Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 8:53 Quote
uh, just gettin ready to go back to work. thought i'd practice here first.

O+
Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 8:56 Quote
husstler wrote:
Local, ethically sourced free range bricks.
The way it should be.
I've been buying alot of lumber for ranch projects this summer from Home Hardware and it is all from a Weyerhaeuser mill.
We have a Canfor mill in Radium, asked why they don't sell the local product and was told corporate decisions.

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 9:01 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Five young braves !!! You crack me up lol

They are a warrior breed. You can see it in their looks, fierce bright eyes, the way they walk, gestures and posture, and in social interactions. Masculinity has not been bred out of them by diet, TV, media, popstarfandomsuperstarsportballdevilworship, drugs, society, social engineering, and cultural renorming. They are men. Certain of their gender. They know their pronouns. Parts of their bodies are not dismissively hacked off, because peer pressure. Men work hard hours of long 6 day a week men jobs, women work women jobs of long hours often arduous, and also men jobs sometimes. Aged hunched dwarfed ladies carry huge bags of raw produce directly from the upland fields. Children also work adult jobs. Regardless of gender. They haul and carry things. Yesterday I smiled at an elderly lady teaching a 3 year old girl how to handle a yard brush to clear the gutter of debris. I articulated my approval and the lady smiled back. She understood. Teach them the ways and teach them well.

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 9:02 Quote
obee1 wrote:

I guess working in education must be a daily fight of gritting teeth against the onslaught of the woke propaganda brigade?

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 9:18 Quote
obee1 wrote:
i think i am trans generational. i identify living in an age where accountability, situational awareness, courage, freedom and a sense of humour existed, and dying your hair pink meant you listened to cyndi lauper and just wanted to have fun.

QUESTIONING TRANS GENERATIONAL PEOPLE IS VIOLENCE! my pronouns are Bo and Luke, my safe space includes a manual transmission, my diet requires something to be killed at every meal, and i am offended if i see someone fall down and everyone in the vicinity doesn't point and laugh. and farts must be theatrical as well. these are my truths. THESE ARE MY TRUTHS!
I respect and agree with these truths.

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 9:32 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
FACTCHECK MY BALLS

photo

Love me some "Terrible Ted"

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 10:15 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
Soupherb wrote:
Five young braves !!! You crack me up lol

They are a warrior breed. You can see it in their looks, fierce bright eyes, the way they walk, gestures and posture, and in social interactions. Masculinity has not been bred out of them by diet, TV, media, popstarfandomsuperstarsportballdevilworship, drugs, society, social engineering, and cultural renorming. They are men. Certain of their gender. They know their pronouns. Parts of their bodies are not dismissively hacked off, because peer pressure. Men work hard hours of long 6 day a week men jobs, women work women jobs of long hours often arduous, and also men jobs sometimes. Aged hunched dwarfed ladies carry huge bags of raw produce directly from the upland fields. Children also work adult jobs. Regardless of gender. They haul and carry things. Yesterday I smiled at an elderly lady teaching a 3 year old girl how to handle a yard brush to clear the gutter of debris. I articulated my approval and the lady smiled back. She understood. Teach them the ways and teach them well.

You keep this up, you’ll be tribe too

Edit

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 10:28 Quote
Local stickers be killin it right now

Local stickers are killing it right now, these will be around forever now lol , attempts to ban will mean increased sales

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 10:31 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
obee1 wrote:

I guess working in education must be a daily fight of gritting teeth against the onslaught of the woke propaganda brigade?

Doff my cap to anyone teaching the youth anything erstwhile

Anyone , in any mode of woke, is going night night if they spew that bulge water near me

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 10:37 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Local stickers are killing it right now, these will be around forever now lol , attempts to ban will mean increased sales

Ah....good old Kernow seperatists/nationalists/freedom fighters.

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 10:56 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
obee1 wrote:

At this point, it's a self-perpetuating cycle... the teachers have been fully indoctrinated by the same system they're promoting, it's all a giant pyramid scheme of virtue signaling simpery. Education is just the Herbalife of modern idiocy, buy in an recruit the next moron below you to build maximum downstream stupidity.

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 12:46 Quote
obee1 wrote:
i think i am trans generational. i identify living in an age where accountability, situational awareness, courage, freedom and a sense of humour existed, and dying your hair pink meant you listened to cyndi lauper and just wanted to have fun.

QUESTIONING TRANS GENERATIONAL PEOPLE IS VIOLENCE! my pronouns are Bo and Luke, my safe space includes a manual transmission, my diet requires something to be killed at every meal, and i am offended if i see someone fall down and everyone in the vicinity doesn't point and laugh. and farts must be theatrical as well. these are my truths. THESE ARE MY TRUTHS!

Salute

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 12:47 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
gnarbar wrote:
obee1 wrote:

At this point, it's a self-perpetuating cycle... the teachers have been fully indoctrinated by the same system they're promoting, it's all a giant pyramid scheme of virtue signaling simpery. Education is just the Herbalife of modern idiocy, buy in an recruit the next moron below you to build maximum downstream stupidity.

I'm blown away at what this has evolved into. Definitely a departure from my school days.

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 14:04 Quote
adm750 wrote:
speaking of cars....

X5 has a bad CCV so it's sucking oil like Jotato from the Strategic Reserves.

Thank the good lord that BMW designed the system integral to the valve cover so the repair isn't just replacing a cyclonic valve, it requires replacing the entire f*cking valve cover. $600 oem....

might as well chuck another couple hundo at an Eccentric shaft sensor as PM while you have the v/c off right !?!?

VANOS solenoids (that control camshaft advance) are dropping codes intermittently too, so both of those bitches are getting replaced. what's another couple hundred dollars to have the ultimate driving machine...

And there are these two little "valves" buried in the side of the cylinder head that no one tells you about. They are oil non-return valves for those VANOS solenoids. The inlet screens get clogged with debris in the oil (must be carbon bits...) and can create a rough running / poor performing condition. R/F wheel comes off, fender liner comes out, move some brackets for some hard piping. Wrangle 9 feet of 3/8" drive extensions to pull these little ornery f*ckers out to clean them.

as whoadragon would say...f*ck f*cking car f*cker.....

I expect that my 5.7l landcruiser will drive for 300k with regular oil changes. I will be disappointed otherwise.

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 at 16:10 Quote
You can always rely on Babylon Bee for a good laugh:

Saruman Breeds Army Of 87,000 More Tax Collectors

"MORDOR — In order to ensure the kingdoms of Middle Earth pay their fair share to The Great Eye, Saruman has created an army of 87,000 tax collectors in the breeding pits of Orthanc Tower."

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.121449
Mobile Version of Website