Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 5:53 Quote
Think I'm gonna get the daughter another frame this winter and build her up a proper MTB. She's outgrown her current steed plus it's a DJ frame. She really liked the color (lol) so f*ck it we went for it. She loves her bike though....

I'm gonna build it up for a dad DJ. f*ck, I barely ride as it is, why not build up another bike I'll hardly ever ride lol lol Rolleyes

3 post douchebag...

O+
Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 6:53 Quote
adm750 wrote:
how's momma doin' ???

Hanging in there. Got a colostomy last week, and not enjoying it. Two more small procedures this week and chemo starts next week. Then 8 weeks of chemo, more imaging, and probably more surgery. So we have this fall pretty well mapped out.

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 7:05 Quote
flgfish wrote:
adm750 wrote:
how's momma doin' ???

Hanging in there. Got a colostomy last week, and not enjoying it. Two more small procedures this week and chemo starts next week. Then 8 weeks of chemo, more imaging, and probably more surgery. So we have this fall pretty well mapped out.

damn....what an evil disease man. sending thoughts, prayers, healing vibes her way.

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 7:20 Quote
Positive thoughts for your wife and family fig

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 7:22 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
Positive thoughts for your wife and family fig

O+
Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 7:28 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Dribz wrote:
..said literally nothing

You’ve come into a conversation, it’s ongoing and your clearly not up to speed. You’ve judged and that is your failing. Ignorant twat springs to mind.

I’ll save you from a fate you won’t recover from by saying f*ck off. Real simple. Take it any way you want

Your exactly the kind of person that won’t ever be welcomed here, not ever. Fact

This thread really isn’t for you

I hear your shepherd calling...

^^^^^I'll second this^^^^^^^

Beer

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 7:29 Quote
Pure positive healing energy direct from the Andes for your wife and family, fig

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 7:33 Quote
Chilled Andalucian vibes.
Coffee with steamed milk.
Birdsong.
Distant roosters.

Or on Soundcloud if you prefer:

https://soundcloud.com/tor_musik/chapter-one-en-casa

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 7:36 Quote
TibZ wrote:
A lot of insults, not much content.

Now imaging if your mother was immunodeficient and could die of this shit.

Would you take precautions when shopping groceries for her?

That's all I'm saying.

Thus, 10 to 20% of people wearing masks is easily explained by specific health status and the measures surrounding it.
If my mother had an immunodeficiency, I'd expect her to wear a mask and then other people's choice to wear one wouldn't be relevant...

The only thing any studies have proven is that mindless c*nts lack the intelligence to see through bullshit and the courage to stand on their own when they do. Congrats on finding your place among the mindless masses, now go get your 12th booster and be ready for the next outbreak like a good lil sheep

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 7:38 Quote
flgfish wrote:
adm750 wrote:
how's momma doin' ???

I'll keep you and the misses in my thoughts bro, pulling for her.

O+
Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 7:39 Quote
[Quote="obee1"][Quote="d-man"][Quote="husstler"]

I agree, decisions are coming from the top levels but the boots on the ground guys don't have to thugs.

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 7:42 Quote
"Socially engineered genetic retardation". tup lol

O+
Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 7:43 Quote
TibZ wrote:
A lot of insults, not much content.

Now imaging if your mother was immunodeficient and could die of this shit.

Would you take precautions when shopping groceries for her?

That's all I'm saying.

Thus, 10 to 20% of people wearing masks is easily explained by specific health status and the measures surrounding it.
I did lose my mother to the china flu, she was double jabbed and wore a mask always. Didn't do shit for her.
If there are 20%of the population with poor immune systems then we'll be seeing a big drop in population. Oh wait, it already happening, around 45%increase in deaths in Alberta/Saskatchewan this year for people under 45. With no cause of death.....I wonder what has changed..... But yet no MSM coverage on it.

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 7:49 Quote
More UK nanny state Clownworld msm nonsense.

"Being a 'nice' driver could get you an unlimited fine and nine points on your driving licence.

Things like flashing your lights to warn others of upcoming speed cameras can leave you with a hefty fine and points on your licence, as can beeping your horn when going around tight bends to warn other drivers that you're coming their way.

The fine for beeping your horn around tight bends is £1,000 (but with no points added to your licence) - but if you use your hazards to thank a driver behind you, you face an UNLIMITED fine and up to nine points on your licence."

Posted: Aug 14, 2022 at 7:53 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
Finished another planting area yesterday. Colourbombed an area either side of the front door with multitudinous flowers. Only one more section to do, either side of the entrance gate.

Today or tomorrow, meeting up with a Canamerican fella who is coming to check the area out for future relocation. Usually I wouldn’t bother, but this guy is different. Seems alive. Coherent. Usually they’re old shuffling mumbling people looking for a $300 rental and cheap all the things.

My gran sold flowers from outside her home for 50+ yrs (second door up from the right), pink checkered pinafore, lit, hand rolled *ag hanging off her bottom lip permanently, hands like a work hardened mole & the closest you’d find to a white , ginger-haired yardie lol . Real tea leaves, kettle always on the Range & pink wafers by the tin, dishcloths for the grubby kids faces..
The only person in my family that understood me from day one, a look and a smile, no words needed. Best wallpaper in the f*cking world, mushrooms you say? Very much so ha

Some people just brighten up the world one flower at a time

Edit:ffag lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.025190
Mobile Version of Website