do understand protesting on principle.
I believe there is a push back on the us side too.
The protest also wants the government to pressure Biden to remove the vaccinated status.
It's not just a vaccine protest but for freedom. To have to show papers to access basic places like pools, gyms, restaurants is bullshit.

Posted: Jan 27, 2022 at 7:14 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Is being called a racist even impactful at this point?

Seriously. Every left leaning politician out there has spewed that word at anyone leaning right for years now, often for nothing to do with actual racism... Now the right are retaliating with the same.

Books stating if you’re white, then by gawd your racist.
Papers have been written stating Math is racist.

Seems to me them dummies done overstretched their own hate spit.

Im going to write a children’s book...

“The Boy who cried Racist”

I will probably be called an unwoke racist sexist homophobe for including a boy.

Fun times.

Unless that boy identifies as a girl..... and is, saaaaay maybe dark white

Posted: Jan 27, 2022 at 7:54 Quote
husstler wrote:
The thing I don’t get about the trucker protest is that I don’t think the US is allowing unvaccinated people across the border either (right now or soon to be so.) So even if the fed govt dropped the whole issue the situation doesn’t change.

I do understand protesting on principle.

every fire starts with a spark. trucking is an underappreciated but overwhelmingly vital part of the economic infrastructure, especially for how long our landmass is. its also constantly under threat of automation, and in itself, the job reflects a lot of our common struggle. without thinking about it too deeply, i actually think it could be a great start to ignite change.

Posted: Jan 27, 2022 at 8:13 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Is being called a racist even impactful at this point?

Seriously. Every left leaning politician out there has spewed that word at anyone leaning right for years now, often for nothing to do with actual racism... Now the right are retaliating with the same.

Books stating if you’re white, then by gawd your racist.
Papers have been written stating Math is racist.

Seems to me them dummies done overstretched their own hate spit.

Im going to write a children’s book...

“The Boy who cried Racist”

I will probably be called an unwoke racist sexist homophobe for including a boy.

Fun times.

They are just following propaganda instructions from the master.

“ The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan. As soon as you sacrifice this slogan and try to be many-sided, the effect will piddle away, for the crowd can neither digest nor retain the material offered. In this way the result is weakened and in the end entirely cancelled out.

Thus we see that propaganda must follow a simple line and correspondingly the basic tactics must be psychologically sound.”

- A.Hitler. “Mein Kampf”.


They want to drill down victimhood into every non Caucasian child from cradle to grave. Built in voting.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.029639
Mobile Version of Website