Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 7:10 Quote
Reminder... if you support gun control, you don't get to celebrate the fourth of July. You can just stay home and drink tea.

Except for Nick, he can celebrate and drink tea. lol

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 7:45 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Reminder... if you support gun control, you don't get to celebrate the fourth of July. You can just stay home and drink tea.

I have been hammering on this Pomegranate mango loose leaf tea from a local hippie store. Shit is delicious.

You should have seen the look on the vegan granola crunchers when the smokey straight piped flatbed dually rolled up taking up 2 parking spots. I hop out with my filthy work boots and clothes on. Stroll in and start trying to find a new loose leaf tea I want. I don't really ever open carry my XDs since it's easy to conceal, but that would have topped the whole thing off.

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 8:19 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
obee1 wrote:
Hurray freedom.

Hurray health.

Lost 8% of my body weight since moving here. Now it could be argued that's easy to do (an easy dig) but at least things are headed in the right direction. Feels better, soul feels lighter, lighter on my feet. Kinda bouncy energetic feeling.

Clean living. 100% good.

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 9:00 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:

I fully support and advocate for the strictest gun control...

Wink

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 9:02 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

I have been hammering on this Pomegranate mango loose leaf tea from a local hippie store. Shit is delicious.

You should have seen the look on the vegan granola crunchers when the smokey straight piped flatbed dually rolled up taking up 2 parking spots. I hop out with my filthy work boots and clothes on. Stroll in and start trying to find a new loose leaf tea I want. I don't really ever open carry my XDs since it's easy to conceal, but that would have topped the whole thing off.

I think you're missing a trick by not strolling in with a six-shooter on your hip.

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 9:03 Quote
Happy fourth!!!! Maybe you celebrate its independence by blowing up a small portion of it! (Simpsons quote)

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 9:09 Quote
RelapsedMandalorian wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

I think you're missing a trick by not strolling in with a six-shooter on your hip.

I don't have a dirty Harry 44mag. It's been on dad and I's wishlist. I shot his. 357mag a ton as a kid, but I have so many other guns I'd rather spend money on before another 6 shooter.

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 10:59 Quote
Happy Independence Day Salute

Have a good one!

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 11:01 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
swan3609 wrote:

I don't have a dirty Harry 44mag. It's been on dad and I's wishlist. I shot his. 357mag a ton as a kid, but I have so many other guns I'd rather spend money on before another 6 shooter.

That's the problem too many good choices.

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 11:19 Quote
Just got in from town and doing some banking and grabbing supplies of gas and oil.

Check Clownworld global news.Mass shooting event....Really Mad

Follow the unfolding WH narrative and media script - 4th July and nationalistic/patriotic events are dangerous and must be banned - for your health and safety.

Unreal. Dead Horse

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 11:24 Quote
Macomb county MI, sounds like officers got ambushed at an apparent complex. SWAT on scene. Can't find out much more than that at the moment.

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 11:31 Quote
Another one in Chicago
W T F is wrong with people ?

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 12:20 Quote
swan3609 wrote:

That's the problem too many good choices.

Yep. I really want a big composite woods gun. 45acp, 10mm or some exotic round like a 460 Rowland would be nice for a in the truck and out in the woods. Dad wants a 44mag, but capacity and ergonomics on a semi auto plastic gun would be nicer in my mind.

Plus I don't have a 1911.. Thats one I would like to have too.

And lastly, I'd like to build a bolt action 22LR. I have a semi auto 10-22. But a hyper accurate bolt action would be fun.

Posted: Jul 4, 2022 at 13:27 Quote
Happy 4th y all

Happy 4th y’all! Merica, F-YEAH!

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.034234
Mobile Version of Website