Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: May 16, 2022 at 10:20 Quote
Grand f*ckery at its finest.

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 10:20 Quote
obee1 wrote:
yeah the ontario culture has a big hard on for telling others what to do while they can't even make their own beds, let alone sleep in them.

And Kieran Moore also sits on the board of
Pfizer…..

Ding ding

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 10:40 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
If I were "garbage guy" I would wear a mask to defend against the stench ! LOL

That's what I was thinking.

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 11:15 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
obee1 wrote:
yeah the ontario culture has a big hard on for telling others what to do while they can't even make their own beds, let alone sleep in them.

Pfizer…..

Ding ding

yup, and nancy pelosi- as a career politician- has a net worth of over 100 million dollars. i remember people from third world countries and conflict areas migrating to canada and the states because of the corruption they face in their homelands. i suppose that was back when our leadership practiced hiding their tyranny.

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 11:52 Quote
obee1 wrote:
gnarbar wrote:
obee1 wrote:

Pfizer…..

Ding ding

yup, and nancy pelosi- as a career politician- has a net worth of over 100 million dollars. i remember people from third world countries and conflict areas migrating to canada and the states because of the corruption they face in their homelands. i suppose that was back when our leadership practiced hiding their tyranny.

shit's just wide out in the open now....

but it's for the children....

someone needs to park a dump truck on that old bat.....

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 12:14 Quote
Every country is corrupt. It’s the nature and nuance of the corruption that’s different.

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 13:38 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
Every country is corrupt. It’s the nature and nuance of the corruption that’s different.

yeah i suppose, but i think that as the pursuit of mastery has been overtaken by the drive for convenience by the masses, the most significant loss is excellence.

seeing someone do something excellent, either by making it, performing it, writing it, saying it- any active pursuit that includes a by product that is or becomes excellent- has become less common in the everyday experience. people are more accustomed to outsourcing, purchasing or receiving "valuables", and they are rarely that. so it becomes common to be surrounded by mediocre basic ass shit, so that is now the new norm. and since it is the familiar narrative, being surrounded by shit no one has invested time or care into, the people around you start to resemble the values. the proof is all around us and best presented by our political leadership.
convenience is cancerous, and our species has suffered the loss of excellence throughout history.
the romans were paving the world and making aqueducts for countries that couldn't make steel before they arrived. that shit fell apart thanks to politicians cannibalizing their people iirc.
the egyptians and mayans built pyramids. some- giza- that were aligned to orions belt and the milky way- proof that they knew the world was round over 4000 years ago- likely longer. now we still head scratch over how they did it.
we landed on the moon fifty + years ago, had space shuttles in the 80's, and now its taken one private citizen to reignite the drive to become a multi planet species.
i could go on about places like stonehenge, the bimini road, the nazca drawings, the baghdad battery, but to bring my meandering thoughts full circle, theres a fierce desire, almost an expectation, to have valuable things or experiences, but no interest whatsoever in earning them. i think in canada the best re direction is a reinvestment in the social and economic values of the trades and crafts, and they should be receiving the financial and political aid that has been instead shared to international aid or inauthentic social justice (for profit) programs.

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 17:38 Quote
obee1 wrote:
convenience is cancerous, and our species has suffered the loss of excellence throughout history.
the romans were paving the world and making aqueducts for countries that couldn't make steel before they arrived. that shit fell apart thanks to politicians cannibalizing their people iirc.
the egyptians and mayans built pyramids. some- giza- that were aligned to orions belt and the milky way- proof that they knew the world was round over 4000 years ago- likely longer. now we still head scratch over how they did it.
we landed on the moon fifty + years ago, had space shuttles in the 80's, and now its taken one private citizen to reignite the drive to become a multi planet species.
i could go on about places like stonehenge, the bimini road, the nazca drawings, the baghdad battery

Tartaria and the mud floods. There's a ton of vids on YouTube. After digging through that, it's enough to make a reasonable person stroke their chin and go "hmmm". The theory is that have been human resets before, and a vast gap in our history has been stolen or erased. Probably the work of the Khazarian Mafia. Think of Tesla free energy, Tesla coils, the aether. We had cars that worked off of water power in the 70's. We are degenerating, not advancing.

Do you feel like something is "off" with our entire society? Out of tune? Misaligned? Out of sync with everything around us.

Saw I vid the other day from NY, hordes of savage 400lb land walruses were running amok looting. Senior level walruses were stealing the stolen artefacts from junior baby walruses. Scenes from Escape from LA. Looked like a movie set. Observed complete entropy of our civilization. Lawless, pointless, savagery. Or scenes from LA I think, a horde of femiwalruses fighting like wild beasts.

It's not just the monetary system.
It's not just the supply chain.
It's not just medical biofascism.
It's not just Project Fear.
It's not just broken trust and faith in all established systems.
It's not just a lying complicit media.
It's not just the control grid/social credit score.
It's not just mass starvation.
It's not just the allopathic medical-industrial system.
It's not just the govt propaganda de-education system.
It's not just the threat of WW3/nuclear war.
It's not just decline of law and order.
It's not just the breakdown of democracy.
It's not just social stress and indebted slavery.
It's not just deviancy and pedophilia.
It's not just the weaponizing of race as a social division tool.

It's the inevitable complete decline and end of a civilization. THEN it starts to make total sense. Nothing else explains this collective and top-down mass psychosis. There's the debate whether all of this is deliberate. Sure, some players have their own agendas, their hands in nasty cookie jars, involvement in things that are going to come to light pretty soon. But in the bigger scale of things, they are just bits and pieces. Having one thing "not happen" would just fill a void for another unpleasant thing to fill the void. A spiral of madness and decay. WW3 is a proxy war but the real victim is Germany, possibly the UK, and the broader EU state apparatus. Cui bono? The US, and Russia-China BRICS+ axis. Power moves back to the Eurasian zone just as it it always did, prior to the very recent and very short period of European enlightenment, and the US wasn't yet formed.

Look bigger picture. The next war zone isn't going to to be Taiwan. More likely Japan, or even Australia as another proxy war hub for the entire Pacific zone. Who pulls the strings of all wars? The Khazarian Mafia. Ask yourself who actually won WW2. Who played who. Ask more deep reflective questions about all this insane BS. Doesn't feel real, or right. Doesn't sit well with our human experience, our inner emotions. None of it.

Not to say that it all seems ominous for humanity. These that think THEY are pulling the strings, and we are powerless, I think they have revealed far too much. And the strings ARE being nibbled away at. Not convinced it will end the way THEY think it will. And they are terrified. The loss of control. Those 94 year old creatures slumped in their leather armchairs, they know that their babbling degenerate inbred offspring are not up to the task. Evidence, see UK royal family. The "ordo ab chao" they seek might just finally destroy them.

All a bit challenging for unconscious shuffling normies/NPC meat sacks to wrap their heads around after years of programming and terrorvision.

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 17:46 Quote
adm750 wrote:
shit's just wide out in the open now....

but it's for the children....

someone needs to park a dump truck on that old bat.....

Nancy Pelosi Civil Servant salary: $193,400
Nancy Pelosi net worth: $140 million

Mitch McConnell Civil Servant salary: $193,400
Mitch McConnell net worth: $150 million

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 20:37 Quote
No politician, at any level, should be allowed to serve more than two terms... and they should be barred from working in any capacity with politicians after they finish their two terms.

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 21:02 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
No politician, at any level, should be allowed to serve more than two terms... and they should be barred from working in any capacity with politicians after they finish their two terms.

That will just make them steal more vigorously all the time. And make even more stupid decisions, due to inexperience. With bigger influence of permanent staff members.

O+
Posted: May 16, 2022 at 21:23 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Andy Frisella had a governer on his show a few months back that tried this.. He said that for however long your term was, that was how long you were not allowed to work directly with any politician after you got out of office.

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 23:14 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Andy Frisella had a governer on his show a few months back that tried this.. He said that for however long your term was, that was how long you were not allowed to work directly with any politician after you got out of office.

That episode was crazy. Dude had great ideas. That’s why they went after him so hard to bring him down.

Posted: May 16, 2022 at 23:33 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Yes, but three terms.

Posted: May 17, 2022 at 7:05 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Yes, but three terms.
IMO, going over a decade is too long... if you can't do it in eight years you aren't gonna do it. Two four year terms and then f*ck off, they can be consecutive or spread across fifty years but that's all you get. The real key is banning any affiliation with politics after those terms though, you don't get to leave and become a lobbyist or leave and go become a political correspondent and make money from your service. The underlying issue with politicians, from all sides, is that it's become insanely profitable to be a politician, which was never the intended outcome. It was meant to be a service to your country, more like jury duty, not a career track.

I also don't believe everyone should be allowed to vote... we've reached the point where there's just too many morons skewing the system. I mean, there's millions of people in this country who believe the earth is flat for f*ck's sake... no way those morons should be allowed to have a voice in the governance of a nation when basic elementary science escapes them.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.045684
Mobile Version of Website