Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 20:51 Quote
Axxe wrote:
I think they really should mandate anal plugs.

Someone is passing fumes in coffee shop.

pretty sure they have already been mandated in political leadership positions.

tomorrows ufc fights are gonna be entertaining.
picks:
izzy v cannonier. izzy gonna win a decision. jareds been planning for this fight for a few year now and he looks tentative/scared. izzy does his best when he hates his opp or when his opp is aggressive. izzy likes cannonier and cannonier won't attack enough. boring win.

volk v max holloway. i LOVE max but he lacks the punching power to beat volk. could be fight of the night but volks gonna take another decision. hope i'm wrong.

sean strickland v alex pereirra. sean is too ADHD to fight on big cards. hes in for a tough night against an excellent kickboxer. pereirra by tko.

robbie lawler v barbarena. fun banger of a fight. i like robbie to win, he looked good and technical against nick last fight, but barbareno is kinda dangrous, and robbie got them miles on his tires. hoping for a lawler tko, but uncertain.

pedro munhoz v sugar sean. both could win the fight i suppose, but i hope pedro closes the distance, pressures sean and puts a beating on him. omalley has skills but i see weakness in his soul. i think hes gonna fold like origami when pedro puts the hard shots on him.

brad riddell v jalen turner. i like brad a lot and hes from izzy and volks camp. but jalin is like 6'3" and can throw. money logics leaning towards jalin but im not betting so i'm gonna say that brad takes him down and beats him up...

donald cerrone v jim miller. fun retirement fight. cowboy is skilled and long, a bad matchup for miller. but cowboys chin has riden off into the sunset. i got cowboy winning by ko.

sneaky interesting is gonna be dricus duplessis v brad tavares. this fight will be fun. brad is a cool hawaiian who always comes to fight and Dricus reminds me of why i have always hated playing rugby against south africans. dude is farmboy strong and wolverine mean.

revel in the ruckus

O+
Posted: Jul 1, 2022 at 21:54 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
Silver Star.
Landscaping.
And now another cocktail.

Happy Canada Day my fellow Canucks!
Happy Canada day fellows indeed!

Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 3:10 Quote
d-man wrote:
Happy Canada Day boys!

First issue with my e bike today. Went to ride and got a error code. Going into the shop tomorrow for Software update.

Sideline: I don’t whether you get a different tune with Trek Canuck bikes, but maybe with a software update , you will have some sort of choice? I’m more than happy with the standard UK tune, just curious

Anyway, hoping all is well

Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 5:38 Quote
Happy belated Canada Day to all you hosers ! Tour de France, the U.S. has 7 riders. Most since 2014 including the youngest rider in the race.

O+
Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 7:33 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
d-man wrote:
Happy Canada Day boys!

First issue with my e bike today. Went to ride and got a error code. Going into the shop tomorrow for Software update.

Sideline: I don’t whether you get a different tune with Trek Canuck bikes, but maybe with a software update , you will have some sort of choice? I’m more than happy with the standard UK tune, just curious

Looking to get a different tune on my analog bike, any suggestions? lol

O+
Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 7:48 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
d-man wrote:
Happy Canada Day boys!

I don't think there is a choice on the tune, still regulated at 32km/hr. Just newest version.
I would like a like more top end though, 40 would be perfect.

O+
Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 7:49 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
d-man wrote:
Happy Canada Day boys!

Try a little metallica, always bumped the speed up for me!

O+
Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 7:51 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
d-man wrote:
Happy Canada Day boys!

Yes, get an ebike! Speaking of tunes, mine is programmed for 29” wheels and I’m running 27.5 so I’m not getting top speed assistance. It tops out at about 17 mph instead of 20. Took it to my LBS to reprogram it, but his software wouldn’t connect because it needed an update. But when he tried to update it, he kept on getting an error code on his computer. Long story short, he needed all new Bosch software and recertification to use it. So I go back when he gets it all done, hopefully next week. The bike is amazing otherwise with 3 rides in. Feels like a DH bike on the descents and an awesome enduro bike everywhere else. Climbs the super steeps too good too, I love it!

Happy day after Canada day too fellas! And I concur with your fight pics too Obe.

O+
Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 9:22 Quote
I put on a race. Every year and it goes with the big Chromag party.

So I marked out my race course with arrow signs and posted marshals.

And the cycling club posted the wrong course on their website for the day of the race.

217 racers. 215 racers followed their handlebar screens and rode into oblivion. 2 racers adhered to the markings and marshals.

So the marshals and those two racers and I all took a bunch of shit and abuse throughout the race.

Mostly, people who got vaccinated and wore masks and were called sheep, really were sheep. The people who stacked up against those people, were also sheep. The right are sheep. Same with the left.

We are all being set against one another through the media.

So if you walk on the earth, but walked straight into a tree because your phone is your world. YOU ARE SHEEP!
The earth is real. The world in your phone is the medicine to keep you down.

O+
Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 9:47 Quote
Everyone screaming to be heard and nobody listening

It's upsetting seeing people's lack of ability to be aware and pay attention, even more upsetting is seeing that I'm the same.

O+
Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 9:49 Quote
Sunset and fireworks... Why are they called fireworks???

c JJohnson mysticmountainadventures.com

Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 10:15 Quote
leverfingers wrote:
I put on a race. Every year and it goes with the big Chromag party.

So I marked out my race course with arrow signs and posted marshals.

And the cycling club posted the wrong course on their website for the day of the race.

217 racers. 215 racers followed their handlebar screens and rode into oblivion. 2 racers adhered to the markings and marshals.

So the marshals and those two racers and I all took a bunch of shit and abuse throughout the race.

Mostly, people who got vaccinated and wore masks and were called sheep, really were sheep. The people who stacked up against those people, were also sheep. The right are sheep. Same with the left.

We are all being set against one another through the media.

So if you walk on the earth, but walked straight into a tree because your phone is your world. YOU ARE SHEEP!
The earth is real. The world in your phone is the medicine to keep you down.

Shit one levers, that sucks big time bud

Nuts story

Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 10:16 Quote
d-man wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
d-man wrote:
Happy Canada Day boys!

I don't think there is a choice on the tune, still regulated at 32km/hr. Just newest version.
I would like a like more top end though, 40 would be perfect.

Me too 40 !

UK 27 .... no choice in it

Grrrr

When the warranty is out I’m all over it

O+
Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 10:50 Quote
It actually went off rather smoothly. Nobody noticed that it was all screwed up except me and my marshals. I kept pretty quiet about it all. Otherwise I would have been that guy on the Simpsons who tried to get Homer fired for incompetence. Everyone thought he was a nut bar.

I am a nut bar.

Posted: Jul 2, 2022 at 10:51 Quote
leverfingers wrote:
It actually went off rather smoothly. Nobody noticed that it was all screwed up except me and my marshals. I kept pretty quiet about it all. Otherwise I would have been that guy on the Simpsons who tried to get Homer fired for incompetence. Everyone thought he was a nut bar.

I am a nut bar.

Haha haha

Fair one

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.061457
Mobile Version of Website