Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Aug 7, 2022 at 19:41 Quote
real talk;
i'm trying to tend to the garden that i can touch, because theres so many f*cking weeds out there that its getting close to throwing out the lawnmower at this point.
but having said that, i also find myself looking at every social and political issue with a keen OPEN EYE on a simple question- is this issue causing a distraction or a division. i think this is the quiet part out loud. the underlying strategy that has been going on significantly to me over the last 5+ years has been to distract our people from something else important going on, or to divide us.
before you dismiss what i'm saying, consider what is being pushed in the media and why, and whats sliding under the radar.

fun talk;
but speaking of distractions,
THIS IS GONNA BE A SHIT HOT YEAR OF NFL FOOTBALL BAYYYBEEE!

i'm a big fan of josh mcdaniels and he's got me cheering for the raiders for the first time since howie long and lyle alzado would shotgun gallons of testosterone and beat the shit outta everything in the process. i just hope the penis haircut trust fund baby doesn't f*ck the team up as bad as his dad constantly did. RIP al davis.

and since florida showed everyone in north america what a nutsack is supposed to look like over the past plandemic i'm cheering for jacksonville as well. i'm a fan of lil duval and he reps jacksonville all the time, and he just got in a serious car accident so good luck to the jags. they got the right coach this time as well.

Posted: Aug 7, 2022 at 19:50 Quote
hey pac did you notice that the wolf of wall street isnt on any provider anymore? i f*cking love that movie and was pissed when i didnt find it anywhere.
i know theres a million douchebag business guys who likely jerk off to it every morning before going to their stock trading jobs or whatever, but that movies dialogue and those actors just f*cking crushed it. i even liked mconnahey in it. it consolidated to me that dicaprio is sooo much more than a handsome shmuck- dude is a top five best living actor for me at this point.

Posted: Aug 7, 2022 at 20:28 Quote
obee1 wrote:
i also find myself looking at every social and political issue with a keen OPEN EYE on a simple question- is this issue causing a distraction or a division. i think this is the quiet part out loud. the underlying strategy that has been going on significantly to me over the last 5+ years has been to distract our people from something else important going on, or to divide us.
before you dismiss what i'm saying, consider what is being pushed in the media and why, and whats sliding under the radar.

They are terrified of a united people. They can only rule through fear, terror and division. Unity is strength. They would be obliterated. Once the people rise - maybe in 5, 10 or 15 years - from their misery, slavery & servitude - it will be a bloodbath. The French nobility never saw it coming. Yet it came. It’s inevitable.

Tick tock.

Posted: Aug 7, 2022 at 20:39 Quote
obee1 wrote:
hey pac did you notice that the wolf of wall street isnt on any provider anymore? i f*cking love that movie and was pissed when i didnt find it anywhere.
i know theres a million douchebag business guys who likely jerk off to it every morning before going to their stock trading jobs or whatever, but that movies dialogue and those actors just f*cking crushed it. i even liked mconnahey in it. it consolidated to me that dicaprio is sooo much more than a handsome shmuck- dude is a top five best living actor for me at this point.

No, I haven't looked for the whole movie. Every time I hear talk they are firing up the printing presses, I think of that scene, so I just went to Youtube to find the clip.

Posted: Aug 7, 2022 at 21:28 Quote
Wife and I just walked a 40 acre property 45 mins out of town on a 1000' tall "hill" out in farmland country. 300' of elevation on property with epic panoramic views up top. Absolutely epic opportunity for trails on property and could shoot to hearts desire. Trophy elk regular the property every year.

We currently live in a 1/8th acre in downtown of a tourist town.. We are f*cking over it. Ready to GTFO and onto some land.

We walked the property and then bounced around to all the little small farming towns and we absolutely fell in love with all the small towns and then the schools where the kids would go were all populated by farmers kids. We had that discussion and realized that farmers and their kids are going to be salt of the earth people that actually knew how to work... That's who I want my kids hanging out with.

Has a 30gpm well at 45ft, and has power and a pad already built where we would build a shop-house to start. It's f*cking rad, but it's 600k for 40 acres.

We could probably just about swing the property if our house sells and park a trailer on the property until we got a shop house built and then build the forever home in a few years... But holy f*ck is a 600k property with no house a scary idea, but it seems like a very unique property that our family could be have for the long term.

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 3:58 Quote
Axxe wrote:
Do it.

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 4:00 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
Wife and I just walked a 40 acre property 45 mins out of town on a 1000' tall "hill" out in farmland country. 300' of elevation on property with epic panoramic views up top. Absolutely epic opportunity for trails on property and could shoot to hearts desire. Trophy elk regular the property every year.

We currently live in a 1/8th acre in downtown of a tourist town.. We are f*cking over it. Ready to GTFO and onto some land.

We walked the property and then bounced around to all the little small farming towns and we absolutely fell in love with all the small towns and then the schools where the kids would go were all populated by farmers kids. We had that discussion and realized that farmers and their kids are going to be salt of the earth people that actually knew how to work... That's who I want my kids hanging out with.

Has a 30gpm well at 45ft, and has power and a pad already built where we would build a shop-house to start. It's f*cking rad, but it's 600k for 40 acres.

We could probably just about swing the property if our house sells and park a trailer on the property until we got a shop house built and then build the forever home in a few years... But holy f*ck is a 600k property with no house a scary idea, but it seems like a very unique property that our family could be have for the long term.

There are so many barndominiom channels on YT - Create 208 is a good one - and some really nice work. With those designs, the creativity is what delivers a good end product, not always the budget.

Not sure if these kits are available. I’d do something like this if it made a huge impact on the budget, sometimes it’s negligible:

https://youtu.be/FX5JpE9NEhI

$600k sounds a lot but the market is what it is. “Location, location, location” sounds like it is right up there for quality. Sometimes you have to dream big, think big, use every $ and sweat equity and make that life come true. And a legacy for the kids.

Life is short. Make something of it.

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 4:19 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
obee1 wrote:
i also find myself looking at every social and political issue with a keen OPEN EYE on a simple question- is this issue causing a distraction or a division. i think this is the quiet part out loud. the underlying strategy that has been going on significantly to me over the last 5+ years has been to distract our people from something else important going on, or to divide us.

They are terrified of a united people. They can only rule through fear, terror and division. Unity is strength. They would be obliterated. Once the people rise - maybe in 5, 10 or 15 years - from their misery, slavery & servitude - it will be a bloodbath. The French nobility never saw it coming. Yet it came. It’s inevitable.

Tick tock.

I'm sitting back and wondering how it came to be that SO many countries in this world have somewhat silently come under rule by these far left radicals.

I suspect most people didn't participate at the local level if at all. Their whole focus was placed on who was living at Pennsylvania Ave, Sussex Drive, Marienborg, or Downing Street and f*ck the rest. Probably too busy handing out participation trophies, arguing that trans boys should pee where little girls go, or in college earning a Golden Fleece Award not applicable to anything real about life.

The underlying reason for how my opening point about a silent liberal take-over came to be..? What do I know, I guess I was too busy working, paying my bills, and standing on my own two feet to pay attention.

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 4:33 Quote
adm750 wrote:
gnarbar wrote:
obee1 wrote:

Tick tock.

I'm sitting back and wondering how it came to be that SO many countries in this world have somewhat silently come under rule by these far left radicals.

I suspect most people didn't participate at the local level if at all. Their whole focus was placed on who was living at Pennsylvania Ave, Sussex Drive, Marienborg, or Downing Street and f*ck the rest. Probably too busy handing out participation trophies, arguing that trans boys should pee where little girls go, or in college earning a Golden Fleece Award not applicable to anything real about life.

The underlying reason for how my opening point about a silent liberal take-over came to be..? What do I know, I guess I was too busy working, paying my bills, and standing on my own two feet to pay attention.

Blackmail, threats, extortion.

For examples, Epstein Island. Who ran the show, for who? Murdoch family links to Mossad. The Canadian premier who was videoed with very young boys in Thailand. Going back up to 60 years, the UK politicians who enjoyed the pleasure of young boys. Mountbatten as an example. The IRA warned him. Then dealt with him. The others, your health official, probably bribed, threatened of coerced. Look at the Aussie politicians who quit.

Same bucket of shit. They are all owned, all sold their souls.

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 4:52 Quote
West invested in useless paper, meanwhile the Russkies & China ‘bought up’ & is still buying, all the useful & real monetary goods that the earthly earth has to offer.

Chimp with the gold gets it bought and sold

Unity of the West is long gone I think, just small inconsequential groups clutching at recycled straws.. I’m not holding my breath for any uprising at this point.

Buy some land grow food, your going to need it
It’s not the end of the world, just living on the edge a bit more

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 5:48 Quote
Soupherb wrote:

Chimp is still waiting for gold to go to $2,400-$2,500. One day. Likely 2023.

Chimp missed out on +30% for Bitcoin from last low to now. Chimp smash rock against head.

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 5:52 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
Soupherb wrote:

Chimp is still waiting for gold to go to $2,400-$2,500. One day. Likely 2023.

Chimp missed out on +30% for Bitcoin from last low to now. Chimp smash rock against head.

This Chimp needs to reinvest heavy , the scales could tip heavy damn quickly

2023’ I hear ya

Posted: Aug 8, 2022 at 6:09 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
This Chimp needs to reinvest heavy , the scales could tip heavy damn quickly

2023’ I hear ya

I was burned once with a small amount playing around, I should have followed my instincts. Would have been an easy gain. Money for nothing.

I was looking for palladium and platinum buys (+30-50% over 2 years) but nowhere seems to have both as actual bullion, so I put that on hold. With so much up in the air here ref business plans for the finca I'm just waiting til things settle before committing anything else. Year four is the break even so I'm just waiting to see what it all looks like longer term before proceeding. I can put all of the infrastructure in now, or leave about a third of the cost until 4-5 years.

Herself just paid for the materials for a deluxe chicken coop and that project is starting today. Chicks for free.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.024156
Mobile Version of Website