Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 9:15 Quote
That photo of you hitting hiccups is legend OB!

Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 12:58 Quote
d-man wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Nice swan

If they would let me in canadia I would meet you there fredro... swing by wa after whiss?

Just tell border guys your coming for an abortion, Justin said it's ok
Your body your choice....

Sorry boys I need to get these food babies outta me asap!

Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 13:40 Quote
jamezyo wrote:

did you ever ride with that huge- 6 two, 250 pounds ish- bmx guy who was riding a dirtjumper back in the day. iirc he was hanging with moolays crew? f*cking guy hit everything first look on race of spades and got air miles for days( seems familiar james?)? i remember we were all having an epic session and were all flying down ROS and i pulled my balls outta my pussy and hit this while in the train and big boy was behind me and all i heard was hootin and hollerin- which i imagined was for me- but it was for biggie doin a no hander off hiccups.

levels to every game.

Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 14:12 Quote
man, that must have been da shit

Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 14:13 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
d-man wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Nice swan

If they would let me in canadia I would meet you there fredro... swing by wa after whiss?

Just tell border guys your coming for an abortion, Justin said it's ok
Your body your choice....

Sorry boys I need to get these food babies outta me asap!

you go make you some underwater statues of some key Democrats in this Administration my brudda tup

Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 14:41 Quote
obee1 wrote:
jamezyo wrote:

did you ever ride with that huge- 6 two, 250 pounds ish- bmx guy who was riding a dirtjumper back in the day. iirc he was hanging with moolays crew? f*cking guy hit everything first look on race of spades and got air miles for days( seems familiar james?)? i remember we were all having an epic session and were all flying down ROS and i pulled my balls outta my pussy and hit this while in the train and big boy was behind me and all i heard was hootin and hollerin- which i imagined was for me- but it was for biggie doin a no hander off hiccups.

levels to every game.
I don’t recall him, sounds like a maniac!

Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 14:55 Quote
Finally had a Reverb shit the bed on me... off to SRAM for service, I'm post-less for three weeks.

Views: 43    Faves: 0    Comments: 2

Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 14:56 Quote
Were they able to warranty it?

Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 15:26 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Were they able to warranty it?
They're gonna try but I won't find out for a few days if they succeed. Basically told me that they'll process it as a warranty and just see if SRAM bothers to ask for the receipt or not, but apparently they don't usually so they're optimistic.

Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 15:35 Quote
I don't even know if SRAM has ever asked for me to send in a receipt with any of my warranty issues and there has been a lot!

Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 15:48 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
I don't even know if SRAM has ever asked for me to send in a receipt with any of my warranty issues and there has been a lot!
That's pretty much dude said, that he's only ever been asked for proof of purchase like twice out of "hundreds" of cases so it should be cool.

Funny that for all the trouble of the earlier reverb's, I never had one fail... and they supposedly made the AXS the most reliable reverb ever, and it's the one that screws me lol

Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 17:24 Quote
More tech
more headache

/

Oven baked honeyed figs
Brandy
Coffee

Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 17:26 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
That's pretty much dude said, that he's only ever been asked for proof of purchase like twice out of "hundreds" of cases so it should be cool.

Funny that for all the trouble of the earlier reverb's, I never had one fail... and they supposedly made the AXS the most reliable reverb ever, and it's the one that screws me lol

What’s it doing? Or not doing?

Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 17:41 Quote
fredro wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

What’s it doing? Or not doing?
Got stuck in the middle... went down and up a few times on a ride the other day, was in the down position, hit the button to bring it back up, came up like two inches and it's locked in place. Won't go down, won't go up... checked air pressure and tried the pressure blow off, no luck.

Posted: Jun 29, 2022 at 19:26 Quote
Mine's due for service too.

Active Forum Threads
8 mins ago - Carrollton, TX Psychic love spells +1 (845) 295 3081 Get Ex-lover Back
13 mins ago - Denton, TX Psychic love spells (929) 335 6292 Get Ex-lover Back
16 mins ago - Midland, TX Psychic love spells (929) 335 6292 Get Ex-lover Back
17 mins ago - When to replace sealant?
18 mins ago - Mondraker Owners Thread
24 mins ago - Mesquite city , TX Psychic love spells (929) 335 6292 Get Ex-lover Back
24 mins ago - Mechanics Quick Question Thread [Ask Questions Here]
1 hours ago - McKinney, TX Psychic love spells (929) 335 6292 Get Ex-lover Back
1 hours ago - Scott Gambler OWNERS
1 hours ago - Sexiest Ebike Thread. Please no posting of your own bikes. Discussion is welcome!
2 hours ago - Psychic Love Spells Grand Prairie, TX (929) 335 6292 Get Ex-Lover Back
2 hours ago - Psychic Love Spells Amarillo, TX (929) 335 6292 Get Ex-Lover Back
2 hours ago - Trek session owners club
2 hours ago - 2022 Mont-Saint-Anne World Cup
2 hours ago - Psychic Love Spells Edina, TX (929) 335 6292 Get Ex-Lover Back
2 hours ago - Psychic Love Spells Amarillo, TX (929) 335 6292 Get Ex-Lover Back
2 hours ago - Evil Owners Club
2 hours ago - Best Love Spells in Garland, TX (929) 335 6292 Psychic Readings.
2 hours ago - DVO appreciation and support thread (AKA the Ced Thread) - Pics, ride reports and discussion
2 hours ago - Sizing Question
2 hours ago - Continental Kryptotal Enduro Soft - your experience?
2 hours ago - Best Love Spells in Lubbock, TX (929) 335 6292 Psychic Readings
2 hours ago - Love spell to bring back lost lover (929) 335 6292 Laredo, TX Psychic Asaf
3 hours ago - Psychic Love Spells +1(845) 295 3081 Arlington, TX Bring back lost lover
3 hours ago - Psychic Love Spells +1(845) 295 3081 El Paso, TX Bring back lost lover

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027169
Mobile Version of Website