Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jan 28, 2022 at 23:46 Quote
It’s usually not to bad but man it has not been great this year. Had the ice falling from trees on my today.

Posted: Jan 28, 2022 at 23:48 Quote
11 is like -23 in French units. f*ck that.

Posted: Jan 29, 2022 at 0:52 Quote
-25c feels better than -5. -5 soaks through everything. Good clothing keeps -25 out and just your nose and fingers freeze. It's really not too bad.

0 to -10 is miserable.

Posted: Jan 29, 2022 at 5:53 Quote
Lever is right. Kinda cold is worse that actually cold. I try to take shortcuts at -3 that I wouldn’t consider at -15 or -20.

Posted: Jan 29, 2022 at 5:56 Quote
Axxe wrote:
11 is like -23 in French units. f*ck that.

It gets warmer in summer!

Posted: Jan 29, 2022 at 7:24 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
Sweet.. Mom and dad and mother in law all tested positive and they got it from me. I tested negative on an at home test on Monday, but apparently that's not accurate. I still feel super tired but that's also just from the kiddos I assumed.

* changes username to SwanMallon1869

wishing everyone a speedy recovery dude...

Posted: Jan 29, 2022 at 7:30 Quote
Axxe wrote:
f*ck. It’s f*cking cold in Wisconsin. How the f*ck people manage. f*cking 11F there now.

ha...! and the mosquito is the f*cking State bird !!! Eek

what campus...? My maternal grandparents hail from EauClaire. Grandpa started ski jumping as a kid there.

Man I can't deal with the cold, but Wisconsin is a beautiful state. I always loved visiting them up there. tup

Grandpa... (RIP)

https://skihall.com/hall-of-famers/frederick-w-mittelstadt/

Posted: Jan 29, 2022 at 7:34 Quote
obee1 wrote:
so after unsuccessfully using bitter apple spray, bitter apple paste, everything just to stop being so bitter about our dog eating the f*cking coffee table, i just watched my wife lather cholula hot sauce (great on eggs) all over the coffee table and now we realized what the problem is.
our dogs a mexican.

we have cats. they scratch on the trim for the door openings in the house despite multiple scratching posts strategically located around the domicile. Sounds like a f*cking woodworking class at times. Little furry inconsiderate motherf*ckers Facepalm

tell woofer I said "buenos dias cachorrito...!"

Posted: Jan 29, 2022 at 7:50 Quote
adm750 wrote:
Axxe wrote:
f*ck. It’s f*cking cold in Wisconsin. How the f*ck people manage. f*cking 11F there now.

what campus...? My maternal grandparents hail from EauClaire. Grandpa started ski jumping as a kid there.

Man I can't deal with the cold, but Wisconsin is a beautiful state. I always loved visiting them up there. tup

Grandpa... (RIP)

I bet Gramps was at the 1972 Olympic ski jumping tryouts in Leavenworth.

SterMag showed me the remnants of the old ski jump when we rode last summer. Those guys who were jumping that hill back then had some balls of steel!

Posted: Jan 29, 2022 at 8:12 Quote
I’ve stood at the top of two ski jumps and looked down (from the tour). It’s terrifying.

Posted: Jan 29, 2022 at 8:23 Quote
Man I can just imagine visits to Grandpa Fritz in Wisconsin...RIP Salute

Posted: Jan 29, 2022 at 8:40 Quote
I don't mind the cold or the heat as long as it's dry. Here we will reach summer temps of 115° regularly and it's not bad with humidity at 10%-15% if it gets higher than that it is horrid ! Same with the cold it can be 15° with 10% humidity and it fine but 35° and 30% plus is miserable !!!

Posted: Jan 29, 2022 at 8:43 Quote
Dragon there’s turkeys running around our yard this morning.

Posted: Jan 29, 2022 at 9:13 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
Sweet.. Mom and dad and mother in law all tested positive and they got it from me. I tested negative on an at home test on Monday, but apparently that's not accurate. I still feel super tired but that's also just from the kiddos I assumed.
If it's the omi then it's not bad... tired af and sore throat for a week or two, almost like what we used to call a mild flu

Posted: Jan 29, 2022 at 9:39 Quote
adm750 wrote:
Axxe wrote:

Grandpa... (RIP)

Madison.

Stupid girl want to go East. Columbia in particular. Why the f*ck Columbia. As a physics major. Really. Where did I go wrong.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.039116
Mobile Version of Website