Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 20:35 Quote
Uh huh.

Judge behind orange man bad raid defended Epstein’s crew and donated to Barry Soetero. Makes sense.

Clownworld Extreme BS Edition.

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 20:46 Quote
Being sick sucks, but having 9 month old twins that are teething and have the flu is 10x worse..

All day little dude would take 1/2 his usual bottle, then 30 mins later throw up 4x that volume back up. Then shit out the remaining 6x that volume.. We blew out 5 times today, it was amazing that little 19lb body managed that. Sister was not as bad but still free flowing from both ends.

Watching your kids get sick is seriously depressing.

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 20:54 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
Watching your kids get sick is seriously depressing.

No shit...
Wait, think that might not be the correct response.

Hope the little Swans are feeling better soon.

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 20:58 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:
Sethsg wrote:
Anyone know of any good mtb trails near Arrow Lake and Nakusp, BC?

Head to Mt. Abriel. Stop there. Ride your balls off. Go for a swim. Drink beers. Done.

He's right, you know. Didn't ride there this year but last fall it was fantastic.

Posted: Aug 9, 2022 at 23:53 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
adm750 wrote:
I feel like were all being punked. this shit is surreal....

For all my articulations and interests in observing the state of humanity, I'm beyond caring. People will survive, or succumb, they will fight or surrender. If I can hang on for a few more years doing what I love, creating, building, progressing, I'll be ok to kick my heels up here in the Andes. Peacefully, or with a machete clasped to my cold dead hand. "Died happy. He never surrendered". Toss my dried out husk into a volcano....

Belly laughs before 8am works for me lol

Top draw Gnar

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 5:08 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Belly laughs before 8am works for me lol

To obee's point previously, recall and ban all EV's because dangerous.

You will walk to your slave pod and be unhappy.

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 5:09 Quote
FACTCHECK MY BALLS

O+
Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 6:10 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
The “Noooooge”

He’s a pretty intense guy.

Fact check my balls.

Ha.

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 6:26 Quote
Funny nooge story...

I was day drinking at a notorious lake city watering hole a couple decades ago. Cover band rockin out. Maybe 4 people watching. They start playing catch scratch fever. I was doing some sort of obnoxious clowning. Singer’s girlfriend wasn’t having it so she pounces on my seated ass... I am laughing. Two strikes in and the burly female bartender vaults over the bar like Bruce Gender... proceeds to lay into the girlfriend...like fully slamming her face into a table.... I’m headbanging in hysterics as catscratch fever is blasting in front of me while these two cats are scratching like wild things.... Band never skipped a beat.

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 8:03 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
I was day drinking at a notorious lake city watering hole a couple decades ago. Cover band rockin out. Maybe 4 people watching. They start playing catch scratch fever. I was doing some sort of obnoxious clowning. Singer’s girlfriend wasn’t having it so she pounces on my seated ass... I am laughing. Two strikes in and the burly female bartender vaults over the bar like Bruce Gender... proceeds to lay into the girlfriend...like fully slamming her face into a table.... I’m headbanging in hysterics as catscratch fever is blasting in front of me while these two cats are scratching like wild things.... Band never skipped a beat.

So many raconteurs in this pub. tup

/

At dusk yesterday, I was sitting "working" in the den, which looks directly up the main driveway to the top of the property. My dump truck guy turns up and I'm thinking, wtf, this is odd. It's dark in 20 minutes. But no, not weird at all, he has a full load of bricks in the back of his truck. Bricks in the back of the truck? Is he going to just dump them there and break half of them? Oh no, he isn't. And that thought shouldn't have even gone through my mind. Because in the dump truck box, lying on top of the bricks, are five young braves from the community. They all get out, and proceed to handball every one of 1,000 bricks off the truck and stack them like perfection. Unreal. Then the truck backs up the driveway with the braves back on board, but fully tucked safely inside the back of the truck box now.

No uptight health and safety nazis observed this process. Nor did they observe yesterday in the bigger city, four guys on the back end of a semi flatbed sitting on top of some strapped down equipment as it rolled along the highway. Normal for here. People get done what is necessary, and get from A to B by whatever convenient or cheap (ideally free) means possible.

* Bricks made locally within a few km's, for the chicken coop and finca tool/supplies store room, with the foundations now in place and proceeding henceforth.

/

Hammering, multiple sources
Tile sawing
Headache

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 8:15 Quote
That’s rural brotherhood right there, so reminiscent of the 70’s down here

Five young braves !!! You crack me up lol

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 8:17 Quote
Shit gets done quick smart with no issues or involvement from anyone outside the agreement

That’s what I read

O+
Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 8:22 Quote
Local, ethically sourced free range bricks.

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 8:52 Quote
i think i am trans generational. i identify living in an age where accountability, situational awareness, courage, freedom and a sense of humour existed, and dying your hair pink meant you listened to cyndi lauper and just wanted to have fun.

QUESTIONING TRANS GENERATIONAL PEOPLE IS VIOLENCE! my pronouns are Bo and Luke, my safe space includes a manual transmission, my diet requires something to be killed at every meal, and i am offended if i see someone fall down and everyone in the vicinity doesn't point and laugh. and farts must be theatrical as well. these are my truths. THESE ARE MY TRUTHS!

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.025019
Mobile Version of Website