Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Sep 23, 2022 at 10:31 Quote
C'mon man.

Compost grandma:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/sep/19/human-composting-california-human-remains-green-burial

"Human composting: California clears the way for greener burial method. State is the fifth to legalize environmentally friendly process that allows for natural reduction of human remains to soil."

Hmm these toms are tasty.
Yeah, tastes like grandma.

Posted: Sep 23, 2022 at 10:54 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
C'mon man.

Compost grandma:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/sep/19/human-composting-california-human-remains-green-burial

"Human composting: California clears the way for greener burial method. State is the fifth to legalize environmentally friendly process that allows for natural reduction of human remains to soil."

Hmm these toms are tasty.
Yeah, tastes like grandma.

we are living in a simulation and california is the outlier where the most absurd shit is thrown against the wall and everything seems to stick there.

Posted: Sep 23, 2022 at 14:07 Quote
obee1 wrote:
we are living in a simulation and california is the outlier where the most absurd shit is thrown against the wall and everything seems to stick there.

A virtual reality/alternative dimension where drooling multimasked raging idiots throw sticky underwear at a wall covered in posters of the worst reggaeton stars known to mankind. The torn posters are upside down held on by drywall screws and home made double sided tape, and the drooling cretins have already tried to eat the underwear.

Posted: Sep 23, 2022 at 15:04 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
obee1 wrote:

A virtual reality/alternative dimension where drooling multimasked raging idiots throw sticky underwear at a wall covered in posters of the worst reggaeton stars known to mankind. The torn posters are upside down held on by drywall screws and home made double sided tape, and the drooling cretins have already tried to eat the underwear.

that sounds like the kinda party where i pull out the batwing and sterling sticks his dick in the mashed potatoes.

Posted: Sep 23, 2022 at 15:37 Quote
^^°° porktato

We went from cute penguins, to human composting, to eating someone's drawers...da fuq...!?

Its been a mother f*cker of a day. Home now, have a stiff bourbon woke, and an electric flyswatter...going full savage. What could go wrong..?

Password is:. "asstastic"

Posted: Sep 23, 2022 at 15:44 Quote
adm750 wrote:
^^°° porktato

We went from cute penguins, to human composting, to eating someone's drawers...da fuq...!?

Its been a mother f*cker of a day. Home now, have a stiff bourbon woke, and an electric flyswatter...going full savage. What could go wrong..?

Password is:. "asstastic"

on the balls. teabag the flyswatter. youll make more friends than you'll lose. speaking from experience.

Posted: Sep 23, 2022 at 16:05 Quote
lol

I may just st take your word for it...

Posted: Sep 23, 2022 at 16:11 Quote
obee1 wrote:
that sounds like the kinda party where i pull out the batwing and sterling sticks his dick in the mashed potatoes.

Cept nobody told sterling it wasn’t mashed potato. It was actually JoeHeely’s months old collection of love glue….

Posted: Sep 23, 2022 at 16:26 Quote
Too sick for words. And the demented seals in the crowd whoop and clap.

“Joe Sniffer Biden to Woman at DNC Event: “You Gotta Say Hi To Me! We Go Back a Long Way.. She Was 12 and I Was 30, But Anyway”

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2022 at 17:07 Quote
This one's good for a Friday laugh! At the very end where he says he shouldn't judge because the douche nozzle's reality is his, reminded me of today's liberals, just making shit up and expecting everybody to go along with it! lol

Posted: Sep 23, 2022 at 19:47 Quote
Clownworld: Reloaded

“The German branch of Peta claims men who eat meat should be banned from having sex, citing a researched published last year in the scientific journal PLOS One.

The study apparently found that men emit 41 per cent more greenhouse gases than the female population with their eating habits.The animal rights group linked the figures to ‘toxic masculinity’.

“If you want to resolve the climate crisis, you have to reduce meat consumption, and that’s not going to happen so long as masculinity is constructed around meat,” said Daniel Cox, campaigns team leader for Peta Germany.

The activist added that a sex ban would be a decent toll on meat-eating men, "After all, every child not born saves 58.6 tons of CO2-equivalent per year," she said.“

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2022 at 22:21 Quote
Our little dog is going nuts trying to get something from under the stove , I think its a ball or something. Pull tray out for him so he can get it. He darts under stove and struggles for a second then runs into the living room . I knew in my bones he had something that the shouldn’t have . Run over and get him to drop what he had. It was daughters hamster in a bad situation. Chewed on. The poor kid .
I put it in a box thinking it was dead and held her for 10 mins . Look over in the box and it’s curled up still alive .
I think the poor dude is f*cked, gona see how this one plays out,
Earning my stripes as a dad . Cheers bros

Posted: Sep 24, 2022 at 0:12 Quote
Good luck on that one James!! Always tough being a good parent!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.050759
Mobile Version of Website