Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: May 22, 2022 at 20:12 Quote
Liberals tear their own balls off trying to convince you of their lies.

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 21:44 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

That’s awesome! We have a K1 speed, (electric go carts) near by and we used to get a group there and do the same thing. Those places are a blast, but I haven’t been there in a few years. I think I’m gonna have to go back! That shit can get seriously competitive though. Getting whiplash taking each other out.

Took my 12 year old daughter to k1.

Followed her a few laps. Passed her and led her a few then turned her loose. She was faster than half our session. Beat 2 adults that rolled in with their own lids.

I beat her by .08 seconds. Lol.

She sounds like a natural! They used to have kids race series, (my son raced in it when he was about 13). You should check and see if they are still doing that and put her in. Who knows, she could be a future f1 driver!

We’ll definitely be doing more days. I’m gonna build a simulator in the garage too. Series would be sick.

Posted: May 22, 2022 at 22:09 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:

Took my 12 year old daughter to k1.

Followed her a few laps. Passed her and led her a few then turned her loose. She was faster than half our session. Beat 2 adults that rolled in with their own lids.

I beat her by .08 seconds. Lol.

She sounds like a natural! They used to have kids race series, (my son raced in it when he was about 13). You should check and see if they are still doing that and put her in. Who knows, she could be a future f1 driver!

We’ll definitely be doing more days. I’m gonna build a simulator in the garage too. Series would be sick.

Nice! tup

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 5:13 Quote
obee1 wrote:
In today's episode of making friends and influencing strangers, we take you to obee1s puppy training school. The trainer was discussing how my dog would cause problems at the dog park because scout still has his balls, and the other dogs would be aggressive with him over it.to which I asked , "is it because they're jealous? "
To which she replied," men always say that, haha" class giggles.
Which opened the door for me to say " oh it's like politics "
Her furrowed brow and curious silent face compelled me to say " you know, when liberals have to face conservatives and get upset because they got no balls"
Which then gave me the chance to giggle. The other guy in the class laughed hard enough to piss off his wife, so I made more friends than I lost...
Im here all week folks. Don't forget to tip the waitress

this is awesome.....

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 7:32 Quote
4000 people chose better than me in Fantasy DH...

Definitive proof I don't know shit about shit

Whip

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 8:35 Quote
mysticmountainadventures wrote:

Whip

lol Mine isn’t much better, 2237 but one of my picks, Dakota Norton crashed. I already picked my new team for next time though and I think it’ll do better. Good race though.

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 9:03 Quote
All caught up.
I am spending some quality time in Victoria BC. Meet my first grandson, so precious.
The trail system here at Mount Work is pretty kewl ( mostly AM) but you can spend days weeks here and still find new trails to ride.
Enough said it time to go ride.

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 9:56 Quote
MrFrenchy69 wrote:
All caught up.
I am spending some quality time in Victoria BC. Meet my first grandson, so precious.
The trail system here at Mount Work is pretty kewl ( mostly AM) but you can spend days weeks here and still find new trails to ride.

Is that an old LTC?
I kind of miss my old Blur LT. It was a fun bike.

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 10:00 Quote

Whip

I'm having a terrible year. Last time I think I ended up in 13th overall for the season.

This year I'll be lucky to be in the top 5,000. LOL. I'm at like 6400 right now.

First week was so bad. This week I did o.k. but I made one change that hurt. I swapped Nicole for Holl at the last minute because of the concussion talk. I had balanche in there for a second but went with Holl.

Guys I did alright. Main miss I had was swapping Revelli and Vidal.

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 10:00 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

Whip

lol Mine isn’t much better, 2237 but one of my picks, Dakota Norton crashed. I already picked my new team for next time though and I think it’ll do better. Good race though.

why didn't we start an old man league to go against each other?

3582 this week. first stop I scored like 350 or something. LOL. Half my team zero'd.

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 11:25 Quote
billbek wrote:
MrFrenchy69 wrote:
All caught up.

Is that an old LTC?
I kind of miss my old Blur LT. It was a fun bike.

2012 SC Blur XC Carbon.

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 11:37 Quote
"At Yammer, we celebrate diversity. Select a default skin-tone to apply to reactions in Yammer."

da fuq !?!??

I'd have to select "f*ckin' white toast" at the moment, but as summer goes along, I may continue to update my skin-tone...

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 16:02 Quote
adm750 wrote:
"At Yammer, we celebrate diversity. Select a default skin-tone to apply to reactions in Yammer."

da fuq !?!??

I'd have to select "f*ckin' white toast" at the moment, but as summer goes along, I may continue to update my skin-tone...

You trying to culturally appropriate another skin color? lol

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 16:06 Quote
So, back home after surgery. If I didn't have all this god-awful bandage and braces on me knee, I'd be ready to shred some gnar!

I suppose that COULD be the meds talking, though! Beer Beer Big Grin Big Grin lol lol

Seems to have gone well. I'll have a better idea of HOW WELL after the meds wear off! Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025432
Mobile Version of Website