Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jun 26, 2022 at 14:37 Quote
Yeah, that shit is just nuts!

Posted: Jun 26, 2022 at 15:34 Quote
urinalmint wrote:
gnarbar wrote:
It’s a thing. Drilling fuel tanks in the interior of BC. It’s happened for a few years, now much more often.

Downtown Kelowna, if it’s not locked down drilled secured and bolted, it’ll walk. If it is, it can walk. Tables, chairs, bbqs, potted plants, hoses, garden ornaments. Someone had a baby stroller stolen.
Downtown most cities in BC right now I think gnar. I went fly fishing a few weeks ago west of Williams Lake. Stopped at Tim Horton's and there was a young dude, maybe 20, begging outside. He looked like maybe he just had a bad run. I rarely have any cash on me so I bought an extra coffee, hashbrown and a breakfast sandwich for him. When I tried to give it to him, he unloaded on me. Called me every name in the book and swatted the coffee out of my hand. Guess it's cash, drugs or nothing. What a waste. PG is a huge mess. The homeless have set up a tent city in an industrial site downtown for the second summer in a row. They call it Moccasin Flats. Just picture tarps, tents, shacks made out of pallets and shopping carts surrounded by stolen bikes, bbq's, and whatever else they can drag back there. I drive by on my way to my buddies shop now and then and have never seen a cop car there. Interesting. It's like Hamsterdam on The Wire.

Any 20 year talking shit to you and smacking a coffee out of your hand is clearly high af.

Posted: Jun 26, 2022 at 16:13 Quote
paintball friday night. football playoffs sat and sunday. good times. kids had a blast, and got blasted as well. like, by paintballs.

Posted: Jun 26, 2022 at 19:24 Quote
Coworkers husband is a trucker and had fuel pumped out of his truck while he slept.

A contractors I know had all of their tools and wire pilfered out of a seacan within 3hrs of dropping it at the site.

Driving down the road the other day dude laying on the sidewalk looking dead lady giving him noloxone and 2 cops assisting.

f*cking shit is nuts

Posted: Jun 26, 2022 at 20:41 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:
urinalmint wrote:
gnarbar wrote:
It’s a thing. Drilling fuel tanks in the interior of BC. It’s happened for a few years, now much more often.

Downtown Kelowna, if it’s not locked down drilled secured and bolted, it’ll walk. If it is, it can walk. Tables, chairs, bbqs, potted plants, hoses, garden ornaments. Someone had a baby stroller stolen.
Downtown most cities in BC right now I think gnar. I went fly fishing a few weeks ago west of Williams Lake. Stopped at Tim Horton's and there was a young dude, maybe 20, begging outside. He looked like maybe he just had a bad run. I rarely have any cash on me so I bought an extra coffee, hashbrown and a breakfast sandwich for him. When I tried to give it to him, he unloaded on me. Called me every name in the book and swatted the coffee out of my hand. Guess it's cash, drugs or nothing. What a waste. PG is a huge mess. The homeless have set up a tent city in an industrial site downtown for the second summer in a row. They call it Moccasin Flats. Just picture tarps, tents, shacks made out of pallets and shopping carts surrounded by stolen bikes, bbq's, and whatever else they can drag back there. I drive by on my way to my buddies shop now and then and have never seen a cop car there. Interesting. It's like Hamsterdam on The Wire.

Any 20 year talking shit to you and smacking a coffee out of your hand is clearly high af.
Maybe. But kids are weird that way now days. They don’t seem to realized that talking shit might get the shit kicked out of them. I guess it just doesn’t happen often enough now days. Regardless, I ate two damn breakfast sandwiches that day. Like I really need it. Lol.

Posted: Jun 27, 2022 at 5:06 Quote
In Canadian Clownworld there’s no need for Canucks to feel left out of the mass psychosis. There’s lots of stupidity and politically correct nonsense for everyone.

“At the Forks in Winnipeg, there will be no Canada Day this year. Instead, there will be a new day called, unimaginatively enough, New Day.”

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/gunter-the-latest-attempt-to-cancel-canada-day-renaming-it-new-day/ar-AAYT1EA?cvid=f487f47d1ee6434d93937e1de958e2de

In other unintelligible nonsense, the child sniffer when questioned on Chinese tariffs responded: “We are in the process of making up my mind.” No doubt “we” will need to make him a list. Sit down. Stand up.

/

Blue skies
Cool morning

Posted: Jun 27, 2022 at 5:59 Quote
guys postin' uy some good shit.

I absolutely hate thieves.... Really Mad

my old boss and I (down in Florida....) used to try to get the corner standin' "will work for food" sign-toters over to the dealership to wash cars during our busy periods. Cash pay, and same wage as our normal lot crew....pick them up and drop them back off and would provide meals. not one taker.... "don'tcha just have some cash...? " (insert middle finger emoji here) fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ewe...... Rolleyes

goodwood run was fast AF...!!! Eek

C. U. Next Tuesday Nancy

Posted: Jun 27, 2022 at 7:23 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
In Canadian Clownworld there’s no need for Canucks to feel left out of the mass psychosis. There’s lots of stupidity and politically correct nonsense for everyone.

“At the Forks in Winnipeg, there will be no Canada Day this year. Instead, there will be a new day called, unimaginatively enough, New Day.”

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/gunter-the-latest-attempt-to-cancel-canada-day-renaming-it-new-day/ar-AAYT1EA?cvid=f487f47d1ee6434d93937e1de958e2de

In other unintelligible nonsense, the child sniffer when questioned on Chinese tariffs responded: “We are in the process of making up my mind.” No doubt “we” will need to make him a list. Sit down. Stand up.

/

Blue skies
Cool morning
Wtf? No respect for the National holiday? We now only celebrate gays, cross dressers and minorities....
What's next? No Remembrance day????

Posted: Jun 27, 2022 at 8:24 Quote
from what I understand, Jotato stated they would cancel Winchester's government ammo contracts if they did not comply.....

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/breaking-biden-administration-moves-to-cut-off-lake-city-223-5-56-ammo-from-the-commercial-market/

Posted: Jun 27, 2022 at 8:25 Quote
d-man wrote:
gnarbar wrote:

/

Blue skies
Cool morning
Wtf? No respect for the National holiday? We now only celebrate gays, cross dressers and minorities....

dood.....we have "Pride Month", "Black History Month"....and "Memorial Day" what the total f*ck !?!?!?!?

Posted: Jun 27, 2022 at 9:07 Quote
adm750 wrote:
d-man wrote:
gnarbar wrote:

/

Blue skies
Cool morning

dood.....we have "Pride Month", "Black History Month"....and "Memorial Day" what the total f*ck !?!?!?!?
I know, no respect for the people who died for these groups to do what they do.

Posted: Jun 27, 2022 at 9:26 Quote
adm750 wrote:
guys postin' uy some good shit.

I absolutely hate thieves.... Really Mad

my old boss and I (down in Florida....) used to try to get the corner standin' "will work for food" sign-toters over to the dealership to wash cars during our busy periods. Cash pay, and same wage as our normal lot crew....pick them up and drop them back off and would provide meals. not one taker.... "don'tcha just have some cash...? " (insert middle finger emoji here) fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ewe...... Rolleyes

goodwood run was fast AF...!!! Eek

C. U. Next Tuesday Nancy

She is an evil corrupt c*nt.

Posted: Jun 27, 2022 at 11:45 Quote
adm750 wrote:
from what I understand, Jotato stated they would cancel Winchester's government ammo contracts if they did not comply.....

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/breaking-biden-administration-moves-to-cut-off-lake-city-223-5-56-ammo-from-the-commercial-market/

I despise that sick agenda riddled regime. Govt exists to serve the people. Period.

They will get their comeuppance. All of them.

Posted: Jun 27, 2022 at 13:12 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
adm750 wrote:

I despise that sick agenda riddled regime. Govt exists to serve the people. Period.

They will get their comeuppance. All of them.

this administration has no problem with blatant coercion... right in everyone's face. School boards, medicare, employment ...the f*cking list goes on....

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.023968
Mobile Version of Website