Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 10:42 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
Or just getcha one of these! About as simple and reliable a a WWII Willy’s Jeep. Fuel, spark, air….

photo
Datsuns are probably my favourite car but they are pretty pricey, at least in BC.

O+
Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 10:50 Quote
Every other vehicle I own, I cringe when something breaks, the Datsun, not so much, had the clutch slave go tits up a while back, $24.95 on the shelf at NAPA, 20 minutes and a 10mm wrench later and VIOLA, back on the road!

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 12:57 Quote
Sethsg wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:
Or just getcha one of these! About as simple and reliable a a WWII Willy’s Jeep. Fuel, spark, air….

photo
Datsuns are probably my favourite car but they are pretty pricey, at least in BC.

My buddy just finished up another 240. I think he's planning on selling this one. It's the white one. Built 3.1 Liter. He'll never sell the yellow one.

photo

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 13:44 Quote
Not quite Marberg.

"China detects 35 human cases of a new virus of animal origin

The virus, for which there are currently no vaccines or treatments, is associated with symptoms such as fever, tiredness, cough, loss of appetite, headaches, muscle aches and nausea.

A scientific study revealed the detection in two Chinese provinces of 35 infections in humans of a new virus of animal origin of the Henipavirus type , state media reported today."

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 13:57 Quote
Why is all this shit coming out of china?

Is it just because of the population density and blatant disregard for the welfare of their citizens? Or is it intentional?

The more instability they create with us, the more instability the global economy is and the easier it is for them to make strides. They already own massive amount of land in North America along with our national debt. I'm sure we'd look the other way in Taiwan for a couple trillion dollars of dept forgiveness. Just sayin...

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 13:59 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
Not quite Marberg.

The virus, for which there are currently no vaccines or treatments, is associated with symptoms such as fever, tiredness, cough, loss of appetite, headaches, muscle aches and nausea.

A scientific study revealed the detection in two Chinese provinces of 35 infections in humans of a new virus of animal origin of the Henipavirus type , state media reported today."
Nancy found the gin again...

"China is one of the freeist societies in the world"

"strong democracy"

"courageous people"

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 14:01 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
Why is all this shit coming out of china?

The UN is China, and/or Chinese interests. Interpret as required.

The UN "predicted" a decade of pandemics.

Chinese flu.
Turbo flu.
Random coronasniffles.
Polio.
Marberg.
Nipa virus.
etc

They are delivering, as requested.

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 14:02 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:

She is a demon in a skin suit.

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 14:07 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
gnarbar wrote:
Not quite Marberg.

"strong democracy"

"courageous people"

'brown, I swear dude I feel like were all being punked. this shit is surreal....

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 14:07 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

She is a demon in a skin suit.

she's worse than that Really Mad

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 14:13 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:

dude...you know I'd be all over it. I don't need shit like the X5. I got that for her against everything I knew was right. That 1985 528i that I picked up for $900 was good for me.

I would prefer anything pre-mid-70's and get back to a much simpler life. People that aren't listening to me in the family may just get need to get cut from the roster. Confused

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 14:34 Quote
adm750 wrote:
I feel like were all being punked. this shit is surreal....

Surprisingly I don't despise the government here. They are just as incompetent and useless as governments anywhere, but they don't hate the people and they're not attempting mass murder or starvation. The corruption is obvious and it's not denied, unlike in the west.

An incompetent govt that isn't trying to kill me, and is somewhat afraid of the people rising up is as good as it gets nowadays, I guess.

Outside of the immediate environment, I feel like I live in a world that is an insane asylum, the inmates don't need wardens because they keep the equilibrium of madness and insanity constant without much need for help. But when another dose of madness gets pushed under the door, they are at it like a child sniffer goes after ice cream.

People must be just dialled in to the Shuman Resonance via 5G or some sort of DARPA nanobots, or something. This level of insanity isn't just caused by mass formation and mass psychosis. And as a test, some of us are immune to it. That's why it feels so utterly insane. We're immune to it, but it feels worse for us.

Something along those lines. It'll all become clear as the years pass by.

For all my articulations and interests in observing the state of humanity, I'm beyond caring. People will survive, or succumb, they will fight or surrender. If I can hang on for a few more years doing what I love, creating, building, progressing, I'll be ok to kick my heels up here in the Andes. Peacefully, or with a machete clasped to my cold dead hand. "Died happy. He never surrendered". Toss my dried out husk into a volcano....

O+
Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 15:13 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
gnarbar wrote:
Not quite Marberg.

"strong democracy"

"courageous people"

I don't know who is worse the dumb c*nt Pelosi or the dumb c*nt that is interviewing her nodding her head and agreeing. FFS, when has f*cking China been a democracy? I guess the Biden administration has "rewritten" what a democracy is.
Change the meaning to fit your agenda....

O+
Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 15:22 Quote
Just saw a clip of Christa Freeland saying she respects truckers! FFS, she forgets a couple months ago they were the enemy and a threat to Canadian democracy???

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 18:27 Quote
What the f*ck, China is a free society ? Day drinking again Nancy ? Jesus h Christ

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.059604
Mobile Version of Website