Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
O+
Posted: Aug 12, 2022 at 18:56 Quote

New (to me) bike day. 2019 Chameleon. Fun hardtail. This one is in a mullet configuration. It’s basically going to be an expensive Dad suburb cruiser. I may single speed it, if I’m feeling super hipster one day.

Posted: Aug 12, 2022 at 19:01 Quote
I like it fig !

Posted: Aug 12, 2022 at 20:09 Quote
Ooo that's a beauty!

Posted: Aug 12, 2022 at 20:14 Quote
Tested out a fuel ex e today. only a quick parking lot rip, not sure it's what I am looking for. Way down on power, battery level was down to 15% so that may have affected the performance.
It is very quiet, and light.
Need a proper ride to make up my mind.

Posted: Aug 12, 2022 at 21:38 Quote
flgfish wrote:

New (to me) bike day. 2019 Chameleon. Fun hardtail. This one is in a mullet configuration. It’s basically going to be an expensive Dad suburb cruiser. I may single speed it, if I’m feeling super hipster one day.

I gots one of those

Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 0:57 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
flgfish wrote:

I gots one of those

Yes, yes you have!

Have fun figfish

Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 1:03 Quote
d-man wrote:
Tested out a fuel ex e today. only a quick parking lot rip, not sure it's what I am looking for. Way down on power, battery level was down to 15% so that may have affected the performance.
It is very quiet, and light.
Need a proper ride to make up my mind.

I’m battery curious about fazua now lol , that won’t wash

The last 20% of the Rails battery is nothing like the 80% in front of it, but stick it in Turbo and I’d say it’s the equivalent of tour mode - something like that

Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 7:11 Quote
Im always on the lookout for a deal on a Chameleon frame. Looks beauty !

Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 9:57 Quote
I’m always on the lookout for the Clownworld nanny state. The nanny state, saviour of fuktards, cretins and low IQ morons. The UK msm reports:

Drivers warned of massive £5,000 fines for not using air con during heatwave.

In warmer weather, drivers are also being warned to be aware of the road surface potentially becoming soft.

The same applies in the event of rain after a dry spell of weather as the road could become slippery.

Drivers are also being warned when wearing summer clothes as this could go against guidance in the Highway Code.

Just burn your driving licence if any of this is news, or informative.

I did see a lady driving around in a faux fur coat today. It’s 20 degrees….tourist plates.

/

More flowers to plant, bought from town
Coffee
Feet up
No hammering, or tile sawing
Chillage

O+
Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 11:01 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
I’m always on the lookout for the Clownworld nanny state. The nanny state, saviour of fuktards, cretins and low IQ morons. The UK msm reports:

Drivers warned of massive £5,000 fines for not using air con during heatwave.

In warmer weather, drivers are also being warned to be aware of the road surface potentially becoming soft.

The same applies in the event of rain after a dry spell of weather as the road could become slippery.

Drivers are also being warned when wearing summer clothes as this could go against guidance in the Highway Code.

Just burn your driving licence if any of this is news, or informative.

I did see a lady driving around in a faux fur coat today. It’s 20 degrees….tourist plates.

/

More flowers to plant, bought from town
Coffee
Feet up
No hammering, or tile sawing
Chillage

Wut?

The Highway Code tells you what clothes to wear and when to put the AC on?

Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 11:18 Quote
Next they will tell you when you can relieve yourself !

Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 11:26 Quote
Ho lee phuck, fines for not using a/c???
We are seriously in need of a revolution. This is stupidity at its best.
I can see it now, federal government putting out a tender for temp sensing devices located in every overpass to check cars internal temperature. To cold using to much gas, to warm risk to health. Fines sent in mail like photo radar scam or loss of social credits. No food for you this week....

Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 11:32 Quote
d-man wrote:
Ho lee phuck, fines for not using a/c???
We are seriously in need of a revolution. This is stupidity at its best.
I can see it now, federal government putting out a tender for temp sensing devices located in every overpass to check cars internal temperature. To cold using to much gas, to warm risk to health. Fines sent in mail like photo radar scam or loss of social credits. No food for you this week....

"Kelowna bylaw regulating idling of vehicles is now in effect."

No social credit for burning fuel without moving.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/379781/Kelowna-bylaw-regulating-idling-of-vehicles-is-now-in-effect

I used to grab a coffee after dropping herself off at work, chill for a while. $700 or so into the local economy. Maybe chill down by the lake, or over by the orchards. -20 and you're supposed to sit there freezing?

Yes, you will have no heat and be unhappy. Or die of heatstroke in +37 with no a/c running. Because Greta.

Communist interfering busybody nightmare.

Posted: Aug 13, 2022 at 12:06 Quote
[Quote="d-man"][Quote="husstler"][Quote="billbek"]

I hear you Darcy but you might be criticizing the cashier while the manager hides behind the deep fryer.
But no doubt the meal we are being force fed is a hot plate of bullshit.

I've had 2 recent disagreements with people while complaining about the state of Canada. I've said that I would move to the states in a heartbeat and both responses were shock with a focus on how f*cked Joe biden is. A fair detail of concern no doubt, but how the f*ck is someone gonna overlook f*ckface trombone running this country into the shitter?
I swear to God baby Castro gonna give Klaus scwhaub monkey pox and then the whole country gonna lock down again

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.034045
Mobile Version of Website