Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: May 20, 2022 at 17:42 Quote
Best Xmas party we've ever had at work was go cart racing and pizza for the guys and their families ! I wish the place was still open. Had mini golf and bounce houses all indoors. Electric carts 50mph plus carts . . . if you could get them wide open.

Posted: May 20, 2022 at 18:07 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
Best Xmas party we've ever had at work was go cart racing and pizza for the guys and their families ! I wish the place was still open. Had mini golf and bounce houses all indoors. Electric carts 50mph plus carts . . . if you could get them wide open.

So good!!!!

Posted: May 20, 2022 at 18:32 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
I wish the place was still open.

Lots of places that were fun have eventually succumbed to the fun police/health Nazi assault of the last two years.

You will have no fun, and be unhappy.

Drank me some Clayton James, got me some good ol fashioned warm Tennessee hospitality.

Posted: May 20, 2022 at 18:34 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
ATV25 wrote:
I wish the place was still open.

Lots of places that were fun have eventually succumbed to the fun police/health Nazi assault of the last two years.

You will have no fun, and be unhappy.

Drank me some Clayton James, got me some good ol fashioned warm Tennessee hospitality.

Getting your Southern drawl on ? ;-)

Posted: May 20, 2022 at 22:44 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Woke bizz... Joke bizz...

Holy crap my work put on a team building event today. Go cart racing. I figured it would be one of the many family fun centers around. Nope. Legit race track 50 mph carts. Bunch of competitive guys. Funnest day in a while. Took 5th out of 30. Not bad for first time. But definitely going to go do that again. Screeching 4 wheel corner drifts, ramming each other off track...shit talking.... Talk about a hoot!

That’s awesome! We have a K1 speed, (electric go carts) near by and we used to get a group there and do the same thing. Those places are a blast, but I haven’t been there in a few years. I think I’m gonna have to go back! That shit can get seriously competitive though. Getting whiplash taking each other out.

Posted: May 20, 2022 at 22:52 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Holy crap my work put on a team building event today. Go cart racing. I figured it would be one of the many family fun centers around. Nope. Legit race track 50 mph carts. Bunch of competitive guys. Funnest day in a while. Took 5th out of 30. Not bad for first time. But definitely going to go do that again. Screeching 4 wheel corner drifts, ramming each other off track...shit talking.... Talk about a hoot!

That’s awesome! We have a K1 speed, (electric go carts) near by and we used to get a group there and do the same thing. Those places are a blast, but I haven’t been there in a few years. I think I’m gonna have to go back! That shit can get seriously competitive though. Getting whiplash taking each other out.

Took my 12 year old daughter to k1.

Followed her a few laps. Passed her and led her a few then turned her loose. She was faster than half our session. Beat 2 adults that rolled in with their own lids.

I beat her by .08 seconds. Lol.

Posted: May 21, 2022 at 7:24 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Took my 12 year old daughter to k1.

Followed her a few laps. Passed her and led her a few then turned her loose. She was faster than half our session. Beat 2 adults that rolled in with their own lids.

I beat her by .08 seconds. Lol.

She sounds like a natural! They used to have kids race series, (my son raced in it when he was about 13). You should check and see if they are still doing that and put her in. Who knows, she could be a future f1 driver!

Posted: May 21, 2022 at 17:29 Quote
Looks like I inherited a nocturnal guard dog. And some cows. The cows are useful to gauge grazing to see what the viability is for raising meat cows. I’d like to do it, and I have a man who can to help.

/

Chilean Chardonnay. Chicken dinner. No fux.

Posted: May 21, 2022 at 18:32 Quote
Does that make it a nocturnal Chile Dog ? LOL
Sorry, could not stop myself !

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 13:45 Quote
I am so over old houses.. My place was built in 1912 and has been butchered time and time again by different people. One of my exterior water bibs broke and I need to replace it.. But they put it in when the bathroom tub was out and didn't leave enough slack in the water line to pull the bib out to the exterior and be able to fix it.. So I either get to tear apart the house from the outside, or I get to tear my ceiling in my basement apart because I am not going to tear my bathroom tub out..

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 14:03 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
I am so over old houses.. My place was built in 1912 and has been butchered time and time again by different people. One of my exterior water bibs broke and I need to replace it.. But they put it in when the bathroom tub was out and didn't leave enough slack in the water line to pull the bib out to the exterior and be able to fix it.. So I either get to tear apart the house from the outside, or I get to tear my ceiling in my basement apart because I am not going to tear my bathroom tub out..
Don't feel too bad... my old condo was built in 2001 and had a similar bit of f*ckery related to the water heater, had to access the line by going through the wall in the dinning room because it was behind a stud if you tried to access it from the water heater side.

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 14:19 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
Don't feel too bad... my old condo was built in 2001 and had a similar bit of f*ckery related to the water heater, had to access the line by going through the wall in the dinning room because it was behind a stud if you tried to access it from the water heater side.

The thing is that this f*ckery is everywhere.. Like this all started by waiting to put a simple little 2 zone sprinkler system off of those hose bib.. I didn't feel like digging up the water main and taping in for a sprinkler box and all that for a 4 sprinkler system on a 30x40' yard..

Originally the house had 4 hose bibs on the outside, but 2 of them are abandoned and not the only functional ones are hidden by basement walls with no ability to do any work to them.

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 14:42 Quote
In today's episode of making friends and influencing strangers, we take you to obee1s puppy training school. The trainer was discussing how my dog would cause problems at the dog park because scout still has his balls, and the other dogs would be aggressive with him over it.to which I asked , "is it because they're jealous? "
To which she replied," men always say that, haha" class giggles.
Which opened the door for me to say " oh it's like politics "
Her furrowed brow and curious silent face compelled me to say " you know, when liberals have to face conservatives and get upset because they got no balls"
Which then gave me the chance to giggle. The other guy in the class laughed hard enough to piss off his wife, so I made more friends than I lost...
Im here all week folks. Don't forget to tip the waitress

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 14:59 Quote
You can't make that shit up ! Good for you obee !!!

Active Forum Threads
1 mins ago - Show off your Devinci's!
3 mins ago - Transition Sentinel
6 mins ago - When to replace sealant?
7 mins ago - ColoRADo DH riders
8 mins ago - Trek session owners club
8 mins ago - Psychic love spells Abilene, TX +1 (845) 295 3081 Get Ex-lover Back
11 mins ago - Psychic love spells Round Rock, TX +1 (845) 295 3081 Get Ex-lover Back
23 mins ago - Carrollton, TX Psychic love spells +1 (845) 295 3081 Get Ex-lover Back
28 mins ago - Denton, TX Psychic love spells (929) 335 6292 Get Ex-lover Back
31 mins ago - Midland, TX Psychic love spells (929) 335 6292 Get Ex-lover Back
33 mins ago - Mondraker Owners Thread
39 mins ago - Mesquite city , TX Psychic love spells (929) 335 6292 Get Ex-lover Back
39 mins ago - Mechanics Quick Question Thread [Ask Questions Here]
1 hours ago - McKinney, TX Psychic love spells (929) 335 6292 Get Ex-lover Back
1 hours ago - Scott Gambler OWNERS
2 hours ago - Sexiest Ebike Thread. Please no posting of your own bikes. Discussion is welcome!
2 hours ago - Psychic Love Spells Grand Prairie, TX (929) 335 6292 Get Ex-Lover Back
2 hours ago - Psychic Love Spells Amarillo, TX (929) 335 6292 Get Ex-Lover Back
2 hours ago - 2022 Mont-Saint-Anne World Cup
2 hours ago - Psychic Love Spells Edina, TX (929) 335 6292 Get Ex-Lover Back
2 hours ago - Psychic Love Spells Amarillo, TX (929) 335 6292 Get Ex-Lover Back
2 hours ago - Evil Owners Club
2 hours ago - Best Love Spells in Garland, TX (929) 335 6292 Psychic Readings.
2 hours ago - DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion
3 hours ago - Sizing Question

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024368
Mobile Version of Website