Old Riders....But not "Old School"
O+
Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 7:48 Quote

I had to laugh at this one!

Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 8:03 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

Babylon Bee is orsum.

How possible that people haven’t been able to define “woman” for months but are now frothing about “women's rights”?

Clownworld sure is confusing.

O+
Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 8:30 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

Babylon Bee is orsum.

How possible that people haven’t been able to define “woman” for months but are now frothing about “women's rights”?

They’re all mental.

Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 9:02 Quote
Talking out of both sides of their mouths ! Hypocrites one and all.

Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 9:04 Quote
Coffee
The chilled sound of South America
The 3rd track is a killer, Latin chilled acid folktronica
More coffee

Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 15:51 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
Talking out of both sides of their mouths ! Hypocrites one and all.

Absolutely...! These dumbasses can't get out of their own way fast enough. I love when the forget they're supposed to be speaking in Wokenese....lol

Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 16:15 Quote
Hauled gravel
Then it rained
Went inside to clean up
Then the sun shined

Tomorrow, early run into town to buy fresh bread.

Now, Venezuelan rum on ice.

Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 17:26 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

Babylon Bee is orsum.

Ok this made me guffaw.... lol

O+
Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 20:57 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
gnarbar wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:

Babylon Bee is orsum.

Ok this made me guffaw.... lol

Right?lol

O+
Posted: Jun 25, 2022 at 21:09 Quote
So I was on the chair today shooting the shit with random French dude.
Says he just moved to salmon arm and is a machinist.
Ask where he moved from. He replied whistler … I’m thinkin not to many machine shops in whistler so has to be NSB.
Ya lever it’s was Patrick. Lol

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2022 at 6:07 Quote
Mr. Coulombe. One of my favourite employees. Alas, not my business partner's favourite at all.
Such is life. Pat's a sender. He crashed head first on Harper one time into some mud that extruded through his helmet vents like a playdough factory. Funniest shit I have seen on a bike. Once he was OK of course.

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2022 at 6:24 Quote
leverfingers wrote:
Mr. Coulombe. One of my favourite employees. Alas, not my business partner's favourite at all.
Such is life. Pat's a sender. He crashed head first on Harper one time into some mud that extruded through his helmet vents like a playdough factory. Funniest shit I have seen on a bike. Once he was OK of course.
Small world on the chairlift, we had a good chat. From what he was saying and with your validation he’s a sender for sure .

Posted: Jun 26, 2022 at 6:27 Quote
A construction company we do a lot of work with and neighbors us on the east got broken into yesterday afternoon. They got a bunch of copper pipe, a big Honda generator and some meat out of a freezer. It was during the day after the owner had left. He closed up around noon, got a alarm notice around 4:00. Are people starting to get that desperate or just drug induced stupidity ? I know we have spent thousands of dollars in the last 2 months after we got a bunch of cats stolen off our trucks. Constantine wire, more lighting, upgraded cameras and increased security company's drive-throughs.

Posted: Jun 26, 2022 at 6:40 Quote
It’s a thing. Drilling fuel tanks in the interior of BC. It’s happened for a few years, now much more often.

Downtown Kelowna, if it’s not locked down drilled secured and bolted, it’ll walk. If it is, it can walk. Tables, chairs, bbqs, potted plants, hoses, garden ornaments. Someone had a baby stroller stolen.

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2022 at 6:55 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
It’s a thing. Drilling fuel tanks in the interior of BC. It’s happened for a few years, now much more often.

Downtown Kelowna, if it’s not locked down drilled secured and bolted, it’ll walk. If it is, it can walk. Tables, chairs, bbqs, potted plants, hoses, garden ornaments. Someone had a baby stroller stolen.
You know that baby stroller has cans and bottles in it right now.
That irks me big time . Seeing a kids stroller or wagon or even bike in the wrong hands .
I’ve been known to walk straight up to them and look into stroller while I say “oh wow so cute , how old?” Lol
My old place in the hood in cowtown a man in his 50s rolled up to the neighborhood crack housed on a little pink bike sized for a 6 year old . Made me want to puke , some little girl is going without because he couldn’t walk to get high…

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.092545
Mobile Version of Website