Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jun 28, 2022 at 16:57 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
Got tired of having to pickup rental machines. And half the time there wasn't anything available. So pulled the trigger on a skiddy mcskidface.

Congrats! And you were worried about buying a proper trailer? lol

Posted: Jun 28, 2022 at 17:10 Quote
Nice machine Swan, I ran a 289 for a season. It was a beast on the dirt, but the factory tracks were brutal in the snow. Put in a few hundred studs per track and got through the winter.

Posted: Jun 28, 2022 at 17:11 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
Got tired of having to pickup rental machines. And half the time there wasn't anything available. So pulled the trigger on a skiddy mcskidface.

Congrats! And you were worried about buying a proper trailer? lol

I decided to buy the smaller 14k gooseneck and sold dad this bumper pull trailer. That way the excavator and the skiddy each have their own trailers and I have a backup trailer that way.

Dad and I partnered on the skiddy. I didn't want one, but occasionally need one.. Dad didn't want to learn how to run the excavator or deal with excavator type work. So I sub skiddy only work to him and peel 10% off the top of those job. And then when I need it on my own jobs, I either rent it from him, or sub him out.

I was paying him cash under the table last year and this setup makes way more sense. Then he can go write off a home office, a truck, the shop, etc.

Posted: Jun 28, 2022 at 17:53 Quote
That is a clean looking machine swan !!! We run a 247,249 and a 279. I like the 247 the best but it is WORN OUT ! It still out works the other two pound for pound !

Posted: Jun 28, 2022 at 18:23 Quote
Super nice Nick, good to see the burgeoning empire grow!

Posted: Jun 28, 2022 at 18:43 Quote
Nice swan

If they would let me in canadia I would meet you there fredro... swing by wa after whiss?

Posted: Jun 28, 2022 at 18:54 Quote
Flying in and out, ninja style Ninja

Posted: Jun 28, 2022 at 20:45 Quote
Never seen a shovel rocked quite like this!

Posted: Jun 28, 2022 at 21:16 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Nice swan

If they would let me in canadia I would meet you there fredro... swing by wa after whiss?

Just tell border guys your coming for an abortion, Justin said it's ok
Your body your choice....

Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 0:03 Quote
Awesome. Flashbacks all y’all!

Gonna have to live vicariously through you Fredro… clap them hands behind the back a few times for the rest of us Salute

Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 5:00 Quote
In economic Clownworld several states are issuing new stimi checks. CA is pumping out $17bn worth. But inflation…

Now Iran wants to join the BRICS+ new G8 as well as food exporter Argentina. The tide is turning against the old collapsing self destructing perverse decadent Weimar 2.0 G7.

In military Clownworld four battalions of hardened Chechen warriors are heading to Ukraine. I’m sure their pronouns are “sir” and their uniforms are not unisex. While idiots like the Worzel Gummidge lookalike Johnson and the closeted cuck Trudeau mock Putin. The UK warns Beijing about Taiwan while the madmen and psychopaths clap and cheer. Such buffoonery from these puppets and frauds.

/

Beautiful sunrise over the volcano
Roosters

Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 5:11 Quote
d-man wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Nice swan

Just tell border guys your coming for an abortion, Justin said it's ok
Your body your choice....

lol lol

Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 5:13 Quote
obee1 wrote:
i used to be cool!

f*ck that bike. it nearly killed me.

this bike was cool. ah the old days. full robocop, full deathgrip. but in my defence that was a blind skurry drop built by f*ckin a*sholes.

edit- hahahah lmao. if you look at the drop i'm doing in whistler i still have the bandaging on my right arm from the concussion/ road rash everywhere i received the day before. if you're gonna be dumb you better be tough.

LOL....! no guts no glory...!

you guys have posted up some great action shots. I was never cool like this level cool... Confused

Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 7:14 Quote
From all the trips I've made to Whistler I have one lousy pic:
Not even sure this drop still exists. Used to be on Dirt Merchant. Haven't been back since they reworked the trail.

Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 8:49 Quote
urinalmint wrote:
From all the trips I've made to Whistler I have one lousy pic:
Not even sure this drop still exists. Used to be on Dirt Merchant. Haven't been back since they reworked the trail.

I remember this. Skurry launch. Dirt to aline was always my favourite run. We once committed an entire day to dialing in that line. Good times.

Active Forum Threads
2 mins ago - Wheelset help -- DT Swiss EX1700 vs Industry Nine Enduro S
12 mins ago - Where can I watch les gets World championships 2022?
17 mins ago - Old Riders....But not "Old School"
25 mins ago - Banshee Titan Owners
25 mins ago - The Sexiest AM/FR/Enduro Hardtail Thread (Please read the opening post)
29 mins ago - Good Dirt Jumps/Park Near Carlsbad?
30 mins ago - Official Vernon Riders Thread
30 mins ago - Trek Slash 2021 ?
31 mins ago - DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion
42 mins ago - Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !
1 hours ago - Transition Spur
2 hours ago - 100 (or more) days of biking in 2022!
2 hours ago - Stained wood vs Treated?
2 hours ago - BOSCH Kiox 300 3d printed display mount
2 hours ago - Bearing Eyelet Tool Warning
2 hours ago - Lost Love Spells to Bring Back Lost Love WhatsApp ((+27 838 581 581))
2 hours ago - Spiritually Empowered Lottery Spells WhatsApp ((+27 838 581 581))
2 hours ago - Death Revenge Spells WhatsApp ((+27 838 581 581))
2 hours ago - Powerful Revenge Spells That Work Overnight | Instant Death Spells WhatsApp ((+27 838 581 581))
2 hours ago - Does a 'stiff', 1.125", long-travel 32 mm stanchion fork exist?
2 hours ago - UK parts manufacturers?
2 hours ago - Chromag Rootdown & Surface (and maybe Primer) Builds
2 hours ago - Best Online Love Spell Caster | Love Spells That Work for Real WhatsApp ((+27 838 581 581))
3 hours ago - ((+27723039124)) NO 1 Worldwide Extreme Lost love Spells Caster / Spiritual Healer in Durban-Worcester/Phoenix-Richards Bay.
3 hours ago - Most Powerful Voodoo Revenge Spells to Destroy Enemy WhatsApp ((+27 838 581 581))

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024805
Mobile Version of Website