Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: May 24, 2022 at 18:41 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:
New appliances seem to have a 5-10 year life span before some electronic part fails that you can no longer get.

And usually right after the warranty expires.

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 18:42 Quote
Nice spinners thats pretty damn light

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 18:49 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Nice spinners thats pretty damn light

Thanks bro!

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 22:41 Quote
19 Fukn children.

This the kind of people this generation of “acceptance “ and “tolerance” has create.

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 22:44 Quote
I’m just waiting for the fire and brimstone at this point. We’ve tolerated ourselves into the abyss.

Buncha bitch ass youth Fukn with our elderly, our disabled, our kids.

Self entitled little f*cks.

Posted: May 24, 2022 at 22:44 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
mtbman1980 wrote:
New appliances seem to have a 5-10 year life span before some electronic part fails that you can no longer get.

And usually right after the warranty expires.

Truth.

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 3:14 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Sounds about right. But what is more surprising is that you can get a new one that quickly. Refers are slim pickins
We are not "stylish" people, give me one that fits in the hole, keeps my milk cold and ice frozen . . . SOLD !
Thank God

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 4:48 Quote
obee1 wrote:
adm750 wrote:
lol too funny...!

prior to the missus I was definitely out at the whiff of any f*ckery... I was "Adios Bitchachos..!" at the drop of a hat. She changed that up a bit with me. She was definitely worth fielding some shit for. Razz

I have no idea how I would assimilate back into the "scene" if Mrs 750 and I took the fork in the road. I'm short on tolerance for bullshit for sure. Rolleyes

funny how marriage somehow manages to clearly define what the f*ck you DON'T want, and somewhat less of what you do.....

if i became single at this point in life the last thing i would do is look for another woman. i got shit to do, and if it didn't work out with my wife, its not in the cards.
if something organically found itself in time, sweet, but the idea of going thru the inauthentic mating dance of the fantastic fifties is an insufferable concept imho.

man, I couldn't agree with you more.Beer

I'd want to get laid on a routine basis, but I wouldn't give one f*ck about anything long lasting and I'd give n+1 f*cks about ever re-marrying. That idea will definitely die from loneliness.

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 4:54 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
all I can find is crazy bitches.

Sounds like the modern unwork-place. Full of psychosis, neurosis, insecurity, rage and anger. People being driven insane by immersion into these asylums.

Working with a gaggle of females is like sticking a twisted metal coat hanger down your japeyenus and expecting it to be pleasurable.

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 5:00 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
Man, my fridge went out. We will have a new one delivered on Thursday. The old one was 16 years old. How long have yours been lasting ?

man that sucks. our washer and dryer lasted us over 20 years. but I fixed them both several times when they broke.....until the control board went out on the dryer a year or so ago. .Blank Stare see below....

mtbman1980 wrote:

this is why I don't buy shit with electronic control panels if I can at all help it. see above..

replacement set was a FB marketplace find. Super nice lady was clearing out her elderly mom's place as they moved her into assisted living. Couple years old, like brand new. They were hardly ever used. Both analog.,...$165.85 total....

$150 for the set and $15.85 w/tax for a u-haul rental trailer to haul them off. Score..!

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 5:04 Quote
adm750 wrote:
"At Yammer, we celebrate diversity. Select a default skin-tone to apply to reactions in Yammer."

da fuq !?!??

I'd have to select "f*ckin' white toast" at the moment, but as summer goes along, I may continue to update my skin-tone...

Racial obsession. Does anyone just see and deal with humans any more or just colour of person?

Red. Red neck. UV level here is unreal. 20-40 minutes then zapped like a bug in a microwave. GRINGO ZINGO ZAP.

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 8:19 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Sounds about right. But what is more surprising is that you can get a new one that quickly. Refers are slim pickins
We are not "stylish" people, give me one that fits in the hole, keeps my milk cold and ice frozen . . . SOLD !
Thank God

swear to god i thought you were both talking about getting re married.

"refers are slim pickins"
i thought you were talkin about desirable stoner chicks.

"fits in the hole"
i wasn't gonna judge your sexual proclivities.

"keeps my milk cold and ice frozen"
sounds like a ride or die kinda woman to me.

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 12:57 Quote
obee1 wrote:
ATV25 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Thank God

swear to god i thought you were both talking about getting re married.

"refers are slim pickins"
i thought you were talkin about desirable stoner chicks.

"fits in the hole"
i wasn't gonna judge your sexual proclivities.

"keeps my milk cold and ice frozen"
sounds like a ride or die kinda woman to me.

OBEE is here all week folks ! Make sure you tip your waitresses well !!!
LOL

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 14:21 Quote
If I have to hear ROI one more freaking time I'm going to going a monk commune and never speak again.

Posted: May 25, 2022 at 15:28 Quote
The list of words that make me cringe in the current media world with more repetition than a top 40 radio station is LONG!

Even things that I think are cool can make me wanna puke after five minutes of being viral.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.025662
Mobile Version of Website