Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 5:46 Quote
Education is now educayshun, a dangerous net designed to entrap the formative or vulnerable mind in a constructed programmed reality. Just as science is now Xi-ence.

Critical thinking skills are in short supply. The best thing a person can have to evade the psychological trap that is Clownworld is critical thinking.

You need critical thinking to work through the thick haze of western mass psychosis, that foggy matrix built to confuse and subdue people.

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 5:47 Quote
adm750 wrote:
Happy Canada Day my Canadian friends..! Beer

Duck Song was a great way to start my day...giggled as I sipped on a shitty cup of coffee....

it's Friday...! f*ck yeah...! hope everyone is letting all this mad bullshit slide off their backs. Enjoy the day, the weekend, and just life in general bros...!

You know it tup
I remain impervious, I know how to party

Shits getting ever increasingly difficult to ignore .

I’m concentrating on getting all my house in order, down to the last fkn cent

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 5:49 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
Education is now educayshun, a dangerous net designed to entrap the formative or vulnerable mind in a constructed programmed reality. Just as science is now Xi-ence.

Critical thinking skills are in short supply. The best thing a person can have to evade the psychological trap that is Clownworld is critical thinking.

You need critical thinking to work through the thick haze of western mass psychosis, that foggy matrix built to confuse and subdue people.

Yuu nose it boi tup

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 5:59 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Shits getting ever increasingly difficult to ignore.

It is. Serious shit.

These monsters are out of control.

CNN: "What do you say to those families who say, 'listen, we can't afford to pay $4.85 a gallon for months, if not years?’"

BIDEN ADVISOR BRIAN DEESE: "This is about the future of the Liberal World Order and we have to stand firm."

/
Sunrise
Kittens
Memories of a 5.7 litre V8

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 6:36 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
Soupherb wrote:

It is. Serious shit.

CNN: "What do you say to those families who say, 'listen, we can't afford to pay $4.85 a gallon for months, if not years?’"

BIDEN ADVISOR BRIAN DEESE: "This is about the future of the Liberal World Order and we have to stand firm."

Sunrise
Kittens

Nice trio ^^^

Truly monsters, the frightening kind, the ones that are still there when you open your eyes. Horrid humans

Seeking solace in the good things , allay and assuage my way through the weekend with friends , conversation & consumables
https://youtu.be/6ODNxy3YOPU

That you in the comments Gnar (on Sepultura vid comments)
photo

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 10:12 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
That you in the comments Gnar (on Sepultura vid comments)

Ha!!!

Oh I bet I'm on a database or two somewhere in Ottawa being monitored by perfectly-pronouned gender uncertain apparatchiks, for the thought crime of being a small minority with views unacceptable to the regime. That's why I moved all my assets out of Canadastan. Fuk the nazi regime.

photo

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 10:43 Quote
happy canada day. wave to a trucker today if you are enjoying the freedom of not wearing a mask.

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 10:57 Quote
I think they really should mandate anal plugs.

Someone is passing fumes in coffee shop.

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 11:18 Quote
obee1 wrote:
happy canada day. wave to a trucker today if you are enjoying the freedom of not wearing a mask.

And HONK - it traumatizes liberals.

/

I love Canada (the country)
I am a better person for having spent 1/3 of my life there.
It wasn't always easy.
Many hard times and challenges in the mix.
I saw and did things that changed me forever.
Those things will never be forgotten.

/

From Ottawa
Tomb of the unknown soldier
No words adequate

photo

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 12:48 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
Soupherb wrote:

It is. Serious shit.

/
Sunrise
Kittens

^^^ fab combo Wink

every now and then a sliver of honesty slips out.....

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 12:50 Quote
Axxe wrote:

butt plugs are racist.....

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 13:24 Quote
adm750 wrote:
Axxe wrote:

butt plugs are racist.....
I dunno about racist but I imagine they're super uncomfortable. Confused

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 15:52 Quote
Happy Canada Day fellows. !

Work update. Love the new job! Its super exciting and massively engaging. Downright hectic at times and I have been kinda left to sink or swim. I have people I can lean on and ask questions no doubt but I have had a lot of learning on the fly to do.

85 homes total in the site. Started with 3 that were at Sheer inspection about 2 months ago?

Currently have 43 lots excavated, 26 foundations with 6 more being formed and 15 vertical homes.

I just got my storm connections approved and still no fire suppression permits save for one home. So nothing has been in sequence but it’s better in my opinion to learn in a challenging manner instead of everything going as planned. That way you don’t get caught off guard the first time it does. At least thats what I’m telling myself.

Ho lee chit. Apparently its a regional record for how fast that many has gone up.

Everyone be safe out there this weekend...we don’t want any missing fingers you old farts.

Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 19:56 Quote
Silver Star.
Landscaping.
And now another cocktail.

Happy Canada Day my fellow Canucks!

O+
Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 20:04 Quote
Happy Canada Day boys!

First issue with my e bike today. Went to ride and got a error code. Going into the shop tomorrow for Software update.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.075121
Mobile Version of Website