Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 12:44 Quote
Clownworld special:

Woman marries rag doll husband, they have a child...

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 13:15 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Roe v Wade huh... this gonna be fun to watch

another shit show looming....mostly peaceful though Facepalm

Activists have planned a protest in Manhattan’s Washington Square Park on Friday at 6:30 p.m. The advocacy group NYC for Abortion Rights had announced the protest on Thursday in anticipation of the day the Dobbs ruling came down.

“We will aid and abet abortion,” the group said on Twitter. “On the night of the Dobbs decision, take the streets with us and other rad NYC groups. Let your rage be seen + heard.”

aaaaaahhhhhhh.....I get it...this kind of violence supporting commentary is allowed Rolleyes

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 13:17 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
Yeeeeeeee. My new truck is out!!!!!!

dude that's awesome

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 13:23 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
Clownworld special:

Woman marries rag doll husband, they have a child...

what in the name of absolute complete f*ck is this ???? Eek

they should put ragdoll kid up for adoption....at least it would have a chance at a healthy childhood..... lol

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 13:31 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
ATV25 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

It will be a "peaceful" protest, that what the media will tell us. Lefties are going to go bat shit crazy over what ... ? The ability for states to make their own rules. It doesn't make abortion illegal but they are going to tell you it does.
My favorite part is how it's just a giant self-own by the left... they were so upset about the Missouri ban after 15 weeks that they tried to take it to SCOTUS to fight it, and now look at 'em! Lol

That's what I like about you, always looking for the silver lining !
LOL

O+
Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 16:53 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
Yeeeeeeee. My new truck is out!!!!!!

https://kingcobrahobby.com/products/traxxas-slash-vxl-1-10-rtr-2wd-short-course-truck-orange-58076-74fox?currency=USD&variant=43028797391078&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&gclid=CjwKCAjwwdWVBhA4EiwAjcYJEKqpmoua6y9d_kwIeivC7GaAFIujXogzhK_R53GU0pYkoC0-CJp1ShoCmdkQAvD_BwE

photo

That is pretty sweet! I have an old Losi truck collecting dust in my garage that I haven’t play with in years. I need to get some batteries for it and break it out.

O+
Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 16:57 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

It will be a "peaceful" protest, that what the media will tell us. Lefties are going to go bat shit crazy over what ... ? The ability for states to make their own rules. It doesn't make abortion illegal but they are going to tell you it does.

Exactly! I bet most of the f*cktards out protesting don’t even know this tid bit of information that I’m sure their favorite news channel will conveniently leave out of their broadcast, just to fuel the fire.

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 17:16 Quote
Women in conservative states will get to know what it's like being a gun owner in liberal states now... they always love to talk about how the wish they're bodies were as unregulated as guns.

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 19:43 Quote
smoked a Macanudo earlier and finished off the night with a Hoya.....probably should have switched that around, right Axxe. (left the bands on just for you ...LOL.....)

lots of drinks and shots with the missus tonight. Cheers old ballers... Beer

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 22:29 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
ATV25 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

My favorite part is how it's just a giant self-own by the left... they were so upset about the Missouri ban after 15 weeks that they tried to take it to SCOTUS to fight it, and now look at 'em! Lol

Germany bans abortions after 12 weeks. Somehow no one here highlights the fact that US had some of the most permissible regime in the world, due to a f*cked up and made up judicial fiat.
Personally, I am completely OK with 12 to 15 week abortion. But it has to be a proper law, not just some invention.

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 22:32 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Women in conservative states will get to know what it's like being a gun owner in liberal states now... they always love to talk about how the wish they're bodies were as unregulated as guns.

Breyer dissents in carry law and abortion law is a great example on how liberalism damages even the fairly intellectual minds. He insists that gun laws must be solely for legislative control (an enumerated constitutional right), but abortion laws (non existent right and universally controversial in the world practice) should be decided by judges as they see fit. Mind boggling crazy dissonance.

Posted: Jun 24, 2022 at 22:35 Quote
adm750 wrote:
smoked a Macanudo earlier and finished off the night with a Hoya.....probably should have switched that around, right Axxe. (left the bands on just for you ...LOL.....)

Smoking some Gurkha limited release now with an old fashioned. Friday.

Life is better than the shit people are trying to make out of it.

Switched to agave syrup and orange Agostino bitters for old fashioned. And large ice cube. An improvement.

Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 5:13 Quote
Axxe wrote:
adm750 wrote:

Smoking some Gurkha limited release now with an old fashioned. Friday.

Life is better than the shit people are trying to make out of it.

Switched to agave syrup and orange Agostino bitters for old fashioned. And large ice cube. An improvement.

oh snap...! that sounds right on. going to have to try that. Been a while since I've done an old fashioned.

My summer go-to is a nice Mint Julep....seems I've been pinching from our mint plant quite often as of late Wink

Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 5:58 Quote
Looks like the antifa-wokemob got bashed last night. Oh dear. More Liberal tears and wailing Karens.

In duplicitous lying Clownworld the blackface fake Hindi tyrant got ripped to shreds:

“No government, politician, or man should tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her body. I want women in Canada to know that we will always stand up for your right to choose.” - Baby Castro

Uh…vaccine mandates, coercion, blackmail and threats.

Stupid boy.

O+
Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 6:10 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
Looks like the antifa-wokemob got bashed last night. Oh dear. More Liberal tears and wailing Karens.

In duplicitous lying Clownworld the blackface fake Hindi tyrant got ripped to shreds:

“No government, politician, or man should tell a woman what she can and cannot do with her body. I want women in Canada to know that we will always stand up for your right to choose.” - Baby Castro

Uh…vaccine mandates, coercion, blackmail and threats.

Stupid boy.
Yep, should have a picture of him in the dictionary beside hypocrisy...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.089145
Mobile Version of Website