Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: May 23, 2022 at 18:30 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
mysticmountainadventures wrote:
4000 people chose better than me in Fantasy DH...

Definitive proof I don't know shit about shit

Whip

lol Mine isn’t much better, 2237 but one of my picks, Dakota Norton crashed. I already picked my new team for next time though and I think it’ll do better. Good race though.

why didn't we start an old man league to go against each other?

3582 this week. first stop I scored like 350 or something. LOL. Half my team zero'd.

We should have! That would’ve been fun. I got 565 the first race and 488 the second. Providing my next race picks don’t crash or have a mechanical, I should be good. Now that I said that, they’ll probably all dnf. lol

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 20:49 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
So, back home after surgery. If I didn't have all this god-awful bandage and braces on me knee, I'd be ready to shred some gnar!

I suppose that COULD be the meds talking, though! Beer Beer Big Grin Big Grin lol lol

Seems to have gone well. I'll have a better idea of HOW WELL after the meds wear off! Big Grin
Facelift?
Wink
Heal well!

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 20:56 Quote
billbek wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:
So, back home after surgery. If I didn't have all this god-awful bandage and braces on me knee, I'd be ready to shred some gnar!

I suppose that COULD be the meds talking, though! Beer Beer Big Grin Big Grin lol lol

Seems to have gone well. I'll have a better idea of HOW WELL after the meds wear off! Big Grin
Facelift?
Wink
Heal well!

That would've been my wifes' choice!! Big Grin She got the short end of this one! Come to think of it, she got the short end all the way around....ugly dude with a small dick and a bum knee! HA!

Appreciate the sentiments!

Posted: May 23, 2022 at 23:06 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
billbek wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:

Facelift?
Wink
Heal well!

That would've been my wifes' choice!! Big Grin She got the short end of this one! Come to think of it, she got the short end all the way around....ugly dude with a small dick and a bum knee! HA!

Hopefully she got a few years of being fooled.. I have been with mine since we were 15 and we are 30 this year .. So my poor girl has been fooled for half her life already and we only 30.

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 0:41 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:
billbek wrote:

Facelift?
Wink
Heal well!

Hopefully she got a few years of being fooled.. I have been with mine since we were 15 and we are 30 this year .. So my poor girl has been fooled for half her life already and we only 30.

We just celebrated our 30th in March, so I either fooled her, or she has humored me all this time! Either way, I got a good one. Wink

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 1:42 Quote
We are living together for 20 years, and there had been no casualties. It is actually f*cking amazing.

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 5:23 Quote
billbek wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:
Facelift?
Wink
Heal well!

nope... he had an Addadicktome lol

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 5:26 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:

We just celebrated our 30th in March, so I either fooled her, or she has humored me all this time! Either way, I got a good one. Wink

dude...that's awesome...congrats..! Mrs. adm750 has suffered through 26+ years of marriage and 8 years dating prior to tying the proverbial k'not... poor f*cking woman.... Facepalm

heal up fast bro. I'm sure you'll be back in the saddle in no time... Salute

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 5:39 Quote
adm750 wrote:
billbek wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:
Facelift?
Wink
Heal well!

Ummmm......GENDER??!! f*cking boomers are so hurtful! lol

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 7:49 Quote
adm750 wrote:
billbek wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:
Facelift?
Wink
Heal well!

I heard they can snip a ligament down there and give you an extra inch or two….

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 8:58 Quote
adm750 wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:
swan3609 wrote:

dude...that's awesome...congrats..! Mrs. adm750 has suffered through 26+ years of marriage and 8 years dating prior to tying the proverbial k'not... poor f*cking woman.... Facepalm

heal up fast bro. I'm sure you'll be back in the saddle in no time... Salute

Same as Swan I have been with my lady since we where 15 so 26 years together. Locked in early so she doesn't know what she is missing....

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 9:16 Quote
Y'all were smarter than me for sure... I didn't want to settle down young but now all I can find is crazy bitches. I should've planned ahead and just married my high school sweetheart cause it's a f*cking madhouse of daddy issue and emotional baggage at this point.

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 9:40 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Y'all were smarter than me for sure... I didn't want to settle down young but now all I can find is crazy bitches. I should've planned ahead and just married my high school sweetheart cause it's a f*cking madhouse of daddy issue and emotional baggage at this point.

Operation find BBLB a wife has been initiated...

Maybe fredro has some images of some options so we can narrow down the perfect fit for Mr. Brown

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 9:43 Quote
Well you asked for it! lol lol lol

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 9:45 Quote

BBLB on his next ebike ride, finding Mrs. BBLB....

Active Forum Threads
2 mins ago - Post Your Road Bikes (Read 1st post for guide)
10 mins ago - Bosch kiox 3000 connection issues
1 hours ago - Continental Kryptotal Enduro Soft - your experience?
1 hours ago - Family BC trip next summer
2 hours ago - When to replace sealant?
2 hours ago - Trailforks Website Feedback & Suggestions
2 hours ago - Riders with V1 sentinel and cascade components link
2 hours ago - ColoRADo DH riders
2 hours ago - Buy a 2018 Mach 429 in 2022?
2 hours ago - Transition Spire - new long travel 29er
3 hours ago - Banshee Titan Owners
4 hours ago - TLD D3 Pad Liner
4 hours ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"
4 hours ago - Transition Sentinel
4 hours ago - 100 (or more) days of biking in 2022!
4 hours ago - Best Bike for the Price?
5 hours ago - Herbalist To Bring Back Lost Lover +27768521739 Springs Love Spells Caster
5 hours ago - Sangoma To Bring Back Lost Lover +27768521739 Durban Love Spells Caster
5 hours ago - Sangoma To Bring Back Lost Lover +27768521739 Cape Town Love Spells Caster
5 hours ago - Sangoma To Bring Back Lost Lover +27768521739 Soweto Love Spells Caster
5 hours ago - Sangoma To Bring Back Lost Lover +27768521739 Pretoria Love Spells Caster
5 hours ago - Sangoma To Bring Back Lost Lover +27768521739 Johannesburg Love Spells Caster
5 hours ago - Elite/expert racers of pinkbike...what is your mindset when racing. How fast are you going?
5 hours ago - Sangoma To Bring Back Lost Lover +27768521739 Tembisa Love Spells Caster
5 hours ago - Pregnancy Spells Canada +1 929 335 6292 Fertility Spells to get pregnant.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.038966
Mobile Version of Website