Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Author Message
Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 11:38 Quote
Axxe wrote:
Not any actual scientific facts.

They are concerned about being perceived as coercive. Rightfully so.

mRNA entering the cell nucleus (references the Swedish study), injuries and a whole other host of reality checks.

"AMPS is of the opinion that Australia is experiencing a highly significant iatrogenic* event"

* When medical or surgical treatment causes a new illness or injury, the result is considered to be iatrogenic.

And much more.

The science is linked by 16 references at the footer. Not Xi-ence. Science.

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 12:37 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
Axxe wrote:
Not any actual scientific facts.

They are concerned about being perceived as coercive. Rightfully so.

mRNA entering the cell nucleus (references the Swedish study), injuries and a whole other host of reality checks.

"AMPS is of the opinion that Australia is experiencing a highly significant iatrogenic* event"

* When medical or surgical treatment causes a new illness or injury, the result is considered to be iatrogenic.

And much more.

The science is linked by 16 references at the footer. Not Xi-ence. Science.

Every single thing people do in large enough quantities has some negative effects caused or correlated. This is not new at all. Focus of the paper you cited as some sort of a ground breaking revelation is publicity damage control, nothing else.

Look, I am a strong opponent of forced vaccinations. But there is so much bullshit about vaccines out there.

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 13:04 Quote
Axxe wrote:
Focus of the paper you cited as some sort of a ground breaking revelation is publicity damage control, nothing else.

It’s ground breaking that a medical body will actually come out and say what needs to be said. It’s the first public admission of its kind.

People like Bourla denied that there was any effect at a cellular level. Denial that the mRNA could enter the nucleus. After saying previously in private that the treatments couldn’t be marketed in their prior form because the public wouldn’t be willing to take a genetic treatment. It required a pandemic of fear to launch a new “technology”. Denials of the level and scale of injury. Denial about anything questioning testing or safety. Denial of any doubts raised about effectiveness. Denial after denial.

At least Australia is now willing to accept reality. As their hospitals overflow with the weak and sickly injured victims.

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 17:17 Quote
Your assertions are overly dramatic and not rooted in facts.

mRNA vaccines performed exactly as expected - by people with a clue. Don’t mix them up with talking heads.

And I personally had a significant side effect. Fixed with a different vaccine.

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 17:33 Quote
Axxe wrote:
Your assertions are overly dramatic and not rooted in facts.

Facts are linked in the source page, all scientific data. Your denial of same is pointless.

So now we have laypersons arguing with the words and guidance of an Australian medical association to their members and to govt in defence of an experimental and clearly extremely dangerous injecticide? The cognitive dissonance demonstrated is reflected by being made sick by something, therefore more of it is better.

It's not surprising humanity is in the dire state it is in. People like me have fought tooth and nail against this regime of tyranny for breakthrough moments of hope such as this. Simply in the faintest of expectations that people like you might wake up from their slumber and realize what has been done to them.

For some people there is just no hope of them getting through this. The self denial is too strong. They even deny the guidance coming from medical professionals trying to fix this grotesque horror show.

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 18:03 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
Axxe wrote:
Your assertions are overly dramatic and not rooted in facts.

Facts are linked in the source page, all scientific data. Your denial of same is pointless.


Your selective misrepresentation of facts is not scientific. You commit the same sin as the politicians who pushed mandatory vaccinations.

I am not talking about that as a layman. I spent decades studying experimental data analysis as a physicist and a statistician. My co-advisor wrote books that are on the table of people who try to churn through that data. And I am not defending mandatory vaccination or loss of liberties.

I just have an allergy to bullshit of all kinds.

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 18:47 Quote
d-man wrote:
Looks like my Enduro fantasy team did pretty good. Jesse, Rhys, and Jack M for men, Bex and Rae for ladies.

Mine too. I had 729 points this race, my best so far this season. Unfortunately the previous races weren’t so good points wise so overall still not a great points total.
Richie Rude 250
Rhys Verner 75
Jack Menzies 105
Daniel Self 24
Hattie Harnden 250
Florencia Espineira 25

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 20:08 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
d-man wrote:
Looks like my Enduro fantasy team did pretty good. Jesse, Rhys, and Jack M for men, Bex and Rae for ladies.

Mine too. I had 729 points this race, my best so far this season. Unfortunately the previous races weren’t so good points wise so overall still not a great points total.
Richie Rude 250
Rhys Verner 75
Jack Menzies 105
Daniel Self 24
Hattie Harnden 250
Florencia Espineira 25
Good choices, One of mine was a no show unfortunately.

Posted: Aug 15, 2022 at 21:18 Quote
d-man wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
d-man wrote:
Looks like my Enduro fantasy team did pretty good. Jesse, Rhys, and Jack M for men, Bex and Rae for ladies.

Mine too. I had 729 points this race, my best so far this season. Unfortunately the previous races weren’t so good points wise so overall still not a great points total.
Richie Rude 250
Rhys Verner 75
Jack Menzies 105
Daniel Self 24
Hattie Harnden 250
Florencia Espineira 25
Good choices, One of mine was a no show unfortunately.


Yeah, that blows. That’s happened to me on a few races this season. It should show on the list just like an injury if they aren’t going to attend a race.

Posted: Aug 16, 2022 at 6:14 Quote
Axxe wrote:
I just have an allergy to bullshit of all kinds.

Look man you have all sorts of problems going on. Problems that I don't have. You take an injecticide that makes you sick then take another. That's the most obvious demonstration of mental retardation I've ever seen. I'd be embarrassed to admit that, personally, and might just keep my mouth shut so as not to appear dumb. But you're not alone. Many were equally or even more stupid.

You don't know the ingredients of the injecticide. Could be graphene oxide. Why GO, and who has a patent on it? Have you read the patent? You claim to be some sort of smart researcher guy so surely you know, if you did your due diligence. All the independent electron microscope studies done so far have revealed some horrifying looking contents. Have you seen them? Did you review them as part of your due diligence? You took an injecticide that doesn't tell you what the contents are. You don't know what was stuffed into your body in the name of "science". All of these substances, masks with microplastics and microfibres, plastics in food, allopathic drugs, fluoride in your water, even GO found in rainwater, all are intended to do harm. But you're not outraged, you're complicit. A defender of this vast attack on humanity.

All cause mortality is through the roof in western countries, in AB Canada the leading cause of death is "we don't know" and heart attacks and strokes are now blamed on drinking tea, watching TV and snoring. You have an allergy to BS? Then deal with your own BS position created by consumption of noxious poisons. Deal with your own psychotic self delusion and denial through continuing to take a treatment that made you sick. Your BS monitor is broken, or tuned to the wrong wavelength. You have an allergy to BS but you don't know the damage done to your immune system (T and B cell deficiency AKA VAIDS). Nor do you know how long your cells are producing cytotoxic/neurotoxic spike proteins for and whether they are forming protein based blood clots in your system. Have you seen the cellular structure of the clots? Looks weird. Why? Go find out. Ask a medical professional why. Is the spike protein sitting in your vital organs, as it was in the Pfizer biodistribution study from Japan? Did you read that, too? Did you knowingly take something that creates a dangerous substance in the body? Really? Why is monkeyVAIDS only present in countries that had Pfizer? Why is monkeyVAIDS now AKA autoimmune blistering disease - a documented side effect of same. If you were smart you'd be seeing through the BS being thrown at the vast mindless herd of idiots. Go take a blood screen analysis to check your immunity levels. Might surprise you. Things I don't lose any sleep over.

I got 99 problems and bloodclaats ain't one.

Your "allergy" is the least of your problems. But sure go line up for booster 3/4 and the next Omicron booster due on sale in the fall. A special offer for low IQ idiots. Designed to make the weak and autoimmune even sicker. Because Xi-ence. Because only one of them made you sick. And if you were smart, like you claim, you might have stopped when you got sick. But sure, go take even more junk. You say the junk worked "as expected", but it wasn't expected to enter the cell nucleus. That was denied. I got the receipts. Yet you insist on lying about that, too. Pure state of denial. I could look back in my own records to the exact month I learned about that as part of my due diligence, but I'm not willing to invest any more time with the likes of people like you. The data only came out about 2 months ago, but at a guess it was on my radar about a year or more ago. Was it on yours?

Come on man, you're the smart intelligent researcher in the pub. Why did you fail so hard?

I'd like to feel sorry for you, but based on your attitude and response, I have no empathy left. You're part of the reason we are in this collective shitshow trying to fight our way out of it. The complicit and willing are part of the problem. Without them, this would not have been possible. As the vast herd die off, and as that rate accelerates, what can we say, as we sit back and observe the cull take effect?

You think if a doctor had stuck dangerous noxious injecticide into me that had made me sick they'd still be walking around now? Where's your balls, man?

Dumfounded at the idiocy I see around me. Fuk, it's hard on the soul observing this level of stupidity.

Posted: Aug 16, 2022 at 8:11 Quote
Axxe wrote:
Your assertions are overly dramatic and not rooted in facts.

mRNA vaccines performed exactly as expected - by people with a clue. Don’t mix them up with talking heads.

And I personally had a significant side effect. Fixed with a different vaccine.

Bullshit... there have been more VAERS reports for the covid vaccine than all vaccines in the prior history of the reporting system. That may have been "exactly as expected" but it sure as f*ck isn't acceptable

Posted: Aug 16, 2022 at 8:27 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
d-man wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:


Mine too. I had 729 points this race, my best so far this season. Unfortunately the previous races weren’t so good points wise so overall still not a great points total.
Richie Rude 250
Rhys Verner 75
Jack Menzies 105
Daniel Self 24
Hattie Harnden 250
Florencia Espineira 25
Good choices, One of mine was a no show unfortunately.


Yeah, that blows. That’s happened to me on a few races this season. It should show on the list just like an injury if they aren’t going to attend a race.


My DH season has been like that. I lose someone to injury every week. I'm starting to feel bad for anyone I put on my team.

EWS has been o.k. Biggest hit for me so far was Richie's flat last week.

This week I did o.k. but not like you did. That's a killer week.
I did 655.

Rude 250
Verner 75
Jeandral 80
Booker 0
Morrison 80
Baraona 170

Put me in 895 globally. Still enough races to make a push for the top 500 but I don't see it getting much better than that. And I still hold firm that it's not fair that a professional EWS racer is winning the overall for the season. She's got inside information to who is and is not racing and who is and isn't looking good coming into the races.

Posted: Aug 16, 2022 at 8:59 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
d-man wrote:

Good choices, One of mine was a no show unfortunately.


Yeah, that blows. That’s happened to me on a few races this season. It should show on the list just like an injury if they aren’t going to attend a race.


My DH season has been like that. I lose someone to injury every week. I'm starting to feel bad for anyone I put on my team.

EWS has been o.k. Biggest hit for me so far was Richie's flat last week.

This week I did o.k. but not like you did. That's a killer week.
I did 655.

Rude 250
Verner 75
Jeandral 80
Booker 0
Morrison 80
Baraona 170

Put me in 895 globally. Still enough races to make a push for the top 500 but I don't see it getting much better than that. And I still hold firm that it's not fair that a professional EWS racer is winning the overall for the season. She's got inside information to who is and is not racing and who is and isn't looking good coming into the races.
Booker was my no show too.
Never knew that about first place, I agree

Posted: Aug 16, 2022 at 9:25 Quote
d-man wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:
Twenty6ers4life wrote:



Yeah, that blows. That’s happened to me on a few races this season. It should show on the list just like an injury if they aren’t going to attend a race.


My DH season has been like that. I lose someone to injury every week. I'm starting to feel bad for anyone I put on my team.

EWS has been o.k. Biggest hit for me so far was Richie's flat last week.

This week I did o.k. but not like you did. That's a killer week.
I did 655.

Rude 250
Verner 75
Jeandral 80
Booker 0
Morrison 80
Baraona 170

Put me in 895 globally. Still enough races to make a push for the top 500 but I don't see it getting much better than that. And I still hold firm that it's not fair that a professional EWS racer is winning the overall for the season. She's got inside information to who is and is not racing and who is and isn't looking good coming into the races.
Booker was my no show too.
Never knew that about first place, I agree

Me too, that’s BS and a conflict of interest.

Posted: Aug 16, 2022 at 9:51 Quote
Yeah EllaC is Ella Connolly.

She made a big move the week that she missed when it wasn't announced she was missing it until after team changes were closed off. Not even on her social.

That was week 3. Was the week that totally knocked me out of any sort of competitive finish for the year. That and the Richie Rude flat are the 2 big hits this year for me and my 2 worst weeks. Think I'd be in the top 300 otherwise. Not that I was gonna win it either way. LOL!

But if you look at it. The guy in 3rd place is down by 10 points... week 3 he got 434 points because EC put up a zero. EC got 556. Had the dude swapped out EC for someone of similar money... say Harnden or something like that... they would be in first place by a large margin right now. Same with the person sitting in 4th and the person sittting in 5th and 7th... etc. It completely disrupted the contest for the entire year.


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.041429
Mobile Version of Website