That's more woman than I know how to handle. lol

O+
Posted: May 24, 2022 at 9:49 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
That's more woman than I know how to handle. lol

At least you know your limits! lol

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 9:50 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Y'all were smarter than me for sure... I didn't want to settle down young but now all I can find is crazy bitches. I should've planned ahead and just married my high school sweetheart cause it's a f*cking madhouse of daddy issue and emotional baggage at this point.

cmon now, you got a great selection. you could go bitter ex wife with 2 kids and no child support, waitress whose really an actor but just between agents at the moment, hair dresser, school teacher who decided to concentrate on a career of raising strangers kids instead of having her own, or strippers with barely noticeable c section scars.

dunno how to rank the crazy in this list but i know its goddam competitive.

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 13:32 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Y'all were smarter than me for sure... I didn't want to settle down young but now all I can find is crazy bitches. I should've planned ahead and just married my high school sweetheart cause it's a f*cking madhouse of daddy issue and emotional baggage at this point.

Word. I was climbing tonight with my bud, chatting to some of the lasses he knows. All very middle class; complete bags of cray cray. Could see the appeal when I was younger, now much older my patience for f*ckery is in minus numbers.

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 13:38 Quote
RelapsedMandalorian wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Word. I was climbing tonight with my bud, chatting to some of the lasses he knows. All very middle class; complete bags of cray cray. Could see the appeal when I was younger, now much older my patience for f*ckery is in minus numbers.
This is really my biggest problem... ten years ago, I was ok with tolerating plenty of crazy for a super hot broad for a lil while. These days, it's like that old saying "no matter how hot she is, somebody is sick of her shit" except I'm sick of all their shit lol.

The 35+ relationship version of cycling's "strong, light, cheap, choose two" problem is good looking, smart, single, sane... choose one.

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 14:24 Quote
lol too funny...!

prior to the missus I was definitely out at the whiff of any f*ckery... I was "Adios Bitchachos..!" at the drop of a hat. She changed that up a bit with me. She was definitely worth fielding some shit for. Razz

I have no idea how I would assimilate back into the "scene" if Mrs 750 and I took the fork in the road. I'm short on tolerance for bullshit for sure. Rolleyes

funny how marriage somehow manages to clearly define what the f*ck you DON'T want, and somewhat less of what you do.....

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 14:49 Quote
adm750 wrote:
lol too funny...!

prior to the missus I was definitely out at the whiff of any f*ckery... I was "Adios Bitchachos..!" at the drop of a hat. She changed that up a bit with me. She was definitely worth fielding some shit for. Razz

I have no idea how I would assimilate back into the "scene" if Mrs 750 and I took the fork in the road. I'm short on tolerance for bullshit for sure. Rolleyes

funny how marriage somehow manages to clearly define what the f*ck you DON'T want, and somewhat less of what you do.....

if i became single at this point in life the last thing i would do is look for another woman. i got shit to do, and if it didn't work out with my wife, its not in the cards.
if something organically found itself in time, sweet, but the idea of going thru the inauthentic mating dance of the fantastic fifties is an insufferable concept imho.

O+
Posted: May 24, 2022 at 15:03 Quote
Yeah. Wife is definitely not crazy.. Part of me is always curious about what dating crazy is like, I am sure it would be fun for a minute. But the crazy low amount of bullshit wife gives me and the amount of my shit that she deals with absolutely out paces the fun that could be had with crazy.

We have been together almost 14 years and never once have we had any sort of doubt or point where parting ways have ever been an option.

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 15:04 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
Yeah. Wife is definitely not crazy.. Part of me is always curious about what dating crazy is like, I am sure it would be fun for a minute. But the crazy low amount of bullshit wife gives me and the amount of my shit that she deals with absolutely out paces the fun that could be had with crazy.

We have been together almost 14 years and never once have we had any sort of doubt or point where parting ways have ever been an option.
Crazy woman are only fun in bed. For the most part they're a constant headache that you'll be glad you're rid of...

O+
Posted: May 24, 2022 at 17:26 Quote
obee1 wrote:
adm750 wrote:
lol too funny...!

if i became single at this point in life the last thing i would do is look for another woman. i got shit to do, and if it didn't work out with my wife, its not in the cards.
if something organically found itself in time, sweet, but the idea of going thru the inauthentic mating dance of the fantastic fifties is an insufferable concept imho.

This is my thinking too, would be hard to find another partner that would meet the current standard. Took me 26 years to train this one....

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 17:33 Quote
Man, my fridge went out. We will have a new one delivered on Thursday. The old one was 16 years old. How long have yours been lasting ?

O+
Posted: May 24, 2022 at 18:26 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
Man, my fridge went out. We will have a new one delivered on Thursday. The old one was 16 years old. How long have yours been lasting ?

If it's anything like my life, the dishwasher, fridge, house waterline, roof leak, truck turbo, cars engine and sink plumbing will all fail close together.

I shit you guys not.. That has all failed since my kids were born 7 months ago.

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 18:34 Quote
Sounds about right. But what is more surprising is that you can get a new one that quickly. Refers are slim pickins

O+
Posted: May 24, 2022 at 18:36 Quote
photo
photo
photo
photo

New wheel day! UPS just delivered! tup 1,500g without valves or tape. I’ll put that on tomorrow. They’ll be going on the new ebike when it arrives. Stoked!

O+
Posted: May 24, 2022 at 18:39 Quote
New appliances seem to have a 5-10 year life span before some electronic part fails that you can no longer get.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.079215
Mobile Version of Website