Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Oct 3, 2022 at 19:05 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
Man I get busy with life and when I check back in there’s a lot going on. To much to comment on everything but congrats on little Jamezyo MKll!

Hows the shoulder area shred?

She’s all good. Managed to get the last two bonus weekends in at Silver Star after 7 weeks off the ride but definitely not full send riding. I was still getting the strength back.
7 days total at the park. 3 at the beginning until the break then 4 at the end. Not quite enough to pay for the pass but close enough.

Was gone to Toronto for work for 7 days. Now back and rode both days this weekend. Big day on Saturday and decent day yesterday. Finally felt like it was strong and back to normal this weekend when riding. However a little sore today. Have to get back into full ride shape.

The weather is gold right now and the conditions are mint so it shouldn’t take long. Love fall in the Okanagan. The most wonderful time of the year.

Posted: Oct 3, 2022 at 19:17 Quote
Good to hear! Sounds fun. Set aside next weekend for a nice high alpine mission somewhere..hopefully something fun comes together.

Posted: Oct 3, 2022 at 19:51 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Good to hear! Sounds fun. Set aside next weekend for a nice high alpine mission somewhere..hopefully something fun comes together.

Get high my friend, get up high. \m/

Posted: Oct 4, 2022 at 5:26 Quote
Everything is a dig at Baby Castro these days:

“Air Canada welcomes the removal of these restrictions, acknowledging that air travel is safe and that the measures were not justified by science,” wrote Air Canada Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice-President Craig Landry

North Korea fires a missile over Japan. Rocket Man bad.

UK msm promotes the idea that the break up of Russia will be the end goal of the proxy way.
Putin stated the end goal of the proxy war was the break up of Russia.

The demented sharter in chief stands on an airport runway right hand outstretched waiting to shake hands with invisible people before being hauled away by his wife, the babysitter.

The mass psychosis continues each day….

Posted: Oct 4, 2022 at 8:31 Quote
Good talks. The pub would enjoy the company of this guy. Bonus cigar mentions too.

"Stand up and be a man. There ain't many of us left."

"The problems in your life are your own dang fault."

"You need to work on being a good man."

"Be a dangerous man".

"Start learning some things".

Posted: Oct 4, 2022 at 14:46 Quote
Sitting in the Dr office waiting for the ole' glove snap finger check :-o

I love that gnar, that guy has it spot on !

Wish me luck . . . LOL

Posted: Oct 4, 2022 at 16:20 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
Wish me luck . . . LOL

I hope they use lube.

Posted: Oct 4, 2022 at 16:26 Quote
Retired US generals recommend a preemptive nuke. Kyiv hands out iodine. The msm reveals all the weapons in Russia’s nuclear arsenal. Fear fodder for the vast mindless herd. NATO warns that Russia will soon test nukes.

And that’s just a summary of the psy op for today. The psychosis, mania and psychopathy is strong with these people.

Hug your loved ones.

Posted: Oct 4, 2022 at 16:42 Quote
gnarbar wrote:
ATV25 wrote:
Wish me luck . . . LOL

I hope they use lube.

f*cker sure had a big finger !

"You're a very young 58 " as he was doing the deed. LOL

Posted: Oct 4, 2022 at 16:59 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
f*cker sure had a big finger !

It wasn’t a finger….

Posted: Oct 4, 2022 at 17:24 Quote
Please don't say that

O+
Posted: Oct 4, 2022 at 18:28 Quote
Hahahaha, that made my day gnar!
Winter servicing all the vehicles last couple days. Sure gonna be nice to have a shop, damn tired of rolling around on the gravel. Government bureaucracy has delayed my project so I'm putting it off until spring. Hoping concrete work will be more affordable, electrical guy available... It's crazy how busy the trades guys are this year.

New Ibis ebike is interesting, very different.

Posted: Oct 4, 2022 at 18:32 Quote
Definitely comedy gold. My doctor uses blood testing instead of the invasive finger method.
Exit only for me!

O+
Posted: Oct 4, 2022 at 18:48 Quote
I visited the dr too couple weeks ago, fact of life for old dudes, gotta laugh about the uncomfortable shit we gotta deal with!

Posted: Oct 4, 2022 at 19:02 Quote
d-man wrote:
Hahahaha, that made my day gnar!
Winter servicing all the vehicles last couple days. Sure gonna be nice to have a shop, damn tired of rolling around on the gravel. Government bureaucracy has delayed my project so I'm putting it off until spring. Hoping concrete work will be more affordable, electrical guy available... It's crazy how busy the trades guys are this year.

New Ibis ebike is interesting, very different.

I like the new bike!! As an Ibis dealer I hope to see one IRl soon!!

Active Forum Threads
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.041957
Mobile Version of Website